PDA

View Full Version : Gay Unfreindly MOONLIGHT APARTMENTS

September 21st, 2008, 17:10
I checked out Friday night, and as l collected my passport, l was told l had (another 100B) to pay, as l had shaved my head in the morning, and there was a speck of blood on the pillow case.
After telling them l had given the room lady 150B tip that morning, she said dont worry.
They phoned her up, and she of course denied it.
This is the 4Th time l have had to pay as l have "soiled the sheets,
Once with coffee
Once with Soup
another speck of blood, and l do mean speck, not inches of it
l will leave to your imagination the 4th
I all 500 Baht for extras...
I had been moved twice while l was staying there, they said for repair to room. 3 nights prior l took a lad from Oscars back, only to be refused as he was 19 and a half, you need to be 20..no teenagers,
THAT IS UNLESS you are a girl,and right behind me as was girl 16, with one of sheik-ed friends and in she went, 16 OK for girl!!!!
The point of this post? Unless you want to pay for extras on sheets that would cost 50 baht to replace, want to moved several times, while YOU move tour contents
and finally be made to look a fool at being refused a 19 year old boy in your room. DON'T STAY
I understand some may say they wouldn't touch anyone under 19, fine have 1 rule for all, not 1 rule for gays and one for hetro's.
I now have to look for another room, as l checked out l paid the 100 Baht again, and said l would not return.....bet you cant guess the reply l got
a) I'm so sorry we wont charge you
b) We will refund you the 100 baht you have paid
c) UP TO YOU!!

September 21st, 2008, 17:25
Maybe I am stupid, but WHY you go back to a place that mistreated you 3 times already??? Enough accomodation to choose from right? So why stay at a p[lace that treats you bad???

September 21st, 2008, 17:48
Maybe I am stupid, but WHY you go back to a place that mistreated you 3 times already??? Enough accomodation to choose from right? So why stay at a p[lace that treats you bad???

probably because this place is the only place that the OP could afford.

My answer to the OP's multiple choice question: (C) up to you.
If I were the apartment manager, I would have said the same thing on your face: up to you !!

What do you think they should do every time you stained the pillow case? blood stain, wine stain, coffee stain are difficult, sometimes impossible, to clean. With the little rent money they collect from you, you think they can afford to just throw the sheet or pillow case away everytime you stain it?

Yes, up to you!! go stay at a five star hotel where you would not be bothered for any stain on the sheet.

September 21st, 2008, 18:07
Scott123 & Jeroen
Where in my letter did l say l had say l had stayed 3 times? Guess you are as you say Jeron, stupid.

It is then added:

With the little rent money they collect from you,

I didnt say how much l paid, the room rates go from 690--1500), as it happens l wouldnt say 1300 a night is a little amount, so as for you saying that is all l can afford
l would ask how much you would pay if on a 2 week holiday.

I came here to advise people not to stay there if they wanted to be treated different for being gay, not how much much room was!

September 21st, 2008, 18:18
your post title is "GAY UNFRIENDLY...."

And what does your experience at this place have anything to do with GAY?....stupid.

I live in BKK now. Previously when I visited BKK for holidays, I stayed at five star hotels, JW Marriott, Sheraton Grand Sukhumvit, Westin and Plaza Athenee..etc, ..... one week, two weeks, three weeks.

Poor you. I guess 1300 baht is so much money for you that you think you are entitled to brand a new sheet and pillow case every day.
Do not assume every body is like you .... inconsiderate, cheap and no class.

September 21st, 2008, 18:24
Dear Scott123.....or stupid

Just count down the lines on the side of the Topic untill you get to line 11 (it starts, l had been moved), and read that and the next line of course if you think that is gay friendly over to you.

September 21st, 2008, 18:24

And what does your experience at this place have anything to do with GAY?....stupid.

Believe me Scott, you are way out in front in the stupidity stakes, that no one has any chance of even getting close to you. Did you not read in PP's post where he stated: 3 nights prior l took a lad from Oscars back, only to be refused as he was 19 and a half, you need to be 20..no teenagers, THAT IS UNLESS you are a girl,and right behind me as was girl 16, with one of sheik-ed friends and in she went, 16 OK for girl!!!!

What was that again about PP being stupid?

George.

September 21st, 2008, 18:35
... as it happens l wouldnt say 1300 a night is a little amount ...Always so reassuring to know what the poor people are up against

September 21st, 2008, 18:36

Believe me Scott, you are way out in front in the stupidity stakes, that no one has any chance of even getting close to you. Did you not read in PP's post where he stated: 3 nights prior l took a lad from Oscars back, only to be refused as he was 19 and a half, you need to be 20..no teenagers, THAT IS UNLESS you are a girl,and right behind me as was girl 16, with one of sheik-ed friends and in she went, 16 OK for girl!!!!

