PDA

View Full Version : Korat Korat.......

October 1st, 2008, 23:52
Hi. am new in korat....
Need more info as where to go for massage... Club... sauna....
thanks

October 2nd, 2008, 04:36
seems there wasn`t a lot - maybe its changed?

http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... t6980.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/info-on-gay-sauna-gay-bars-in-korat-t6980.html)

October 2nd, 2008, 10:45
In my experience I have found the Korat guys are very horny. Did anyone want to share their expereince

Beachlover
October 2nd, 2008, 11:17
What are you doing in Khorat? What's there to do in Khorat?

October 2nd, 2008, 11:20
main thing bring your heart and soul. I am sure, being you will make hell of a difference on how you will enjoy each day of your stay

October 2nd, 2008, 21:21
Am here till 8 Oct. Holiday..... i looking for gay massage here.. is there a sauna here? the link doesnt seen working, btw, thanks for the help too....
korat has got so much to offer... met someone from the shopping center. married army man, but he cant follow me back to my hotel cause wife is waiting for him. so interesting. korat men are horny, i guess. u r right. and nice tool also. hee hee....

fedssocr
October 2nd, 2008, 21:39
I was there for a few days last November. Not much in the way of gay infrastructure. My guide called the local tourist bureau and asked them about gay bars. Apparently the guy on the other end found this question intriguing. We did find one small host bar. It was right next to a big hotel, I think it was the Sima Thani. I can't recall the name of the bar but it was in a little shopping center right alongside the hotel.

llz
October 3rd, 2008, 00:56
We did find one small host bar. It was right next to a big hotel, I think it was the Sima Thani. I can't recall the name of the bar but it was in a little shopping center right alongside the hotel.
This bar could be the "Handsome Boys" Bar ; this bar was mentioned as a karaoke bar in an old post on the Ting Tong board by a guy called "fedssocr" or something like that ... :profileright:
I also read somewhere about a massage place called "Tantawan" or "Tawan" operating in the Phailin Square area (opposite Sima Thai Hotel).
I hope the old "Buddy Boys" is still open - I was there last October. It has two to four local boys and is well-hidden in the Khorat Memorial Hospital area. Directions on my blog at llz.blogspot.com/2007_11_01_archive.html (http://llz.blogspot.com/2007_11_01_archive.html)(see entry on November 8th)
More information soon (I am due to stay one night in Khorat on November 2nd) ... :hello1:

October 3rd, 2008, 08:10
this is my 5th day in korat, thanks all for providing all the information. will explore today and tomorrow... will update u guys...
korat indeep very interesting. the places, the culture, and the people. they are so warm and always put up a smiling faces. even they cant understand what i said... they will try to ask other to help me. this is something u cant find in bangkok.
still hoping the father whom i met in the shopping center to call me. . . . . . :( it seen that the communication doesn't get accross....

October 3rd, 2008, 10:34
Cant located the massage place. went to explore Phailin Sq this morning, just a few pub and disco. also there is a sleazzy massage center for st8 man i guess.

llz
October 3rd, 2008, 18:21
Reading old notes I downloaded from the TMM message board (which is currently down for repair), I understand that this Tawan massage place is (was ?) located near the Sima Thani hotel close to the railway track and facing a restaurant called Mai Mon (which is the thai word for a railway sleeper).
Happy searching ...

October 4th, 2008, 09:03
guess it sill the best place to get hook. The Mall.. interestingly get another man today. manage to bring him back this time round. ask him for info on gay korat, he seen dunno anything about the gay thing in korat. cant believe this.....
will try to locate the restaurant mai mon. keep u guys posted.

October 4th, 2008, 09:16
guess it sill the best place to get hook. The Mall.. interestingly get another man today. manage to bring him back this time round. ask him for info on gay korat, he seen dunno anything about the gay thing in korat. cant believe this.....will try to locate the restaurant mai mon. keep u guys posted.I've booked my ticket to Korat for next weekend, it sounds so enthralling

lonelywombat
October 4th, 2008, 10:15
About 10 years ago in what is now soi daynight 2, there was a large complex group of gay venues all owned by the one company, opposite where Blue House massage is now. In fact , BH is probably still in the same location as then.

All the boys in the disco were from Korat. I know I fell for several over number of trips trips

I gained the impression they had been introduced into gay for pay in Korat before being brought to Pattaya. Whether this was in a gay bar or there was a recruiter, but someone had the pleasant job of recruiting, training and coaching.

