PDA

View Full Version : Offing a massage boy?

September 21st, 2008, 06:04
Hi Can anyone help me? Is there anyone who has had any experience in offing a massage boy if it is at all possible. (Any advise on this subject would be much appreciated). I have a particular favourite massage boy, and the hourly house charge is 500 baht for a massage. Then of course a tip to the boy on top of this. In the past I once had the boy come to my hotel for massage and the cost was the same - 500 baht for one hour plus tip to the boy. If the time extended the one hour the mamasan made it very clear to me it would be another 500 baht - fair enough. I would like to try to negotiate for the boy to stay overnight with me or better still for a few days. Do you think I could come to an agreement with mamasan? Any suggestion how much the house may ask for? per day or overnight, or for 3 days or longer?

Also does anyone have a recommendation of a hotel in Chiang Mai with a pool (otherwise I may stay at the Lotus).

fedssocr
September 21st, 2008, 07:08
don't know about the 3 days thing, but I would imagine that you could book him at the end of his shift and then he would be free to spend however much time with you after he is off duty.

I had a massage boy at the massage place attached to Ambiance hotel desperately want me to spend Loy Krathong evening with him last year. Unfortunately I already had other plans for that evening after he got off work. So, I assume that after work massage boys are just like anyone else, free to do whatever they want.

francois
September 21st, 2008, 08:35
Ripley1; Just make a private booking with massage boy after hours. My fav massage boy worked irregular hours (flex time) so I just made arrangements to fit my schedule and his.
Same as fedssocr says, free to do what they want.

September 21st, 2008, 08:51
There are 2 ways to get about it. As most have said in the forum, you can make private arrangement with the boy and take him to the hotel after he finishes his shift. If you like to do it officially, as I did this time you can book him off the massage place for 1000 BHat for a day. This is of course my experience in BKK. There are lovely guys working in these places, who are most uni students who don't want to be seen as a go-go boys on the stage. Putting in one of those boys words, they fear being seen by their peers or professors working in a go-go bar, though they very much need that kind of money they can make as a bar boy than a massage boy. So it is our call and htey are available and willing. They are much better than the super stars at the bar being taken out every night and tired when you off them. So sexually the massage boys are more active, romantic and real sex partners in bed