PDA

View Full Version : Two Guys Stewart

Wesley
September 19th, 2008, 12:46
I tried to call no answer, I have an email in his box that he needs to anwer before 4 PM Manila time. The dates and tiem of arrival are set I need to make sure it is okay with him. I sent him an email and called but no anwer. I have a deadline at 4:00pm for that particular flight which will save me about 500 Dollars on this flight.

If any one can help reach two guys for me it would be appreciated. I am in Manila now.

Wes

September 19th, 2008, 12:50
I tried to call no answer, I have an email in his box that he needs to anwer ...... Wes

Take the hint, Wes

September 19th, 2008, 12:55
Hi Wes, Just to let you know that Stewart is out of the country at the mo and is not expected back until the 22/23 of this month. Whether or not he is checking his mail whilst he is away and I see no reason why he wouldn't be, is another matter. Hope this helps.

Cheers,

George.

September 19th, 2008, 13:49
wes - i sent you a pm with another contact you can call

Wesley
September 19th, 2008, 15:06
Got the PM, I booked the flights anyway, It was really close to the dates we agreed on anyway. Thanks for the help guys. and those others who only know their mothers name. I think they call them b..... well Bwana you get the hint I suppose. I know you are a bit short on intelligence and coming from me thats a real put down, you idiot.

thanks to the rest of you guys, see you soon.

Wes

TrongpaiExpat
September 19th, 2008, 18:08
Some of you guys worry about the smallest things. How to get to Pattaya and having a room when I get there. I get the impression that there are a lot more rooms than tourists right now.

There's plenty of options, relax.

September 19th, 2008, 18:47
Some of you guys worry about the smallest things. How to get to Pattaya and having a room when I get there. I get the impression that there are a lot more rooms than tourists right now.

True TE, but mind you, only a few. ;)

Cheers,

George.

Wesley
September 19th, 2008, 22:49
It was not a matter of availability, it was where I had pre-arranged to stay for specific reasons, I had heard so much controversy over the years about Sunnee, I decided I would book in the middle of the place and see for my self what BG and others had complained about for years.

So, although I was sure there is not thing going on that a normal person could not avoid if he wanted to; I thought I would look for myself. I have long been a child advocate and their human and civil rights. Having worked with Freedom House and others who generally are the world ACLU. I thought it important that I know the facts. I assure you it is for my own benefit, not a word will ever be posted about how bad or good it is in Sunnee.

I just wanted to look for my self, Also,to take another look at Thais for life and see if I can help on a permanent basis and conistantly. So, although I am there to play some is just curiosity for me and what better place than the highly recommended two guys guest house to do it. So, although I knew Stewart had some leave way one day or the other, I decided to make the final booking when I got here in Manila; since it is a cheap airline they prefer cash, So, I had to get here to finish the booking. It saved me more than 500 dollars to pay cash and since I had flown on the airline before I knew the plane flight no further from Manila to there was not going to be so bad since they have recently upgraded their fleet. And run daily late night arrivals and departures cheaply and daily to Bangkok.

So, it was not all about where to stay, I have stayed most of my time there in the Ambiance, for several reasons, I feel obliged not to go there again. I am not unaccustomed to staying in guest houseтАЩ all over the world, some with little or no amenities or even hot water in - 40 weather. So, two guys cannot be anything I m not, or can not be happy with. I have stayed in the best and the worst and no place is off limits for me when it comes to hotels or guest houses.

When I Mentioned I was coming, I was invited by Stewart to stay there and then I proceeded to get the board opinion of the place, It was the Oogleman who recommended them and I trust him implicitly. I also wanted to meet some local forum members and I understood that they frequent there for breakfast and chit chat often. So, how better to get a real feel for a place than where the more prolific people on the forum frequent. Since I am seeing a a guy 31 here in Manila I felt it was best he not see me at my worst so, Im going alone although we had planned to go together.

Wes

September 20th, 2008, 02:16

They just think their liitle lives are so important to the rest of us.

September 20th, 2008, 03:46

and who are us?

September 20th, 2008, 03:50

and who are us?
They who don't have to slum it

September 20th, 2008, 03:56

and who are us?

which is why you are here with 5 posts/ none relevant to thailand.

Take your medication dear.

September 20th, 2008, 04:24

and who are us?

For someone who knows so much about thailand and all things thai they dont half take you for a sucker.

September 20th, 2008, 04:25

and who are us?

Very well said Oogs. :cheers:

Cheers,

George.

September 20th, 2008, 04:27
be careful dear. people look over your shoulder in internet cafes.

September 20th, 2008, 04:28

and who are us?

Very well said Oogs. :cheers:

Cheers,

George.

Another Sunee Plaza SOC :bounce: :bounce:

Wesley
September 20th, 2008, 19:19

So, your life is more imortant than ours, what a prick you must be, Where the hell did you come from anyway, surely must have been the caves of afghanistan where a whole world religion has been hijaked by a few. Bet your the same way. LOL Tell your great Friends there in the caves I said Hi. You gotta be one of a kind. I kinda like having an open mind, it gives me a reason to live. Guys like you die early in their own shit.

Wes