PDA

View Full Version : Eye Candy Diversion

bing
October 1st, 2008, 10:53
What is this nonsense about not bitching,,, Everyone knows this boy would look much better in blue.

October 1st, 2008, 12:11
What is this nonsense about not bitching,,, Everyone knows this boy would look much better in blue.

What are you talking about? He is wearing blue

Brad the Impala
October 1st, 2008, 15:18

What are you talking about? He is wearing blue

Haven't you got any education, even a five year old would know it's spelt bloooo!

October 1st, 2008, 15:26
What is this nonsense about not bitching,,, Everyone knows this boy would look much better in blue.As I'm colour blind I know he's not wearing anything :drunken:

Dodger
October 1st, 2008, 16:22
Didn't you morans realize that the "heads" too small for the "body" ???

...sloppy cut n' paste, with a Thai head on a farang body !

bing
October 1st, 2008, 21:28
Hi -- Did you intend to type Moron --- which would indicate an IQ of 50 to 69 percent. It applies to about 2.2 percent of the population. If one does spell the word properly, one might be termed a Moron. Not to be upset the word is not used much anymore, at least with those of an IQ above 115.

October 1st, 2008, 22:21
Hi -- Did you intend to type Moron --- which would indicate an IQ of 50 to 69 percent. It applies to about 2.2 percent of the population. If one does spell the word properly, one might be termed a Moron. Not to be upset the word is not used much anymore, at least with those of an IQ above 115.

Even incorrectly spelled, Dodger's post was intelligible - more than can be said for yours. Why would anyone be termed a moron because they could spell the word correctly? And what on earth does the last sentence mean? If English is your third language, as your post suggests, why try to correct other people?

rincondog
October 1st, 2008, 22:31
Urban Dictionary: moran
moran stupid moron idiot retard dumb fool asshole brain dead spelling iraq dylan loser dumb ass rotsky fark hurr idot redneck irish irony fuckin mook ...
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moran (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moran)

bing
October 1st, 2008, 23:00
You might like to up the meds just a bit.

October 1st, 2008, 23:10
It really is quite a puke inducing cut and paste though.

October 2nd, 2008, 04:23
Nice.

Enough of the bitching.

Do you have any high definition pics of him to drool over?

October 2nd, 2008, 04:30
Typical Thai - corruption of the worst kind.

giggsy
October 2nd, 2008, 06:57
Urban Dictionary: moron
moran stupid moron idiot retard dumb fool asshole brain dead spelling iraq dylan loser dumb ass rotsky fark hurr idot redneck irish irony fuckin mook ...
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moran (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moran)

Moron = Irish .now thats something for fattman and lunchtime to bitch about

thaiguest
October 2nd, 2008, 08:45
Urban Dictionary: moron

Moron = Irish .now thats something for fattman and lunchtime to bitch about

American-Irish slang, from the gaelic 'moraun'- a big fool. ('mor' in gaelic means 'big' as in Baltimore (big town) or Ben More, big peak)
Other examples; 'so long' from the gaelic 'slan' ie goodbye, smidereens; from the gaelic 'smiderini- little pieces, 'casawain'- a card game, from the gaelic 'cas araon- turn all' etc.
American slang is repleat with little understood Irish/Scotch gaelic.

jimnbkk
October 2nd, 2008, 21:54
Moran, James: Representative to the United States Congress from the 8th District of Virginia.

I used to think he was a moron, but having attended a meeting with him, and listening more carefully to what he has to say, I revise my opinion upwards. Thus, moron does not equal moran.

at least in my humble opinion