George.

My apology.
I was referring to his experience with the stain pillow case that he made a BIG point about on his original post.
that part has nothing to do with Gay or not.
But my comments about PP remains: inconsiderate, cheap and no class.

So I guess he is not stupid, but he is inconsiderate, cheap and no class.

LOL...

September 21st, 2008, 18:37

George.

but he stays at 5 star hotels!!! must be a genuis!

TrongpaiExpat
September 21st, 2008, 18:44
I live in BKK now.

Your going to have to move to Pattaya. We already have enough assholes that claim to live in Bangkok and post here. I hear Hua Hin is nice.

September 21st, 2008, 18:44

I would rather being stupid than being poor and cheap.

September 21st, 2008, 19:05

George.

So I guess he is not stupid, but he is inconsiderate, cheap and no class.

LOL...

Scott, I don't know WTF your problem is, but believe me, it is obviously one that you should seek help for. I happen to know PP personally and can categorically assure you, he is someone that is the complete contrary to the way you describe him. I have never known him to be anything other than extremely considerate toward others, as well as being a person who's financial standing, is more than adequate where he would never have a need to worry about doing anything on the cheap. Last thing and most important of all, he oozes class in comparison to you, as only a person with no class at all, would be capable of making such comments as you have done above.

Fuck Scott, I have no axe to grind with you and will prove this to you by advising you that you should be very careful, as anymore posts along the lines of your previous two and your ranking in the intelligence stakes, will fall below that of stevekoolguy.

You take care now,

George.

September 21st, 2008, 19:55
sorry, I do not know the story of Stevekoolguy. Would you care to tell the story?

I still think the apartment did nothing wrong with charging 100 baht for a stained pillow case, and that is where I stand.

Alaan
September 21st, 2008, 20:46
Thanks for the warning pattayapolice. I dont think you really deserved any negative crap from some for simply going out of your way to give some information that may help someone avoid an unpleasant place.

I am due to arrive pattaya next week and for the first time in many a year have not booked ahead and am always looking to try different places... so i for one appreciate the heads up on a place that i may well have decided to try.

September 21st, 2008, 21:29

Scott123, in my experience people with REAL money and REAL class don't boast about staying in 5 star hotels or boast about anything else really - as they simply don't feel they have to impress anyone. Nor do they try to belittle other people who do not stay (for whatever reason) in such expensive accomodation.

Therefore, the fact that you feel it necessary to mention that you always stay in 5 star hotels - and that you call PP "poor and cheap", tells us all we need to know about you!

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 21st, 2008, 21:40

Scott123, in my experience people with REAL money and REAL class don't boast about staying in 5 star hotels or boast about anything else really - as they simply don't feel they have to impress anyone. Nor do they try to belittle other people who do not stay (for whatever reason) in such expensive accomodation.

Therefore, the fact that you feel it necessary to mention that you always stay in 5 star hotels - and that you call PP "poor and cheap", tells us all we need to know about you!

Oh I just lurve 5 star hotels and stay in them whenever I can..but I have have zilch class !.

pattaypolice-the mind boggles..why were you shaving your head in bed ??:scratch:

September 21st, 2008, 21:55
[quote=Oogleman]

Oh I just lurve 5 star hotels and stay in them whenever I can..but I have have zilch class !.

pattaypolice-the mind boggles..why were you shaving your head in bed ??:scratch:[/quote:1suggwuu]

Maybe a mirrored ceiling was included in the loom late?

:cheers:

September 21st, 2008, 22:22
Sounds more "pattayapolice-unfriendly" than "gay-unfriendly" to me. The place is obviously happy to see the backside of Mr. Police...and I'll bet it has nothing to do with his choice of bed partner.

September 21st, 2008, 23:31
Thank you Alaan,
That is all l was trying to do, anyone can put me on their ignore list, but as long as someone doesnt go through what l went through.

Chao Na, whats your problem? You dont know me, and as you quote l'll bet it has nothing to do to do with his choice of bed partner..

I can tell you l did bring the recpetion girls food & fruit in, and buy buyi flowers. Do you do that at a hotel? I tipped the cleaning staff. So what has it got to do with? That is the thanks l got. If they had told me there would be a charge in the room, or when l registered l would have said yes ok!!!!!

So Put up or shut up. Chao Na, you dont know me, so dont attempt to pretend to.

Thanks for your supprt scotish guy.

Brad the Impala
September 22nd, 2008, 00:09
It does sound kind of sloppy to soil your sheets with four separate substances that include neither semen nor shit!

TrongpaiExpat
September 22nd, 2008, 00:55
So Put up or shut up. Chao Na, you dont know me, so dont attempt to pretend to.

