PDA

View Full Version : Manila, new bar opened

Wesley
October 5th, 2008, 22:24
Wow, a new bar opend in Manila, It is called Mafia and although I have not had time to go on Saturday, they say Saturday nigt is quite a bit of fun, the bar next door also is absolutly great, Good hunky boys really dancing thier ass off all night long and as old as I am I was hit on 4 times beofore I went home. Both the guys with me, one 28 really found a nice guy and the 23 year old guy I am friends with ended up with the cutest guy in the bar.

Malate can be a really happending place. I would put it on the 5 best gay cities I have ever been to, I persoanlly like Portland Oregon, Thailand in Bangkok or Pattaya and Key West as the most happenign place I have been. I woud thiink Prague as well would follow up at a close 4th Manila would come in number 5. There are also some great go go bars; they are expensive but it you like macho men it would be hard to walk out with out one in tow. I would say are as good looking as any I have seen in Bangkok. I can't say that for Pattya, but I tend to like a more fem guys, although not girlish, kinda the swimmer type for me

The Gogo bars Manila

The men or guys in the bars are by no means Twnikie looking and if I did not know better would think they were straight and I can honestly say they dance like real guys , no limp writst in threre. The hangout is full of men threir to find men. It is open til 4:30 Am and The guys are either drunk or like older men or I have just been lucky as hell

As well as I mentioned earlier, if anyone would like to come visit I have spare room in the condo and if you are not planning to stay weeks you certainly are welcome a few nights maybe on your way though. Hotels are not terribly expenisve but much more than Thailand. The guy that works for me would be happy to go out with you and show you around for drinks and cover charge. Cover in the Bar beside The Mafia bar is a bit expensive but the two togehter have out door seating with no charge at all except the drinks. The boys are free and most are pretty hot guys.

Wes

topjohn5
October 6th, 2008, 03:57
Hi Wesley,
I have to agree about my home town of Portland, Oregon....I live across the river now in Vancouver, Washington....and Key West as well as Praha. I guess in December and January I'll understand about BKK and Pattaya as well as Manila on my trip. I would have to add Medellin, Colombia to the list as well (I'll see what Bogota and Cartagena are like on my next adventure to Colombia. But Medellin is not to be missed!
However, for pure eye candy I would have to say Saint Petersburg is the winner.......my ex is Russian (Belarus) and the trips to the Mother country were not to be believed.........they'll rip you off in a moment but you'll enjoy the ride, errr sometimes! My ex always said; "never trust a Russian"..... :blackeye: and he was right, I should have listened to his advice!

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 6th, 2008, 09:48
so many places so little time. medelin sounds great.

But Russia..lovely lads but the expense !..accomodation in Russia is simply ludicrous..

Wesley
October 6th, 2008, 10:54
Hi Wesley,
I have to agree about my home town of Portland, Oregon....I live across the river now in Vancouver, Washington....and Key West as well as Praha. I guess in December and January I'll understand about BKK and Pattaya as well as Manila on my trip. I would have to add Medellin, Colombia to the list as well (I'll see what Bogota and Cartagena are like on my next adventure to Colombia. But Medellin is not to be missed!
However, for pure eye candy I would have to say Saint Petersburg is the winner.......my ex is Russian (Belarus) and the trips to the Mother country were not to be believed.........they'll rip you off in a moment but you'll enjoy the ride, errr sometimes! My ex always said; "never trust a Russian"..... :blackeye: and he was right, I should have listened to his advice!

You are right about the Russians , I was in the former Soviet states for 10 years, I guess I lost everything but my pansts to them at one time or another. Your right, they ARE cute. Thier bathing habits could use some enlightenments though.

Wes

October 6th, 2008, 11:24
I have to agree about my home town of Portland, Oregon....I live across the river now in Vancouver, Washington....As I recall, the trick is to live in Vancouver WA, where there is no State income tax, and shop in Portland OR where there is no State sales tax. Is that still the case? I do remember being in downtown Portland one night and noticing a lot of rainbow flags. Sadly I wasn't able to stop and check out the cute boys. I'm told it rains there almost all the time!

Wesley
October 6th, 2008, 11:49
I have to agree about my home town of Portland, Oregon....I live across the river now in Vancouver, Washington....As I recall, the trick is to live in Vancouver WA, where there is no State income tax, and shop in Portland OR where there is no State sales tax. Is that still the case? I do remember being in downtown Portland one night and noticing a lot of rainbow flags. Sadly I wasn't able to stop and check out the cute boys. I'm told it rains there almost all the time!

I was only there for a week, but I had more good time sex than any where in the USA while I was there. Of course I was only 45 then, but at 45 life definitly is not over. BTW Homiturn your not nearly as bad as I thought. I think my sense of humor ran out for a while. I am gald to have it back, it hasn't helped my spelling though.
I was wondering if they will ever fix the spelling cow on here, Does it work for th rest, it did not work in any internet shopes either. Spike said it was a glitch and it would be okay in a while. That was a month ago.

Wes

topjohn5
October 6th, 2008, 13:02

Yes, that is true still and why I moved from Portland to Vancouver when I had the job opportunity several years ago! The property taxes are about the same in each place.
There are only 5 states with no sales tax and 9 with no income tax....well 7 really because 2 of those 9 actually tax dividends and interest but not other income.

topjohn5
October 6th, 2008, 13:17

But Russia..lovely lads but the expense !..accomodation in Russia is simply ludicrous..

Yes, I think Moscow is still the most expensive city to live also......I rented a flat in SPB and Moscow and usually do my travels that way.....In Russia it really helped keeping my mouth shut and letting Sergei speak to others with that animated Russian that frequently I would mistake for anger but was just negotiation of some sort.
Ohhhhh, and yes the lads. In Gomel, Belarus I had the treat of going to a relatives house and got to use the home built Banya in the garden. To my surprise we were joined by the neigbor boys and some cousins. You haven't lived until you've been beaten by a few Russian twinks with birch branches in a Banya! I could have stayed for hours, lol......

Wesley
October 6th, 2008, 16:20

Yes, I think Moscow is still the most expensive city to live also......I rented a flat in SPB and Moscow and usually do my travels that way.....In Russia it really helped keeping my mouth shut and letting Sergei speak to others with that animated Russian that frequently I would mistake for anger but was just negotiation of some sort.
Ohhhhh, and yes the lads. In Gomel, Belarus I had the treat of going to a relatives house and got to use the home built Banya in the garden. To my surprise we were joined by the neigbor boys and some cousins. You haven't lived until you've been beaten by a few Russian twinks with birch branches in a Banya! I could have stayed for hours, lol......

Now, if you understand the BANYA, You have certainly been to Russia. every bathhouse has the old Babushka out side selling those unusual looking tree branches little whips. My first experience with one was a private banya, entirely different from the Public one which is usually centered in every city or important community. You will find aroma's there you will certainly find no where else in the world.

Lunchtime O'Booze
October 6th, 2008, 21:33

You haven't lived until you've been beaten by a few Russian twinks with birch branches in a Banya! I could have stayed for hours, lol......

I'd pay good money for that :geek:

Alton-old
October 7th, 2008, 07:42
Topjohn,

I would love to know a bit more about Medellin...I have been considering there or Cartegena

Thanks in advance.