_|_|_|_| _| \ . . |_

..\__O
_/|__\O

O ┬┤┬┤┬┤┬┤O
|\ __O /\O__
_|_| \ _l .....l_ !

Shuee
September 25th, 2008, 03:17
some times i wish i didnt know the limited thai that i do, its hard to control your emotions sometimes, or bite your tongue, so when this guy in sunee wouldnt stop pesturing me for 20bt, 20bt, 20bt, thats all he kept saying as i was trying to chat to my western friend, so i lost it a bit & told him to ' go sell your arse, then you will have money'
i could see the rage in his eyes, i then had to watch my back for a few days as he said his friend would be visiting me!!

September 25th, 2008, 04:41
See the other thread, where Cheap Charlie threw out his guy with 50 baht.

September 25th, 2008, 04:46
some times i wish i didnt know the limited thai that i do, its hard to control your emotions sometimes, or bite your tongue, so when this guy in sunee wouldnt stop pesturing me for 20bt, 20bt, 20bt, thats all he kept saying as i was trying to chat to my western friend, so i lost it a bit & told him to ' go sell your arse, then you will have money'
i could see the rage in his eyes, i then had to watch my back for a few days as he said his friend would be visiting me!!

The trick is to totally ignore them. Dont look at them or acknowledge their presence. They soon go away.

francois
September 25th, 2008, 04:52
!

Shuee, Someone who's location is ''uranus" should not belittle the guy's "arse"!

Shuee
September 27th, 2008, 01:14
thanks for the tips chaps, the cheeck of the guy even after i asked him to stop asking me as i was trying to chat, he then said ' i not stop asking until you give me tip'

i plan to perhaps totally ignore him next trip, i suppose if i hang in sunnee what else can you expect, i was young a foolish once.........., buddha forgives him, until my next visit to the ATM !!!!