Put up what? He's a Troll and is not going to shut up. He also is not going to do or say anything that compromises his anonymity. Ignoring both Chao Na and Scott123 is your best option. They might be the same Troll.

September 22nd, 2008, 01:21
Thanks E DOK, l shall do that.

Now as of shaving my head....l'm bald!!!! LOL

September 22nd, 2008, 01:26
It does sound kind of sloppy to soil your sheets with four separate substances that include neither semen nor shit!

WHAT A FUCKIN CLASSIC :compress: :compress: :compress: :compress: :compress: ROFPMSLTMTHA

Dodger
September 22nd, 2008, 02:17
Chao na wrote:

Sounds more "pattayapolice-unfriendly" than "gay-unfriendly" to me. The place is obviously happy to see the backside of Mr. Police...and I'll bet it has nothing to do with his choice of bed partner.

You were reading my mind.

September 23rd, 2008, 04:47
Chao na wrote:

You were reading my mind.

He must have a powerful telescope.............

September 23rd, 2008, 05:05
Small bloodstains can easily be shifted by some pre-wash spray then normal washing, so the charge is petty.

More significant is the homophobic discrimination.

PP -thanks for the post. It's good that you inform as many people as possible, so we can boycott the damn place.

September 23rd, 2008, 05:21
More significant is the homophobic discrimination.Yes, where are all those posters who keep telling us how tolerant Thailand is of gay people and there's no disapproval or discrimination?

Beachlover
September 23rd, 2008, 06:28
I looked at this place and it looked nice but it had a bad location... too far from anything.

Will make mental note not to stay there. That treatment really sucks.

Strange... I've stayed in so many places and have left my fair share of stains (not blood though) through the course of a passionate night or eating in bed... but never been charged before!

September 23rd, 2008, 06:43
I looked at this place and it looked nice but it had a bad location... too far from anything.

Strange... I've stayed in so many places and have left my fair share of stains (not blood though) through the course of a passionate night or eating in bed... but never been charged before!
Every time I eat a bit of cock or arse in bed i get charged.........

lonelywombat
September 23rd, 2008, 06:53

Bad location ???? Have you been there or are you guessing where it is

try this google map

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?f=q&hl=e ... &z=17&om=1 (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=105366423339352137587.00043a2c33935b25ae2d9&ll=12.922723,100.877366&spn=0.008167,0.009978&z=17&om=1)

You can see the back of the building almost level with Twoguys about 100 yards around the corner in Soi17

It is pro arab and discourages non arab guests .I certainly would not want to be taking an off boy through the foyer or to breakfast in the morning

September 23rd, 2008, 06:57

try this google map

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?f=q&hl=e ... &z=17&om=1 (http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=105366423339352137587.00043a2c33935b25ae2d9&ll=12.922723,100.877366&spn=0.008167,0.009978&z=17&om=1)

You can see the back of the building almost level with Twoguys about 100 yards around the corner in Soi17

It is pro arab and discourages non arab guests .I certainly would not want to be taken an off boy through the foyer or to breakfast in the morning

I wouldn't take a wombat either

lonelywombat
September 23rd, 2008, 07:04
.I certainly would not want to be taken an off boy through the foyer or to breakfast in the morning

Go on be a devil, you have taken almost everything else.

lonelywombat
September 23rd, 2008, 07:04
.I certainly would not want to be taken an off boy through the foyer or to breakfast in the morning

September 23rd, 2008, 07:12

Only if the price is right :blackeye: :blackeye:

lonelywombat
September 23rd, 2008, 07:26

Only if the price is right :blackeye: :blackeye:

Got change of 5 baht

September 23rd, 2008, 18:11
Thankyou for those positive posts guys. I only wanted to let people know.
I admit l have shot myself in the foot, as l WAS happy there, and now have to find somewhere else.

Glad l have helped someone.

pp

Beachlover
September 23rd, 2008, 20:05

Every time I eat a bit of cock or arse in bed i get charged.........

ROFL

September 23rd, 2008, 20:05
I admit l have shot myself in the foot

So that's where the blood came from?

Beachlover
September 23rd, 2008, 21:12

try this google map

It is pro arab and discourages non arab guests .I certainly would not want to be taking an off boy through the foyer or to breakfast in the morning

Yeh... everyone has different criteria for ideal location.

I think it's close to Sunee Plaza... but looks too far from the beach and from the main intersection of South Rd and 2nd Rd and from Boyztown area.

If I'm on holidays... I prefer being near the water or near the beach or near something nice... don't really want to be on a backroad where I have to walk 15mins to get anywhere. Time is important to me. But that's just my preference.

September 24th, 2008, 03:42
If I'm on holidays... Time is important to me. :albino: