PDA

View Full Version : STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTUAL

March 15th, 2006, 09:00
DELETED

March 15th, 2006, 11:34
You would think if he was running a business he would of paid it off over the 15 years and owned it by now.

March 15th, 2006, 11:59
Your a real Jerk Mr. Sydney, you know that? The Dr.'s first concern is savings lives..not making a profit you insensitive boor.

Smiles
March 15th, 2006, 13:22
Your a real Jerk Mr. Sydney, you know that? The Dr.'s first concern is savings lives..not making a profit you insensitive boor.
MrSydney is a message board troll. How many times is it necessary to say it. He doesn't care what you say, just as long as you keep feeding him (like I'm doing now).

Read all about the low lifes here: http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm Recognize him?

Trolling is supposed to be a violation of the Guidelines:

(5)

~ SPAMMING, FLOODING, TROLLING THE BOARD IS NOT ALLOWED.

~ FIRST TIME / NON-MESSAGE TYPE POSTS WHICH INCLUDE A HOTLINK WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.

~ 'FLAMING' IS DISCOURAGED. THREADS WHICH DEGENERATE INTO PURE NAME-CALLING "MAY" BE EITHER EDITED, CLOSED, OR DELETED AT THE MODERATOR'S DISCRETION. ( SUCH ACTIONS WILL BE USED AS SPARINGLY AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE! )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But then ... guidelines are supposed to be enforced.

Cheers ... so we're left with ... "please don't feed the troll'.

lonelywombat
March 15th, 2006, 13:33
Most of the good doctors work is for boys who have had unsafe sex

probably from being barebacked . Thats how they contracted HIV

They did it for money.

What do the barebackers care. They are only selfish poofs

Do you still bare back????

Aunty
March 15th, 2006, 15:22
No I don't and I wish the Thai wouldn't either. Is it just a matter of education, or is the need to make money to support the family just that strong?

New Zealand has legalised prostitution. Under our law a rent boy (or girl) has the absolute right to say no to anything and at anytime. Violate that and you'll find yourself arrested for rape or a sexual assault. Both carry long prison sentences if you're found guilty. What a shame the Thai can't do the same.

If the doctor has lived there for 15 years, why doesn't he just go out now and buy his own place?