PDA

View Full Version : Imagine - One Evening In Bangkok

bao-bao
October 5th, 2008, 00:34
The best parts of the forum (for me, anyway) are the personal stories. It's been a while since I've "walked the walk" - so here's a short one of mine. This is from June of this year.

-----------------------------------------------

Imagine - One Evening In Bangkok

Story here: http://khunbaobao.blogspot.com/2010/04/imagine-one-enchanted-evening-in.html

Diec
October 5th, 2008, 04:28
That romantic story brought tears to my eyes! Did you "off" him after his session?

krobbie
October 5th, 2008, 05:48
... as usual with one of your gems I am smiling and writing through misty eyes.

What a great story.

Cheers
krobbie

October 5th, 2008, 08:08
On December 8th, 2000, IтАЩd returned home from work and was sitting on the sofa when news of LennonтАЩs death came on the screen. I've always thought it appropriate that someone crazy enough to choose to live in America should die the American way

bao-bao
October 5th, 2008, 08:40
For anyone who'd care to hear it, here's the clip I recorded of the guy singing "Imagine" that evening.

The video quality is marginal, at best, but the sound's pretty good for a digital still camera from 20 feet away.

He has a decent singing voice, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl-MZdlQiAc

October 5th, 2008, 09:00
On December 8th, 2000, IтАЩd returned home from work and was sitting on the sofa when news of LennonтАЩs death came on the screen.

news travels slowly, Lennon died in 1980.

TrongpaiExpat
October 5th, 2008, 12:55
[quote="bao-bao":2430l7q4]On December 8th, 2000, IтАЩd returned home from work and was sitting on the sofa when news of LennonтАЩs death came on the screen.

news travels slowly, Lennon died in 1980.[/quote:2430l7q4]

That was a typo. I noticed it too but not too hard to figure out. Don't join that club dave. It was a nice post of a personal memory.

adman5000
October 5th, 2008, 18:22
Thanks for taking the time to post a personal story and video. It is always more enjoyable to read these types of posts than the negative noise.