PDA

View Full Version : Pattaya heavyweights weigh in for charity

lonelywombat
September 16th, 2008, 06:00
copied from www.gayaffairspattaya (http://www.gayaffairspattaya)

Might I suggest that there are some big names around Pattaya that might benefit from this cause

Heavyweights at Oscars

On Saturday 15th September two of the 'larger than life' Pattaya Characters, namely Mr Barry Kenyon and David of Oscars Bar held a public weigh-in at Oscars on Boyz Town to launch a Sponsored Diet benefiting local Charities. Amazingly both participants weighed in at the same weight of 119kg.

The Diet will continue until the final weigh in on December 20th and friends and supporters are kindly asked to sponsor an amount of money per kilo for the total number of kilos jointly lost by Barry and David. The sponsorship sheet is available in Oscars and already large sums per kilo lost have been pledged by Madame Jim of Ambiance/Boyz Boyz Boyz and Peter and Glen of Copa Showbar together with many others.

On 20th December all sponsors names will be entered in to a free lucky draw with the winner receiving a Litre of Black Label Whisky generously donated by Panorama/Funny Boys.

Thanks to everyone for participating.

catawampuscat
September 16th, 2008, 19:22
Lonely wombat advises us of great news and a great idea..
Many of us would love to lose a few kilos and if it helps raise money for a good
cause and helps make us a little healthier, I applaud the idea and will contribute.

I know of several farangs in Pattaya who are currently trying to shed some excess
weight and it seems that the daily walkers are doing the best job of it.
Mixing some exercise with some restraint at the table is most effective and will add
years of healthier living if you don't get hit by a baht bus.. :cat: