PDA

View Full Version : My Vist

markie1
September 25th, 2008, 04:04
Just returned to the Glum Uk raining most of the day and getting cold now ,central heating on , after been away for 3 weeks thought i would give you a insight of my trip, had a great 23 days away started of in Pataya ,stayed at the Ambiance 4 nights with B/F ,and returned again the second week ,but stayed down in soi 8 this time ,amongst all the girlie bars ,it wa sa change and fun. I always enjoy staying at the Ambiance but this time ,did not feel comfortable ,been a smoker i do really object to been ushered to the far end of the front porch to enjoy a cigerette when seated outside ,smokers be prepared staying at the Ambiance now you can not smoke outside ,unless you go to the very far end of the terrace ,smoking is only allowed now just outside of the door to the GO GO bar BOYZ BOYZ,so if you are a smoker be prepared . you have to go to the Naughty corner at the end of the terrace .LOLL
While in Pataya dida few of the bars in Boys town and Sunnie and jomtien, Pataya Go Go bars were completely dead ,we went in to about 4/5 and there was not more than 4 customers in either ,apart from wild west boys that a larger following ,proberly due to the show,the new Copa bar looks good and proberly had the most customers over the 4 days i was there ,bar looks great now ,100% improvement , went to see the ELDUO a couple times also ,they do a great job there ,really enjoyed them ,couple nice guys very friendly and wanting to please ,could have done with more customers inside the bar ,but thought they were good and enjoyed the performances. BOYZ BOYZ were very quiet most nights i was in there ,Panarama was steady ,and Oscors have a done a great job ,bar looks nice and a steady flow of customers,serene next door has inproved also ,nice to see they have a nice chair now to sit on .
Did a few trips to Sunnee,again very quiet most of the time ,come in bar popular has ever and always very pleasant staff there ,went in to a couple of go go bars ,very very quiet how they survive a really dont know,boys are desperate ,and i think are finding it it very hard to find customers.i know people keep saying its low season ,but i think its at one of its lowest .
Hired a car and drove to surin with boyfriend ,only got stopped twice by police ,one for speeding so he said 200 baht fine and one for my b/f not wearing his seat belt 100 baht ,,had three days in boy friends village which was nice ,meet all the family ,and had a good welcome ,it was nice to get out of town and see a bit of real life in thailand .
Next stop was back to pataya just for one night before we headed to Kho Samui, this time we flyed from pataya with Bangkok air ,no problems ,evereything on time and hada good flight ,stayed in Chewing AKWA guest house ,spent 4 days there ,had a few days out on tours which was great ,beautifull Island ,lots to see ,over priced though ,and more younger crawd of people ,that have to takea second look when they see two man together,visited the two main gay bars there very friendly and enjoyed the shows ,cetrtainly worth a visit if never been there .

After kho samui took a last minuit flight to Phuket ,where we spent 4 days ,stayed in the Royal paradice complex,this was my 4th visit there ,Phuket was certainly more busyerthan Patayaseemed to have more customers ,the tow Disco's there were Buzzing in the paradice complexboth had good shows,a little disspointed this time witrh the MY way show ,certainly not has good has my last visit there .did a couple of tours and really enjoyed the island hopping with snorkling great fun and a must to do for any new visitor there . visited Simon cabetret again ,good show ,but not many customers the night we went there .

September 25th, 2008, 06:03
How is your B/f enjoying the weather back in the UK?

bing
September 25th, 2008, 08:23
That was a good report, I'll be in Pattaya in about two weeks and appreciate an update like yours. Good job.

September 25th, 2008, 08:54
That was a good report, I'll be in Pattaya in about two weeks and appreciate an update like yours. Good job.

And are you bringing your B/F Bing

September 25th, 2008, 10:27
Thanks

llz
September 26th, 2008, 00:10
Thank you for taking the time to report ; it made my own next trip seem a little bit closer than it is (... 23 days ..)
Your stay looked like mines : wanting to go to as many places as possible in a too short holiday, and always hurrying to take the best out of every minute ...
Good luck for dealing with the so dreadful first days back in Farangland ..