PDA

View Full Version : sadness

March 16th, 2006, 02:36
As i am just back from Thailand, some sadness falls over me . Waiting one month, looking to the horizons for to meet you Mister Sydney at Montey's . You did call Montey but where you muly mull ? I getting " Mao " drinking the 35 bath gin tonic at Montey, even the lady boys get me not over my sadness Mister Sydney.

Thanks to you all grate folks i meet in Pattaya, some off you i will never forget !

Special thanks to Montey and American Thacher, you are very different in place and style, but you have the same warm hart for people. You both part off the great Holiday i had. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

March 16th, 2006, 02:45
Well thankyou Baziel,yes i did have a yarn with Monty on the phone and he told me you had been there.He told me you were doing the ChickenDance with him and both having a great time.Monty spoke highly of you and told me you are a great bloke to have a beer with.Good on ya sport!

March 16th, 2006, 02:52
Well thankyou Baziel.Yes mate I had a yarn with Monty on the phone.
He told me you had been there to visit him and he spoke highly about you and said you are a great bloke to have a beer with and he loved doing the chickendance with you,he said your a natural at it.
Monty says he loves your baht,ahhhhhhhh i mean ya heart.

Yes I will see you some day,dunno where,dunno when,but we ll meet some sunny dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.