PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know Mosaik in Pattaya

September 27th, 2008, 19:49
Does anybody know the Mosaik apartments in Pattaya? Any feedbacks? Someone talked about this in Bangkok and it sound good.

jolyjacktar
September 27th, 2008, 21:25
Hi Pascal....yep have stayed there about 15 months ago. Had a large 2 room appartment near the top floor. I found the place to be lovely and with the lift and entry phone system very easy. You pay for the elec and water for what you use but didnt find that any problem its about 4.5 bht a unit for electricity and water i cant remember, but for 2 weeks i only added about 480bht to my bill. The apartment had 2 aircon units. 1 for the living room and 1 for the bedroom. Had a large tv with compfortable seating, and large table and chairs. A small kitchenette fully stocked with plates cups etc. Nice tiled bathroom with large shower. The bedroom had large wardrobes and a kingsize bed. You can ask at the office for your place to be cleaned as often or not, up to you....you pay about 200bht for cleaning and bed change, also towels.
There is security on at night so that is a good thing. I know i would stay again.

September 27th, 2008, 21:29
I have been inside a friends apartment several times there. Modern, very well appointed and extremely comfortable. Think he had a special deal price wise but 1300-1500 a night for short stay i think is pretty good. if you like massage you get get a balcony view above blue house and watch which boys are on duty outside etc before venturing over.

Shuee
September 27th, 2008, 21:45
some members have posted of concerning electric fee's etc, be aware, use the search facility at the top here & do a for search mosiac

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 28th, 2008, 03:48
some members have posted of concerning electric fee's etc, be aware, use the search facility at the top here & do a for search mosiac

very clean and comfortable for the price although you should check just where in the building the condo will be. Great location-within walking distance of Sunnee and Boystown and a pleasant area with a large shopping plaza nearby.

Many people forget that electricty is not included but it's no more expensive than anywhere else..you just pay for what you use.

## could always be used as an example of what a Thai lover will get if he behaves and adores you. The 2 large buildings (or is it 3 now?) are owned by the extremely handsome tall Thai manager-a gift from his German lover.

quiet1
September 28th, 2008, 18:13
Here's a two year old, three-page thread on Mozaik: http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... t8256.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/mosaik-apartments-t8256.html)

Jamez777
September 29th, 2008, 07:15
I have stayed at the Mosiak and found it to be good value for money. I'ts located in an ideal spot, has comfortable rooms and is reasonably priced. The only downside is that it doesnt have its own restaurant or room service. This is not a real problem though, as there are many food outlets just down the road

Jamez

September 29th, 2008, 16:52

Went there and ask for the electric fee and they told me it's 5.5Baht per unit. Thats much cheaper than in my condo (8 Baht)
That's ok and not to much. Like the website too.
www.mosaikpattaya.com (http://www.mosaikpattaya.com)

1PR4BKK
October 6th, 2008, 18:29
I, too, have stayed at Mosaik for the past couple of years for a few months at a time. Several of my friends have also stayed there and the experiences have always been pleasant. I like having a home away from home and Mosaik is a great home base for me. The security guys are fun in the evenings and they do watch whoтАЩs coming in and out every timeтАжeven when you think they are not watching. Several of my friends are planning to return later this year and, once again, Mosaik will be our home base.

One of the very few problems I have with Mosaik is the lack of a fitness center and swimming pool. When I was there earlier this year they were doing some construction to add even more apartments and villas. I cannot wait to get back to Pattaya see their improvements.

As far as cooking opportunities at Mosaik, they provide eating and drinking items only, i.e.: water glasses, coffee cups & saucers, plates, cereal bowls, forks, knives, teaspoons and tablespoons. I also believe they provide butter dish and sugar bowl. Cookware was not included, therefore, if you plan on a long-term stay Mosaik and doing a bit of cooking, you will need to buy cookware as well as the cooking utensils to suit your needs. I walked around to a little shop and purchased a sauce pan at a reasonable price for my morning oatmeal and late afternoon soup. I was also able to find cheap frying pan and other cooking utensils at the discount store on one of the small streets near the apartment building. For my next visit, I plan to bring my favorite lightweight non-stick spatula and a few other utensils that I could not find in Pattaya. Also, donтАЩt forget you will need a corkscrew if you plan on having wine with your meals.

Feel free to contact me if you want any other details regarding my experience with Mosaik.

October 7th, 2008, 03:48
Many people forget that electricity is not included but it's no more expensive than anywhere else..you just pay for what you use.

If only that were true Lunchtime. Even the 5.5 Baht that Mosaik are charging is way too high. I only just found out yesterday, that two groups of friends of mine whom I personally booked into apartments at the same establishment in Jomtien, are being charged 10 Baht a unit, which is fucking scandalous in my opinion and is almost 2000 per cent higher than that which I am paying as a homeowner in Jomtien.

Despite the fact that the owner of this establishment is someone I considered to be a friend, unless he reduces his ridiculously excessively high electricity charges, I will be making no more recommendations to friends that they stay there and will not think twice about naming his property.

My apologies to the friends in question, I can assure you that I was informed the electricity charges were considerably lower than what you have been told you will be charged.

Cheers,

George.