PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya Passion

September 20th, 2008, 20:00
I just want to set the record straight regarding another person using the Mrs Bucket name on Pattaya Passsion.
I do not post anything on Pattaya Passion so please don't regard anything posted on Pattaya Passion as from me. I have never hidden my true identity from anyone and therefore do not want to be associated with this other persons activities.

September 20th, 2008, 21:24
I just want to set the record straight regarding another person using the Mrs Bucket name on Pattaya Passsion.

Is PP still in existance? I thought American Teacher, or whatever other name he used here (A Rose by any other name?), would have learned the lesson of the debacle of his Niddy's Nook website with its similar exaggerated and frankly erroneous advertising to have closed it down already!

I do not post anything on Pattaya Passion so please don't regard anything posted on Pattaya Passion as from me. I have never hidden my true identity from anyone and therefore do not want to be associated with this other persons activities.

Ooooo! Juicy Gossip? Do tell!

globalwanderer
September 20th, 2008, 22:25
There is one Mrs. Bucket on the forum. No MRSBUCKET. I assume unless you are Mrs. Bucket which I doubt, knowing both her and Sheridan then you are obviously using another name there......

Please just message the moderators with your concerns, I am sure they can resolve them. After all you've never hiden your identity

globalwanderer
September 20th, 2008, 22:30
Is PP still in existance? I thought American Teacher, or whatever other name he used here (A Rose by any other name?), would have learned the lesson of the debacle of his Niddy's Nook website with its similar exaggerated and frankly erroneous advertising to have closed it down already!

yes it is still in existence and troll free.

September 21st, 2008, 21:44

Sorry but I just can't resist asking why, since you "have never hidden (your) true identity from anyone", you post using a nom-de-plume?

September 22nd, 2008, 01:43

yes it is still in existence and troll free.

Yes and it's as bad as gaytingtong full of SOC's who call hookers thier boyfriends

Dodger
September 22nd, 2008, 02:19
Mrsbucket wrote"

I have never hidden my true identity from anyone

Thank you Mrs. Bucket

September 22nd, 2008, 05:44
Nice one dodger, made me laugh right out loud.

September 22nd, 2008, 06:28
...Pattaya PasssionThe Australians have a lovely phrase - "Passion Fingers". It means someone with a propensity to fuck things up. Is that what Pattaya Passion is all about?

September 22nd, 2008, 07:18
...Pattaya PasssionThe Australians have a lovely phrase - "Passion Fingers". It means someone with a propensity to fuck things up. Is that what Pattaya Passion is all about?

Pattaya Passions.

Thai Cocktails made with only the Freshest Ingredients !

A lovely phase whitout Australians . :flower:

September 22nd, 2008, 23:06

sorry...

Mrs. Bucket and MRSBUCKET are two different usernames

I also understand that you have been posting as MRSBUCKET....

September 23rd, 2008, 04:47

They have another lovely phrase "stirring the porridge" - which referes to anal sex.

September 23rd, 2008, 23:24
oh dear MRSBUCKET... you've been banned..... what a shame