PDA

View Full Version : Life is a beach

Jetsam
September 28th, 2008, 05:02
Nice vid from one of our fellow queens visiting Dongtan beach, I noticed the beach look almost deserted in low season but who cares if you have all that eye candy in front of you playing volleyball :clown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHYvaqj7EiA

September 28th, 2008, 09:10
hentai tentacle games
Bruce stuffs an electric wire up his girlfriendтАЩs ass
bleach hentai beach
Playful anime rogues
bleach espadas hentai

bing
September 28th, 2008, 09:30
Life on the beach is a great video on Jomtien, aside from playing volleyball and going to Tui's, I have spent more than a few days doing the same things. I also like to watch the volleyball game. Great way to spend a day.

September 28th, 2008, 09:34
... he uses the correct pronunciation for "khrap" - the number of Westerners I hear who've clearly learnt their Thai from some bar boy and keep saying "kaaap, kaaap" all the time is amazing

krobbie
September 28th, 2008, 09:54
This is a great short doco. It won't win any awards but it is interesting none the less. Just an ordinary day in paradise without all the seedy bits. More of these would the go and free publicity for the low season.

Cheers to this guy,
krobbie

Diec
September 28th, 2008, 11:40
... he uses the correct pronunciation for "khrap" - the number of Westerners I hear who've clearly learnt their Thai from some bar boy and keep saying "kaaap, kaaap" all the time is amazing

Lets not be judgmental homo...not everyone speaks perfect Thai the way you do.

September 28th, 2008, 12:34
Lets not be judgmental homo...not everyone speaks perfect Thai the way you do.And that includes many Thais!

Beachlover
September 28th, 2008, 17:35
lol what a queen