PDA

View Full Version : Dudes. Off boys, drag and Johnny Walker

lonelywombat
September 20th, 2008, 18:00
Got a hostile message from my comments about Dudes club

1 I thought that the off boys were more masculine and more handsome than any bar in Pattaya. No ladyboys either

2 maybe I have discussed in Sunee that the drags are younger and more attractive than BBB, and other places

3 I am a beer drinker and happy to pay 150 baht for a beer at a time, 700 baht for 40 oz of Johnny Walker including coke and soda, is a great deal but I am a loner and thats my style.I know you can leave your bottle there for next visit, I am never sure I will go back again.

4 If I am coming from overseas and want to have a group of boys drink my money and come back for an orgy, maybe that is where and what I would go. At my age I cannot remember what I went to the bar for in the first place

Horses for courses. Got some stunning boys though

September 20th, 2008, 21:04
Sounds like a great deal..... but, last time i went, i ordered a bottle of black label drank half the bottle, and as i was returning to work in Bangkok the following day i took the remainder home with me.

The pourer had been broken and the Black label bottle had been filled with a different whiskey.... 100 pipers or similar.

Still a great deal, good club, nice boys, but not quite the bargain I thought!

September 23rd, 2008, 12:28
Sounds like a great deal..... but, last time i went, i ordered a bottle of black label drank half the bottle, and as i was returning to work in Bangkok the following day i took the remainder home with me.

The pourer had been broken and the Black label bottle had been filled with a different whiskey.... 100 pipers or similar.

Still a great deal, good club, nice boys, but not quite the bargain I thought!

My boyfriend likes dudes and we bring 4 or 5 boys from the bars and have a great time. No pay off just say come have drink. Next time him go to little bar, boys always say big hello. he thinks night verry cheap verry good