PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Report

joba
September 24th, 2008, 19:53
:idea:

Visited Pataya over the weekend for the firdt time in years. It looked at felt very much the same. Spent most of the time at Sunee - which is physically different but very much the same feel. Jimm, Jimmy, James was jumping with a nice group of boys but mamasan a little pushy but fun. Look Boys was very active on stage and with customers - seems like the boys got offed there pretty quick. Now Boys was jumping too. I visited House of Blue Massage 2 times and was pleased on both occasions - they have a reasonable choice after 6 PM. Good variety and very active. Mony's Pool is a disaster - green slime! if that were reopened theer area would have a different feel. Don Plaza is quiet but adds value to the plaza. I know ity's not busy right now but that is good for the patron - the night is longer and you can go back to a bar near xlosing and still see many boys dancing - after a few beers, they look better than they did earlier.

I ate mostly at Jomtion because the choice and quality there is really alot lot better. It's easy to get vias baht bus and easy back. I stopped by Sanuck and was given the full tour...clearly an option for next time. Was busy in the afternoon and a terriffic setting - with the pool, falls, food, etc.

Pattaya is still on my list for a good 4-5 day get away.

Any other responses?

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 25th, 2008, 00:26

Visited Pataya over the weekend for the firdt time in years. It looked at felt very much the same. Spent most of the time at Sunee - which is physically different but very much the same feel. Jimm, Jimmy, James was jumping with a nice group of boys but mamasan a little pushy but fun. Look Boys was very active on stage and with customers - seems like the boys got offed there pretty quick. Now Boys was jumping too. I visited House of Blue Massage 2 times and was pleased on both occasions - they have a reasonable choice after 6 PM. Good variety and very active. Mony's Pool is a disaster - green slime! if that were reopened theer area would have a different feel. Don Plaza is quiet but adds value to the plaza. I know ity's not busy right now but that is good for the patron - the night is longer and you can go back to a bar near xlosing and still see many boys dancing - after a few beers, they look better than they did earlier.

I ate mostly at Jomtion because the choice and quality there is really alot lot better. It's easy to get vias baht bus and easy back. I stopped by Sanuck and was given the full tour...clearly an option for next time. Was busy in the afternoon and a terriffic setting - with the pool, falls, food, etc.

Pattaya is still on my list for a good 4-5 day get away

Any other responses?

yes and sadly that green slime was there at it's peak !

really what you have decribed is a typical fucking nite that shows nothing has changed.

this is a bit mysterious though : " Spent most of the time at Sunee - which is physically different but very much the same feel.":scratch:

September 25th, 2008, 03:15
one of those bars is supposedly notorious for under age thais.

did you spot any ?

September 25th, 2008, 03:56

really what you have decribed is a typical fucking nite that shows nothing has changed.

this is a bit mysterious though : " Spent most of the time at Sunee - which is physically different but very much the same feel.":scratch:[/quote]

Re: the green slime. IF you are refering to the water in the pool, you are not correct. If you are refering to something else, I have no comment.

September 25th, 2008, 04:03

did you spot any ?

R U Looking 4 1 Then :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

September 25th, 2008, 04:58
did you spot any ?
R U Looking 4 1 Then ::

Oogleman has raised a perfectly valid question, for people who may choose to avoid certain types of bar. The insulting response is quite uncalled for.
Welshrabbit's 47 posts in 5 days mostly lack basic courtesy & this one is no exception.

September 25th, 2008, 05:47
did you spot any ?

Oogleman has raised a perfectly valid question, for people who may choose to avoid certain types of bar. The insulting response is quite uncalled for.
Welshrabbit's 47 posts in 5 days mostly lack basic courtesy & this one is no exception.

I can C theres a lot going on in ur life

lonelywombat
September 25th, 2008, 06:40
did you spot any ?

I can C theres a lot going on in ur life

It seems welshrarebit not much is going on in yours

September 25th, 2008, 07:29
Could it be that Bad Boy Billy has returned as a Welchrarebit?

thaiguest
September 25th, 2008, 08:08

Pattaya is still on my list for a good 4-5 day get away

Any other responses?

this is a bit mysterious though : " Spent most of the time at Sunee - which is physically different but very much the same feel.":scratch:

I've looked at the pictures in the 'Monty' posting.
It seems to me that Monty's was a classy, fun, place with no trace of slime.
But if you were there, then perhaps, the bit of slime you left in your wake, has multiplied-as slime tends to do.

bing
September 25th, 2008, 08:08
I am glad to hear someone stand up and say Monty's Pool was sparkling at any time I was there. It was a nice place to take a dip in the afternoon, when retuning from Jomtien. The beer was cold ---- One of the few places to get Tiger Beer back a few years ago, and if you were ever invited to a birthday party hosted by Monty, it is probably still in your mind as one of the pleasant memories of Pattaya. Alas I speak only for myself and if some did not like the drama that uaually went with the afternoon banter in the shaded area by the friendly zebra. Well so much the sorrow for those not having been part of the cognoscente.

