PDA

View Full Version : pinoy go-go bar

Wesley
September 21st, 2008, 13:59
I was at my first go-go bar last night in Manila, there will be furter information to follow, for those who wish to know. Lets just say, the boys look great but, its not Thailand. I have a killer hang over since the place was open til 5 AM. I will follow later with details if there is any interest.

Wes

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 21st, 2008, 21:27
I was at my first go-go bar last night in Manila, there will be furter information to follow, for those who wish to know. Lets just say, the boys look great but, its not Thailand. I have a killer hang over since the place was open til 5 AM. I will follow later with details if there is any interest.

Wes

Indeed, 20 years ago it was just like Thailand !

but then the Marcos's got rumbled and everything changed.

PS: you know of course that Wittgenstein attended the same primary school as Adolph Hitler in Lintz and was such a good scholar-and Adolph so bad, that it's said that's where he got his hatred of Jews from !!

ask me anything !!

Wesley
September 22nd, 2008, 07:25
Actually, I believe you , you and although cryptic , at times, you have alwaysy been reliable Mr Booze.

Wes

Wesley
September 25th, 2008, 07:34
I have a date tonight with a great looking guy who does massage for 1000 Pesco and any kind of sex you like. Looks like it may be a good time here after all. The price is good the boys are good looking although not as good looking as Thai and the price is right with the exchange at 46.9 right now even with the falling econiomic mess from the Dems in Congress.

They have had congress for 4 years now look at the mess already. We Can't blame it all on Bush, with a 9% rating in congress he is ahead of congress by 20 points .

But back to the boys, been with 3 so far and all were great in bed but, really small dicks so far, I have seen a picture of the guy tonight that is not going to be the case. If interested let me know I'll fill you in by PM.

(petr55) I have a second bedroom in my condo just for you. Come by any time. you have a place to stay work out and swim. Here at the condo and all the gay bars you like. Anyone ellse who would like a place to stay who are friends PM me, I will set you up a place to stay with me and show you around Manilla.

Wes

September 25th, 2008, 10:22
I have a date tonight with a great looking guy who does massage for 1000 Pesco and any kind of sex you like. Looks like it may be a good time here after all. The price is good the boys are good looking although not as good looking as Thai and the price is right with the exchange at 46.9 right now even with the falling econiomic mess from the Dems in Congress.

They have had congress for 4 years now look at the mess already. We Can't blame it all on Bush, with a 9% rating in congress he is ahead of congress by 20 points .

But back to the boys, been with 3 so far and all were great in bed but, really small dicks so far, I have seen a picture of the guy tonight that is not going to be the case. If interested let me know I'll fill you in by PM.

(petr55) I have a second bedroom in my condo just for you. Come by any time. you have a place to stay work out and swim. Here at the condo and all the gay bars you like. Anyone ellse who would like a place to stay who are friends PM me, I will set you up a place to stay with me and show you around Manilla.

Wes

Your coments on the functioning..or non functioning... of the Democratic controlled Congress reflect a child like understanding of the workings of the US Congress and government. First....nothing happens if one party doesn't control 60 votes in the Senate. As things now stand the Republicans block everything that comes to the floor of the Senate that they don't approve of, and they approve of very little that is in the benefit of the American people. Second...... nothing happens unless the Bush idiot signs it into law, or the Congress overrides the Bush idiot's veto, and that takes a 2/3 vote of Congress. The Democrats don't have 2/3 of the Congress and the Republican members of Congress would rather cut their own nuts off rather than vote against the Bush idiot. Wake up Wes...You are intitled to your opinions...but you really don't get to make up your own facts.

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 25th, 2008, 15:16
well he's only wrong on the number of years..2 !..but sadly the Democrats have been pretty slack in that time. Let Bush get a way with murder ! He should have been impeached by now.

More importantly-Wes better post a pretty good review of Manila. I'm dying to hear what the place is like now..the only friend I have who goes their regulalry ( a Yank) never goes out at night. Nice people..those Pinoy lads.

Wesley
September 25th, 2008, 22:43
Your right about one thing, I'm best to stay of of the fray wth the Dems and Republicans, actually, I don't care who is in control , its the fact that no one will work with anyone, its not like they could not do somethign but the Dem congress rating is lower than the Dummy Bush. So, the Dem congress is no better than the Repunblican one. It Looks like, with the economic crisis the Black guy may win. I was kinda rooting for some one more my age. He looks more like my friends. Actually you guys have no idea how to take a joke; to crack one like that in the middle of a post on go go bars had to be tongue in cheek. It's sad, you just want to be right so bad, you will jump at a bad joke. Never seen a boad or forum with people so determined to make everyone else look as bad as possible. I wonder why I bother to post at all. I think lurking is safer.

Now, about the date, it was great cheap and fingers to die for, not to mention a ride only a Texan could handle. The Boys here are great and having no trouble meeting guys and most of them are free.

There seems to be another Go Go bar I did not know about, I plan to check that out tomorrow night and Saturday night try the area where there are several in one area.. I'll let you know how it goes. Mr Booze.

Wes

Wesley
September 27th, 2008, 18:28
I went to the area Malate, where there are so many gay bars , it took an hour just walking around to see them all, the one we settled on had go go guys dancing I mean really dancing not just shuffling their feet, hot and ready to go, then an armature selection of guys who are go go guys wanna be, God they were definitely hot. Only problem too many boys to make a selection. I was hit on by a few of the guys near by where I was dancing myself and the only thing that kept me from going home with them was it was already 4 AM and I was not sure I would be any good in bed at that time of day.

They have their on Sunnee plaza; young guys dancing in the gay park looked to be about 14 to 17, so, its one gay hot spot. Hope you are able to enjoy.

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 28th, 2008, 12:12
"I have a date tonight with a great looking guy who does massage for 1000 Pesco and any kind of sex you like."

that mixture of Fillipino and Spanish influences have produced a handsome lot and there's nothing like a bit of good old Catholic guilt to make a person go off with a bang.

Wesley
September 28th, 2008, 15:48
you are defnity right abut the catholioc part and the Spanish must have had small dicks as many of the average guys here seem to be lacking in that area, ocassionally you run into a nice one but not all that many. if its the Spanish genes then I wonder what they were before they were done in by the Spnaish and he Americans twice. much of their original culture seems to be spanish mixed with a lot of really crazy Catholocism.

Wes

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 28th, 2008, 23:11
"I have a date tonight with a great looking guy who does massage for 1000 Pesco and any kind of sex you like."

that mixture of Fillipino and Spanish influences have produced a handsome lot and there's nothing like a bit of good old Catholic guilt to make a person go off with a bang.

As a former catholic you are so right. Every time I even think about sex, I have to flagellate myself like that crazy albino monk. Oh the guilt of it all..... :drunken:

and what other country would have as it's head of the church.. Cardinal Sin ??
"I have to flagellate myself like that crazy albino monk"..I know a nice butch Thai lad who will give you an extra good flogging for 1500 baht. He's very good..he'd probably dress as a priest if you asked him to. You could wear a choir boys outfit..go for it ..you know you deserve it.