PDA

View Full Version : yaba

Jetsam
September 21st, 2008, 22:48
nasty stuff , but seems useful when u overweight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JgHevMAf4M

September 22nd, 2008, 02:29
[quote="Jetsam"]nasty stuff , but seems useful when u overweight

It isn't useful for anything unless someone wants to kill off their population off directly or through collateral damage.

I've known people addicted to meth and usually as long as they are hooked on it, there is no desire on their part to quit. Even when presented with evidence such as graphic videos, in their heads, they're living in a different world. They're in denial and believe they're in control or it, addiction, won't happen to them.

The friends I know who have survived, usually gain weight mostly because their body, having being overstimulated, need to adjust to functioning without the drug and recover.

September 22nd, 2008, 08:14
Has anyone here tried yaabaa? Just wondering what if feels like, exactly. Must be good to be so popular.

September 22nd, 2008, 08:27
BAZIEL seems to be on it tinight :bom: :bom: :bom:

September 22nd, 2008, 10:08
Very educational. Keep educating this forum with good stuffs like this

Beachlover
September 22nd, 2008, 10:36
This stuff is ridiculously destructive.

Dodger
September 22nd, 2008, 17:35
Chao Na wrote:

Has anyone here tried yaabaa? Just wondering what if feels like, exactly. Must be good to be so popular.

Never tried it (those days are gone), but understanding the contents, imagine that the effects are the same as SPEED, although Yaba is also manufactured with the cheap throw-away elements of heroin, which makes it much more addictive than SPEED.

The boys (users) say they can stay awake for days at a time without sleep, which is the reason the Nazi's invented Yaba to begin with, as a means of keeping their soldiers on the front lines awake for extended periods of time...no rest for the wicked they say !

Another effect of Yaba is that it acts as a sexual stimulant, thus the reason for it's growing popularity with the working boys...especially those fortunate enough to have multiple offs in the same evening.

The boys also decribe having halucinagetic experiences on Yaba, although these effects are the result of sleep deprivation, as there are no chemicals in Yaba which would cause this.

I think a key contributor to its popularity is the fact that it's cheap (200-300 baht) and so easy to procure.

September 22nd, 2008, 23:03
Tried it in a younger stupider time... yes....

Try coming off it......

September 22nd, 2008, 23:05
Tried it in a younger stupider time... yes....

Try coming off it......

Are you saying that you become addicted after trying it once?

September 22nd, 2008, 23:20
It is difficult.... if you've tried it you'll know that it has the advertised effects... but coming of the 'high' is bad. That is part of why it is addictive.

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 23rd, 2008, 00:19

I would never ever take it but the one time I did-it's like mild speed. Rather nice actually.

francois
September 23rd, 2008, 02:00
The boys (users) say they can stay awake for days at a time without sleep, which is the reason the Nazi's invented Yaba to begin with, as a means of keeping their soldiers on the front lines awake for extended periods of time...no rest for the wicked they say !

Assuming yaba is same as methamphetamine, it was not invented by the Nazis but by the Japanese about 1898. Credit where credit is due!

September 23rd, 2008, 09:01
So you drug your tricks with yaba in order to get them to "do" things they wouldn't ordinarily do? Niiice. I prefer Rohypnol, though.

September 23rd, 2008, 09:12
take a jab at ruining someone else's life for your own entertainment. Almost parasitic!

September 23rd, 2008, 09:24
So you drug your tricks with yaba in order to get them to "do" things they wouldn't ordinarily do? Niiice. I prefer Rohypnol, though.
All boys being willing participants and instigators so nothing underhand going on тАУ sorry to disappoint. Surreptitiously doping them with Roofies is another matter though; it's called date rape.

Uh....I wasn't being serious about the Rohypnol.

In fact, you'll find me lecturing my boys on the dangers of drugs rather than encouraging them with candy bowl full of yaba like you apparently do. But, that's just me.

note: "boiled sweets bowl" for our pedantic English friends.

September 23rd, 2008, 10:36
In fact, you'll find me lecturing my boys on the dangers of drugs rather than encouraging them with candy bowl full of yaba like you apparently do. But, that's just me.I rather had you down as one of those Bangkok ex-pats who runs sex parties wih some coke and "E" on the side.

Dodger
September 23rd, 2008, 16:26
cnx4shan wrote:

If you wanna have an education give your off 200 Bhat and tell him ot "go run an errand" to improve the evening, you may be suprised by the results...........

Be careful...he may misinterpret your motives and not return to your room.

September 23rd, 2008, 20:10
In fact, you'll find me lecturing my boys on the dangers of drugs rather than encouraging them with candy bowl full of yaba like you apparently do. But, that's just me.I rather had you down as one of those Bangkok ex-pats who runs sex parties wih some coke and "E" on the side.

Don't know where you'd get such an impression. I've never even tried coke or E. Wildest I get is a joint once every five years or so.

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 23rd, 2008, 20:37

it would be an odd drug to try to get someone to do things they wouldn't normally do. Anyone who has had speed knows it is detrimental to sex..certainly not a sexual stimulant.

It's more likely young Thais take it because they are simply like most people around the world..experimenting with drugs of all kind. The would be thousands who take it for each one that is addicted..just as in every other drug. Speed is one iof the worst to get addicted as it generally sends you crazy..or in my case with the shrink I was having an affair with when I was 18 and who supplied us both with boxes of speed purlloined from his hospital..killed himself at 30.

allieb
September 23rd, 2008, 20:54

Are you speaking from a vast hands on knowledge of drugging your tricks?

September 23rd, 2008, 21:00
It was a joke, genius.