PDA

View Full Version : Heaven Sauna

September 27th, 2008, 16:16
How has any experience? What about the clientele? Many farang? How old in average are visitors...? I prefer older Thai guys, not as in Babylon. You think heaven is a place for me to go?

I always appreciate your hoenst comments, thx!

September 27th, 2008, 16:31
i tried a Heaven sauna a few times, each time I went is was pretty quiet. its a decent place, clean and seems well maintained. each time i visited all the guys were 30+ yo, average looking, nobody who would get a second glance walking along the street. If you are looking for an alternative to boring Babylon without having to leave the Silom area, try Sauna Mania, much more popular, better selection of guys. http://www.thailandout.com/mania/ but as with any of the local saunas, dont expect the same reception from the other customers as you might receive at Babylon (this may be a good or a bad thing)

Uranus
September 28th, 2008, 02:27
If you like older Thai guys, try GSM Sauna in Chinatown. Sauna Mania is for sticky rice only, and not for farang - unless your looks is smashing.

September 28th, 2008, 02:40
Sauna Mania is for sticky rice only, and not for farang - unless your looks is smashing.

no way, i do ok there and i am not 'smashing'

u will find many guys who are sticky in the well lit areas are not so sticky in the darker areas - often its more a matter of shyness

TrongpaiExpat
September 28th, 2008, 13:09
Sauna Mania is for sticky rice only, and not for farang - unless your looks is smashing.

no way, i do ok there and i am not 'smashing'

u will find many guys who are sticky in the well lit areas are not so sticky in the darker areas - often its more a matter of shyness

Is that new avatar a photo of you?

September 28th, 2008, 13:49
thankfully not - actually a performer at a wedding in Kanchanaburi i was invited to recently. Only in Thailand would you have a wedding with performances by several kathoeys, followed with what could best be described as coyote girls pole dancing. A straight wedding that is. And nobody seemed the least bit surprised about it.