Where do I join the queue?

topjohn5
October 4th, 2008, 10:35
guess it sill the best place to get hook. The Mall.. interestingly get another man today. manage to bring him back this time round. ask him for info on gay korat, he seen dunno anything about the gay thing in korat. cant believe this.....will try to locate the restaurant mai mon. keep u guys posted.I've booked my ticket to Korat for next weekend, it sounds so enthralling

:cheers: If I was drinking milk it would have come out my nose.......hehehe

October 4th, 2008, 21:03
Update,,,
Walk around Phailin Sq, cant located the mai mon restourant. walk along the Train trek too. ya, there are low of shop houses but nothing as mention.
try to stay at sima thani hotel. u will find the sauna very interesting. trust me. very. ..... :)
i am not going to review more.....
you know what i mean.

October 4th, 2008, 22:55
Update,,,
Walk around Phailin Sq, cant located the mai mon restourant. walk along the Train trek too. ya, there are low of shop houses but nothing as mention.
try to stay at sima thani hotel. u will find the sauna very interesting. trust me. very. ..... :)
i am not going to review more.....
you know what i mean.

you ask us to share then refuse to share - how VERY dare you!

Tell all or we will send doris around!

October 5th, 2008, 20:15
have been searching for gay places and massage for few day. nothing found around my hotel. sima thani. so decided to take a rest at the hotel's sauna and gym. see if i can get lucky there or not.
the gym is also open for public. (or member i dunno) so i found the place is so cruisy especially they are few farang members. the changing room come with sauna and small jacuzzi. ( that where i had fun last nite) i guess i will fall in love with korat man if i have to stay longer here. nice smile, nice tools, nice people, what more to ask man.
so anyone know where to get man's massage? i still need it badly...

lonelywombat
October 20th, 2008, 06:48
I have never heard of this gay travel company but the tours offered have put a new perspective on offer for those that want to do something different Private car travel if in a group of three, seems reasonable

Options of one or 2 night trips

http://www.purpledrag.com/thailand/khorat.htm

fedssocr
October 20th, 2008, 07:17
You never heard of them? They are based at the Tarntawan Place Hotel. Used to be Utopia Tours but changed their name a couple of years ago. I have used them for my previous trips and will be traveling with them again this year.

I took the Korat trip with them last year. It was a lot fun but a ton of driving around. It was just me, my guide, and our driver in a VW van. I did the 3 day/2 night trip. Korat is basically the base of operations for day trips to Khmer temple sites. I found Phimai very interesting. We stayed at the Dusit Princess which was just OK. It was shortly before the SEA games so they were still renovating everything.

lonelywombat
October 20th, 2008, 08:38
You never heard of them? They are based at the Tarntawan Place Hotel. Used to be Utopia Tours but changed their name a couple of years ago. I have used them for my previous trips and will be traveling with them again this year.

I took the Korat trip with them last year. It was a lot fun but a ton of driving around. It was just me, my guide, and our driver in a VW van. I did the 3 day/2 night trip. Korat is basically the base of operations for day trips to Khmer temple sites. I found Phimai very interesting. We stayed at the Dusit Princess which was just OK. It was shortly before the SEA games so they were still renovating everything.

Thanks for the update. I used Utopia for my trip to HCM several years ago and was very satisfied

lonelywombat
October 20th, 2008, 08:38

Thanks for the update. I used Utopia for my trip to HCM several years ago and was very satisfied

llz
November 2nd, 2008, 14:10
I was in Khorat yesterday .. only to find that Buddy Boys was closed ... Hope this was only a bad day and not a definitive closure.
With the help of a motorsai driver, I could locate the Tawan Bar ... closed as well. It is a place in the middle of nowhere with no sign on the house, but this was probably the right location (south west of Sima Thani Hotel but south of the railway) as it fitted with the description I had read on the TMM website.
In Pailin Square, there is an all-male disco called Khorat 69, I did not went in because I was alone.
The small bar in the commercial center along the Sima Thani Hotel seems to be closed too ...
All in all a very disappointing viist in Khorat, although there still are street hookers along the moat north of Suranaree Monument.

November 4th, 2008, 10:20
Was in Korat for a night a few years ago with my BF and another farang friend. We could not find any gay area or business. My friend did manage to hook up with a cutie that worked in the musical cabaret show at our hotel (Korat Hotel). Worked out for my Friend.