PDA

View Full Version : Is homitern trying to take over this forum

andrewcraig
September 27th, 2008, 17:57
Every time I visit it seems most of the posts are from homitern. Does he not have a life away from this forum

Why does he push himself so much. Is it necessary. Is it welcome??????

Wesley
September 27th, 2008, 18:09
most of the board has him on ignore and he has the other half on ignore, be free to iggy him like the rest .

Wes

September 27th, 2008, 18:18
Every time I visit it seems most of the posts are from homitern. Does he not have a life away from this forum

Perhaps you should conduct a poll on the subject.

Cheers,

George.

andrewcraig
September 27th, 2008, 18:28

George.

Maybe you should do that, as you seem to be in the quantity rather than quality part of the forum

Wesley
September 27th, 2008, 18:52

George.

Maybe you should do that, as you seem to be in the quantity rather than quality part of the forum

I assume that puts you and Homiturn in the quality section,

Wes

Dodger
September 27th, 2008, 19:00
Andrew...

Homintern is active on the Board and responds to posts frequently, although does not start posts near as frequently as some.

I have always viewed homi as just one of the many brilliant colors on this dynamic tapestry of ours, and appreciate that for what it is. I have chuckled many times at his "one-liners" and appreciate his concealed and devilish sense of humor.

Than again, maybe my opinions are just formulated by the fact that I don't like to hear people complain. Life's just too dam short for that.

Give me the elephants on the sois...a little powder slapped in my face during Songkran...and a hint of cigarette smoke in those bars we always talk about, and I'm just about as happy as a pig in shit.

September 27th, 2008, 19:01

George.

I assume that puts you and Homiturn in the quality section,

Wes

Fuck Wes, if that really is the case, perhaps I should start looking for a long piece of rope. I just love these pretentious pricks that have such an high opinion of themselves, don't you? http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/2003_rolling_eyes_backwards.gif

Cheers,

George.

TOQ
September 27th, 2008, 19:14
Fuck Wes, if that really is the case, perhaps I should start looking for a long piece of rope. I just love these pretentious pricks that have such an high opinion of themselves, don't you? http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/2003_rolling_eyes_backwards.gif

Cheers,

George.[/quote]

Actually I like a pretentious prick. I always know where to find it . :)

john

September 27th, 2008, 19:23

Cheers,

George.

john[/quote]

You mean they exist in other places Jon, other than SGT? Wow fancy that hey, I learn something new here every day. http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/whistling.gif By the way John, which group do you consider yourself to be among here, the quantity or the quality? http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/happy011.gif

Cheers John,

George.

Brad the Impala
September 27th, 2008, 22:00

Cheers,

George.

john

You mean they exist in other places Jon, other than SGT? Wow fancy that hey, I learn something new here every day. http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/whistling.gif By the way John, which group do you consider yourself to be among here, the quantity or the quality? http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/happy011.gif

Cheers John,

George.[/quote]

Perhaps you're better at singing than humour?

September 28th, 2008, 00:01
as happy as a pig in shit.
A remarkably astute remark for any discussion about Homoturd who seems to get his rocks off by Thai boys sitting on his face!

Dodger
September 28th, 2008, 02:34
Snowcat wrote:

A remarkably astute remark for any discussion about Homoturd who seems to get his rocks off by Thai boys sitting on his face!

Doesn't everybody ???

Michael
September 28th, 2008, 03:08
Is homitern trying to take over this forum..
No, he's just here to wind up the above posters.

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 28th, 2008, 03:39

a life away from this forum ?. Is there such a thing ?.

Homintern acts just as one would expect from a bald fat old cunt and a pushy one at that!. You should pity him. The poor soul has never been to Pattaya.

He has denied himself all the dubious pleasures of Sunnee Plaza , Boystown and the dodgy water at Jomtien and Montys. Obviously he's barking mad as well.

Bob
September 28th, 2008, 03:43
Homintern acts just as one would expect from a bald fat old cunt and a pushy one at that!. You should pity him. The poor soul has never been to Pattaya.

He has denied himself all the dubious pleasures of Sunnee Plaza , Boystown and the dodgy water at Jomtien and Montys. Obviously he's barking mad as well.

Hmmm....Lunch, I guess your complimentary list of attributes is why I like him too. He sure as hell isn't the turgid do-gooder at the local church!

September 28th, 2008, 04:44
Homi's posts are normally worth a read, which is more than can be said from the vulgar heckling which originates from a couple of others who have posted above.

September 28th, 2008, 05:06

thrillbill
September 28th, 2008, 13:02
I agree with some of the other posts, I think Homiturd's big highlight of his retired years is not hanging out at the local pub eating fish and chips or sipping his afternoon tea at some outdoor cafe (when it isn't raining) but spending his time with Sawatdee web sight. (I think once Homiturd had an American BF at one time which broke his heart, that is why he finds anything American to be repulsive). I think if we didn't have Homiturd trying to slam people or be a smart arse, Sawatdee Gay Forum would be quite boring. Once we submit a topic, it is always predictable that he will have a smart arse comment. I wonder if he is like this out with his friends????

September 28th, 2008, 13:11
I wonder if he is like this out with his friendsFriends? I have Doris, my of course, but that's only for lunch once in a while. The rest of the time I alternate between the Duty Mem'sahib(s) and desperately trying to think of something to post on SGT (where I lurk in a 'Hidden' state 24/7/365)

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 28th, 2008, 14:13
I agree with some of the other posts, I think Homiturd's big highlight of his retired years is not hanging out at the local pub eating fish and chips or sipping his afternoon tea at some outdoor cafe (when it isn't raining) but spending his time with Sawatdee web sight. (I think once Homiturd had an American BF at one time which broke his heart, that is why he finds anything American to be repulsive). I think if we didn't have Homiturd trying to slam people or be a smart arse, Sawatdee Gay Forum would be quite boring. Once we submit a topic, it is always predictable that he will have a smart arse comment

. I wonder if he is like this out with his friends????

worse, far worse. I've lunched, dined with him many times and I always ask myself after "why of why did I bother ?"

I mainly put up with him because he was pally with the society hostess Dame Sanitree na Parkin but since she fled Bangkok I'm not sure why I bother with old cunt. It could be just that by comparison-he just makes me look that much better.

If you knew the number of times I've stormed off and left the old bastard to pay the bill !

Wesley
September 28th, 2008, 15:38
actually the old fart is not all that bad in my opinion as long as he dosen't get too persoanl. well that blows that out of the water, let me see is there any other redeeming quiality. yes he does come off with some good and funny post ocassionaly. I persoanlly found him to be honest the other day. so as far as I am concerned I honestly have no problem with him

topjohn5
September 29th, 2008, 02:57
:idea: maybe he will do a leveraged buyout....

September 29th, 2008, 03:46
I have Doris, and desperately trying to think of something to post on SGT

I hope readers don't think you trying to scare them off sex . :bigsmurf:

topjohn5
September 29th, 2008, 06:59
Will you make me Exchequer of the board? Come to think of it an American banker asking for that right now might be a bit unreasonable...... :blackeye: