PDA

View Full Version : Roll up, roll up! Rag week for George

September 27th, 2008, 10:21
Would anyone else like to cop a spray from our resident "I have a great sense of humour - just ask anyone" member, George? There've been several threads in the last 24 hours where his well-known bad temper and abusive language (sorry, I'll re-phrase that - sense of humour and Buddhist restraint) have been to the fore

thrillbill
September 27th, 2008, 11:25
I sure don't understand this thread. Must be something personal.

September 27th, 2008, 18:02
Would anyone else like to cop a spray from our resident "I have a great sense of humour - just ask anyone" member, George? There've been several threads in the last 24 hours where his well-known bad temper and abusive language (sorry, I'll re-phrase that - sense of humour and Buddhist restraint) have been to the fore

And there I was feeling neglected and jealous of all the attention you have been giving to that newbie topjohn, evident to the point of your almost falling over yourself, in your eagerness to be the first one to answer each and everyone of his posts. Didn't you realise you stupid bald headed old cunt, that it was you that was responsible for my displaying such a bad temper, as well as being the sole reason behind that spate of postings by me?

When am I going to get it through my head, that despite your flirtatious ways, you always come crawling back to me? Well whilst I am still prepared to allow you to do so, let me say, welcome back Hommie dear. Do you know, that I was genuinely really starting to miss you?

Being devoid of one, as you are constantly remnding everyone here Hommie dear, I can do nothing about the situation where my sense of humour is concerned, or should I say my lack of it, but I give you my word that I will endeavour to do everything in my power from now on, to display that Buddhist restraint of mine at all times, which I know you admire me so much for, as well as being aware that you have always considered it to be one of my finest traits.

Cheers Colonel, :salute: I hope that the rest of the weekend, is as enjoyable as it can possibly be for you.

? I sure don't understand this thread. Must be something personal.

As you can see by my reply to the Colonel thrillbill, it was very astute on your part in making the above post that you did. ;)

TOQ
September 27th, 2008, 18:09
Well I am just thrilled to death. Finally a Thai Soap Opera is in English

john :happy1:

Wesley
September 27th, 2008, 18:38

lol npow you know the col. can bring the best out in anyone and a fine soap it is as well.

Wes

September 27th, 2008, 18:57

lets hope its a short series!

September 28th, 2008, 05:00
I hope that the rest of the weekend, is as enjoyable as it can possibly be for you.As I'm assuming a direct relationship between the length of your answer and the extent to which I've got under your skin, it's certainly shaping up to be a good one

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 28th, 2008, 14:22

Don't worry about it dear. Just about everyone is abusive to Homitern and I think she might be losing the plot at last. :geek:

it seems to be some reference to George being on the rags...ie: her periods. Which could explain a few things as George is a common name amongst lesbians and that may explain George's strange behaviour.

September 28th, 2008, 14:47

Don't worry about it dear. Just about everyone is abusive to Homitern and I think she might be losing the plot at last. :geek:

it seems to be some reference to George being on the rags...ie: her periods. Which could explain a few things as George is a common name amongst lesbians and that may explain George's strange behaviour.

:laughing3: LMFAO. Nice one O'Booze.

George.

September 28th, 2008, 14:58
Which could explain a few things as George is a common name amongst lesbians and that may explain George's strange behaviour.One of my favourite movies is The Killing off Sister George, and my favourite line (when she was challenged about looking so cheerful riding around on her motor-cycle - "Wouldn't you look cheerful with 50cc throbbing between your legs?"). Come to think of it, maybe Smiles should get that motor-cycle after all - http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 15990.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/motorcy-or-not-motorcy-t15990.html)

I think it came out around the same time as that other lovely film Staircase (was that its name?) where Rex Harrison and Richard Burton played a couple of hairdressers; the only line I remember from that was the Rex Harrison character relating a litany of sexual triumphs, ending up with "How's that for Holy Week!"

September 28th, 2008, 15:22
The Killing off Sister George, and my favourite line (when she was challenged about looking so cheerful riding around on her motor-cycle - "Wouldn't you look cheerful with 50cc throbbing between your legs?").

A great line, along with some other good ones here:

George.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIAdNmMtv9k