September 25th, 2008, 08:21
Someone is posting a brief report on his 3-4 day stay in Pattaya and of course the trolls, know-alls and other tw*ts climb skyhigh to post their own sick reviews on top of it.
Whether the OP visited good or bad bars, had encounters with over- or under-aged people, whether the food was awful or delicious, doesn't matter. Please show at least some respect to people who take the time and effort to give us information. The only thing he's asking for is additional (valuable) information and not some under-the-belt comments.

Of course I might be wrong, and this kind of replies might be normal for this forum. If so, please say so; I'll pack my bags and leave.

Wesley
September 25th, 2008, 08:31
I see no difference between the two, there was no good reason for the aswser he gave oogleman, it was in poor tast and says by far more about him than oogeman. The usual crap about Sunnnee hits the board when ever someone gives an open and honest report of Sunnee no matter how far out of touch the guy posting is on the subject. It just seems to draw the worst in posting out of guys, there are those who hate it and those who love it and there seems to be few in between on the issue, I finally dropped any poll about bars becase of the issue's regarding the area. I will be glad to seee for myself what everyone is talkign about. I am sorry I never visisted earlier as I was told not to go therer so I didn't , I think that was a mistake which I plan to rectify. I thik it deserves at the elast an honest evaluation The difference in Sunnee and Pattayaland is the bar-ownwers keep the illegal guys out with out police interferance and do not set up a place for them to sit still very long. That is just a one sided observation and I may revise it after my trip.

Wes

September 25th, 2008, 09:11
I am glad to hear someone stand up and say Monty's Pool was sparkling at any time I was there. It was a nice place to take a dip in the afternoon, when retuning from Jomtien. The beer was cold ---- One of the few places to get Tiger Beer back a few years ago, and if you were ever invited to a birthday party hosted by Monty, it is probably still in your mind as one of the pleasant memories of Pattaya. Alas I speak only for myself and if some did not like the drama that uaually went with the afternoon banter in the shaded area by the friendly zebra. Well so much the sorrow for those not having been part of the cognoscente.

The breakfast was floating grease the kitchen was next to the shithouse and the whole place would have been condemed in the civilised world so if that is your idea of a nice place then i won't be coming round your house

thaiguest
September 26th, 2008, 08:43

The breakfast was floating grease the kitchen was next to the shithouse and the whole place would have been condemed in the civilised world so if that is your idea of a nice place then i won't be coming round your house

If the 'civilised world' is such a locum of excelence for you, (thankfully a welsh rare breed), why the f--ck don't you stay there?

September 26th, 2008, 10:45

If the 'civilised world' is such a locum of excelence for you, (thankfully a welsh rare breed), why the f--ck don't you stay there?

I wish this silly vendetta would stop posting things with my user name at the top. I only said that Monty's pool was not green.[/b]

lonelywombat
September 26th, 2008, 11:09

It appears that welshrarebit is no longer a member. there is no line under his name and you cannot click on his name to view his past posts

Smiles
September 26th, 2008, 18:04
" ... It appears that welshrarebit is no longer a member ... "
jinks has banned him. A thankless task, but jinks is up to it.
Frankly, I'm surprised anyone here is actually left standing, unless one is enamoured of old fat English dudes in smarmy pink taffeta frocks singing a thousand variations on 'The White Cliffs of Dover' to a rap background beat.

Cheers ...

lonelywombat
September 26th, 2008, 18:08
Frankly, I'm surprised anyone here is actually left standing, especially if you are not enamoured of old fat English dudes in smarmy pink taffeta frocks singing a thousand variations on 'The White Cliffs of Dover' to a rap background beat.

Cheers ...

