PDA

View Full Version : a letter to the editor

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 20th, 2008, 14:55
there is an ocasional thud at my front door as a Sydney newspaper called The Wentworth Courier arrives-filled with adverts for delightful harbourside mansions ( going price approx $48Million). I'm always on the hunt for a nice little property there should I come in with the Pools...

a letter to the editor catches my eye which I re-produce here :
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee135/lunchtimeobooze/tmpphpdNrY24.jpg

"women are sick and tired of having glory holes shoved in their face" !!!
"what on earth do say to children who ask "Whats a Suckatorium ? . It's unsavourary and leaves bad taste in my mouth"

Has an Antipodean Henry Root surfaced ?
Or is it their new Governor General Dame Edna Everage who famously said "the idea of lesbianism leaves foul taste in my mouth " :cheers:

September 20th, 2008, 16:11
Or is it their new Governor General Dame Edna Everage ...... about whose hubby Norm's rumbling prostate we were all continually concerned - until he "passed on"

DamienZ
September 20th, 2008, 17:43
Thanks ever so much for the best laugh of the night!
OMG! I had no idea S. Sydney has "suckatoriums! I have to take a holiday there now! And wow, they even have a woman who inpects the sex venue glory holes for counsel approval! I am impressed. I had no idea S. Sydney was that far ahead of the curve. I wonder though, what does the city counsel do with these glory holes once they pass inpection? Please..inquiring minds want to know!

Ps-Who works at these Suckatoriums? Are they union?

bao-bao
September 20th, 2008, 20:20
Sounds a little like Bad Boy Billy's taken an advance on that inheritance he was banking on and started buying space to post his drivel in the papers there.

There's a bright side to it though, I suppose... If he starts paying for space for his тАЬ15 page complaint lettersтАЭ it'll not only boost the local economy but hopefully keep him from traveling, too! :cheers:

Wesley
September 20th, 2008, 20:51
There will never bean end to Bad boy Billy will there, it would be nice to have a new commedian to tke his place, Certainly not serious Smiles. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Jinks can do it!!!! joke joke please don't selete me