PDA

View Full Version : Krazy and Happy Boys- can they go still further

lonelywombat
September 18th, 2008, 14:36
There has been a lot of bad publicity here re clubs and tabletop dancing bars, which includes a description of what services are provided and what girls earn for private dancing with no sex

The Krazy concept, could it be taken further ?A private room with a reduced off fee and tip for the boy. In Montreal they charge $US10 per [music] number for a private massage. $30 for 3 numbers maximum of 9 minutes

Say 100 baht to rent the room for 15 minutes and 300 baht tip, not everyones cup of tea but for those who cannot take a boy back to their hotel a possibility. We have all seen that boy you are keen on, but dont want to off .

A friend of mine last night at the rice queens bar, said he liked the idea of a shower with the boy, in private of course.

In Prague one bar has all the boys come on naked and dance to the Boys Boys Boys number, then each boy selects from the audience someone to dance with them. Maybe on the hour Krazy can ring a bell and the boys select a farang to dance with

Well it is a start maybe someone can take it further

September 18th, 2008, 15:20
Maybe on the hour Krazy can ring a bell and the boys select a farang to dance withIt would certainly be one way to empty the bar in a hurry, as the hour approaches

paulg
September 18th, 2008, 17:59
Maybe on the hour Krazy can ring a bell and the boys select a farang to dance withIt would certainly be one way to empty the bar in a hurry, as the hour approaches

I agree that the boys would exit quickly rather than have to dance with you

But surely they do not have that challenge every working night

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 18th, 2008, 19:02

I agree that the boys would exit quickly rather than have to dance with you

But surely they do not have that challenge every working night yes they do..she's a nightmare hounding the bars for someone to sit on 'er face.

"
A friend of mine last night at the rice queens bar, said he liked the idea of a shower with the boy, in private of course"..where is the rice queens bar ?and no-not a friggin shower show !

"In Prague one bar has all the boys come on naked and dance to the Boys Boys Boys number, then each boy selects from the audience someone to dance with them. Maybe on the hour Krazy can ring a bell and the boys select a farang to dance with "

In San Juan all the boys were already naked on stage-slowly wanking and a member of the audience could choose one to "dance" with in a back room. I think I know which idea I prefer ! :cheers:

September 18th, 2008, 20:08
Having short-time private rooms where (presumably) sexual activities might take place would, I'm sure, be positively looked upon by the authorities.

Marsilius
September 18th, 2008, 21:23
Having short-time private rooms where (presumably) sexual activities might take place would, I'm sure, be positively looked upon by the authorities.

Well, the authorities don't seem to do anything about the absolutely-open-to-the-public-as-they-walk-in-off-the-streets places where sexual activities regularly take place in front of the rest of the boys and the other customers... (Thank goodness!)

francois
September 19th, 2008, 00:14
The Krazy concept, could it be taken further ?A private room with a reduced off fee and tip for the boy. In Montreal they charge $US10 per [music] number for a private massage. $30 for 3 numbers maximum of 9 minutes

Say 100 baht to rent the room for 15 minutes and 300 baht tip, not everyones cup of tea but for those who cannot take a boy back to their hotel a possibility. We have all seen that boy you are keen on, but dont want to off .

Your idea has merit, but 100 baht/room and a 300 baht/tip is unrealistic. Happy does have a private room but not sure if a bargain price.
The upper lounge of Happy does offer a semi-secluded rendezvous area if one is not so shy.

As for the Montreal boys, you do not get much for $30. The more you touch the more you pay.

September 19th, 2008, 03:28

The authorities call such places hotels.

September 19th, 2008, 06:17
Maybe on the hour Krazy can ring a bell and the boys select a farang to dance with

are the tables strong enough to support the weight of the FAT Farangs? :flower:

September 19th, 2008, 06:23
[quote="Chao Na":33lqoi3p]Having short-time private rooms where (presumably) sexual activities might take place would, I'm sure, be positively looked upon by the authorities.

The authorities call such places hotels.[/quote:33lqoi3p]

Hotels are a different matter from knocking rooms in bars. It means the difference between being a bar and being a brothel.

andrewcraig
September 19th, 2008, 08:24

Your idea has merit, but 100 baht/room and a 300 baht/tip is unrealistic. Happy does have a private room but not sure if a bargain price.
The upper lounge of Happy does offer a semi-secluded rendezvous area if one is not so shy.

As for the Montreal boys, you do not get much for $30. The more you touch the more you pay.

I would be happy to have a private table top dancer, in a cubicle. There are many at Krazy Dragon I would like to go further with than at the table , but not worth offing.. The upstairs at Happy Boys is a bit too public, it is the rest area for boys not dancing and I was not comfortable with the boys coming to watch. I like the idea of a private shower

September 19th, 2008, 09:17
I would be happy to have a private table top dancer, in a cubicle. There are many at Krazy Dragon I would like to go further with than at the table , but not worth offing.. The upstairs at Happy Boys is a bit too public, it is the rest area for boys not dancing and I was not comfortable with the boys coming to watch. I like the idea of a private showerNature Boys in Bangkok would not be for you, then!