Smiles we make allowances for old fat Canadians dudes that fit the same criteria

You are safe

September 26th, 2008, 18:50

A thankless task indeed Smiles, especially with the hate mail jinks can expect to receive for banning such a popular member that was adored and loved by so many here. I am sure welshrarebit will be greatly missed..................... well at least that is until he reappears under his new incarnation. I also wouldn't mind betting anyone, that he manages it in a quicker time than the three days it took JC. Any takers? http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/2003_rolling_eyes_backwards.gif

Cheers,

George

September 27th, 2008, 04:23
Frankly, I'm surprised anyone here is actually left standing, unless one is enamoured of old fat English dudes in smarmy pink taffeta frocks singing a thousand variations on 'The White Cliffs of Dover' to a rap background beat.
Cheers ...

:albino: If you really have slung Welshrabbit out, my $20 will be on it's way shortly.

September 27th, 2008, 06:53
If you really have slung Welshrabbit out, my $20 will be on it's way shortly.I'm withholding mine until someone PMs me with what he said about the royals. I missed it (especially as I had him on {Ignore}) :bounce:

thaiguest
September 27th, 2008, 08:11

Cheers ...

Jinks or whoever should not have banned this creature. Each life form is of interest and has a lesson to teach. I would prefer to keep him in a cyber version of a Victorian display case.
The lable might read;
"Humanoid, rare, possibly Cambrian but if Cambrian very rare. Of base and offensive nature. Possibly hybred and most probably posing no future threat due to inability to breed but can re-appear through mutation."

Diec
September 27th, 2008, 11:23
If you really have slung Welshrabbit out, my $20 will be on it's way shortly.I'm withholding mine until someone PMs me with what he said about the royals. I missed it (especially as I had him on {Ignore}) :bounce:

Homo...you put someone on ignore then want to know what they say?? Isn't that the point of putting someone on ignore?

September 27th, 2008, 11:33
If you really have slung Welshrabbit out, my $20 will be on it's way shortly.I'm withholding mine until someone PMs me with what he said about the royals. I missed it (especially as I had him on {Ignore}) :bounce:Homo...you put someone on ignore then want to know what they say?? Isn't that the point of putting someone on ignore?Doris usually quotes the juicier parts - but good help is sometimes hard to find, as Noi, the maid, keeps reminding me as she puts her hand out for the weekly handout. A kind member has put me out of my misery on this score; I have to say I can't see what the fuss is about - a rather tasteless comment was made about a dead person

September 28th, 2008, 03:52
Jinks or whoever should not have banned this creature. Each life form is of interest and has a lesson to teach. I would prefer to keep him in a cyber version of a Victorian display case.

Each life form may be of interest, but not as contributors to this forum.

September 28th, 2008, 05:19
Jinks or whoever should not have banned this creature. Each life form is of interest and has a lesson to teach. I would prefer to keep him in a cyber version of a Victorian display case. Each life form may be of interest, but not as contributors to this forum.That is the purpose of {Ignore}

Diec
September 28th, 2008, 11:41
If you really have slung Welshrabbit out, my $20 will be on it's way shortly.I'm withholding mine until someone PMs me with what he said about the royals. I missed it (especially as I had him on {Ignore}) :bounce:Homo...you put someone on ignore then want to know what they say?? Isn't that the point of putting someone on ignore?Doris usually quotes the juicier parts - but good help is sometimes hard to find, as Noi, the maid, keeps reminding me as she puts her hand out for the weekly handout. A kind member has put me out of my misery on this score; I have to say I can't see what the fuss is about - a rather tasteless comment was made about a dead person

I would say it again but I'm sure it would be lost.

September 28th, 2008, 18:51
Jinks or whoever should not have banned this creature. Each life form is of interest and has a lesson to teach. I would prefer to keep him in a cyber version of a Victorian display case. Each life form may be of interest, but not as contributors to this forum.That is the purpose of {Ignore}

Yes.
Reading "***** is on your ignore list" is preferable to some of the foul & abusive behaviour of certain members.

However, the worst offenders don't seem to have anything worth saying, so perhaps it would be better to remove membership for gratuitous swearing & abuse.

Brad the Impala
September 28th, 2008, 19:55
Yes.
Reading "***** is on your ignore list" is preferable to some of the foul & abusive behaviour of certain members.

However, the worst offenders don't seem to have anything worth saying, so perhaps it would be better to remove membership for gratuitous swearing & abuse.

Would this be like, three "cunts" and you're out?

September 28th, 2008, 23:31
I only said that Monty's pool was not green.

Are you sure you didn't swallow some of it, as something seems to have coloured your posts!

September 28th, 2008, 23:49
Could it be that Bad Boy Billy has returned as a Welchrarebit?

I fear the subtlety of this will be lost on many on the board but it did bring me a wry smile.