PDA

View Full Version : Is February a good time visit BKK and/or Pattaya

September 15th, 2008, 08:49
Through out my trips it was long long go that I was in BKK during the month of February way back in 2001. I really enjoyed the Bars during this time, guys were very romantic because of the "V" day. Can anyone advise and/or share their experience, viz the Toursit traffic in the Bars, avaialability of boys (do they nornmally after the hight season December/January leave the bars or the trend flows into Feb too), hotel rates, airefares, etc.

September 15th, 2008, 09:12
Any ideas to shop around for airfare deals during the month of February from Canada

September 15th, 2008, 09:40
Any ideas to shop around for airfare deals during the month of February from CanadaJust let us know when you'll be there so we can all stay away.

September 15th, 2008, 09:56
Don't worry Buddy I will bring you some brains so you will not shoot your mouth without thinking intellectually. China has some brain-pills, it will help you stop thinking with your dick any more

September 15th, 2008, 10:01
Don't worry Buddy I will bring you some brains so you will not shoot your mouth without thinking intellectually. China has some brain-pills, it will help you stop thinking with your dick any moreYour own IQ doesn't seem to reach my cholesterol count :laughing5: .

September 15th, 2008, 10:05
You will always remain curious because your IQ is going down with your cumm . Do a cumm count and see where your brain is getting wasted. Being cheap you must be sitting in that land of smile and wanking away looking at the cute guys. Get to some action and get your frustration out. God can only save you Buddy. Don't worry I will say a prayer for you tonight

September 15th, 2008, 10:07
God can only save you Buddy. Don't worry I will say a prayer for you tonightAs I'm working in Singapore I thought I might go down to Raffles City and cruise the halls to spend a little cum. As for your prayers, if God listens to you She must be really, really stupid. But then I remember Sarah Palin.

September 15th, 2008, 10:09
Go down little india side you find some cheap boys to count your cummm

September 15th, 2008, 10:12
Go down little india side you find some cheap boys to count your cummmObviously you are an expert on where and what's cheap in Singapore, so I will defer to your superior knowledge. However I don't fancy Indians.

September 15th, 2008, 13:58
Oh dear.

Is this a private slagging match or can we all join in, trying to get back on track:- Late january and february is the best time of the year because, the Handsome Boys come back from the rice fields, the weather is at its very best of the year around 30 degree with a cooling breeze........even though saying that much of the low season is great as you have the pick of the best very little rain.

lonelywombat
September 15th, 2008, 14:31
Oh dear.

Is this a private slagging match or can we all join in, trying to get back on track:- Late january and february is the best time of the year because, the Handsome Boys come back from the rice fields, the weather is at its very best of the year around 30 degree with a cooling breeze........even though saying that much of the low season is great as you have the pick of the best very little rain.

The worst part of high season is from abou 22 dec to 4/5 jan. This is when those in the northern hemisphere get their two weeks leave and you cannot move in Pattaya. Things noticeably improve from mid jan The weather is most pleasant and the boys in plentiful supply most of feb and march but it is starting to hot up

February is a very good time to visit

dab69
September 15th, 2008, 21:12
good time for cheaper flights in the past. I have turned down tickets for as little as $900 in Feb from NWA to finally change my mind in March-April for $1300 and go.

When I return in March it isn't quite as cold back home, so the shock isn't as great and most of the winter has expired. Shop early but not too early, a month in advance. Not a big business month for the airlines but I like to go then.

Always want to do a return in July but prices skyrocket to $2500 for the summer.

September 16th, 2008, 09:56
Thanks to the last 3 contributors we are on track. Let us keep going

lonelywombat
September 16th, 2008, 14:21
Through out my trips it was long long go that I was in BKK during the month of February way back in 2001. I really enjoyed the Bars during this time, guys were very romantic because of the "V" day.

I really cannot understand half of what you post.. is this post saying you were here last in 2001. or have you visited since then

September 16th, 2008, 15:26
Late january and february is the best time of the year because, the Handsome Boys come back from the rice fields,

Surely, those are the paddy boys; unlikely to be suitable for intellectuals like Steve the Kool.

joe552
September 17th, 2008, 02:12
"Paddy Boys"? They have Irish boys working over there now? It'll be just like home.

September 17th, 2008, 04:30
Any ideas to shop around for airfare deals during the month of February from Canada

I was in BKK late March, early April of this year. I booked my ticket in January through a travel agent and got a pretty good deal, $800 rtn, base fare, before taxes and other fees. About two weeks later, Air Canada had seats even cheaper, $500 rtn, before taxes and fees. Seat sales like that may be a thing of the past with the price of oil the way it is.

This year I'm watching Air Canada and Eva. Air Canada is flying 777's to Hong Kong, and Eva has a Premium Economy section that's a couple hundred dollars more than Air Canada's economy, but more comfortable (wider seats, more legroom). My neighbor flies Eva to BKK a few times a year and has nothing but good things to say about them, plus their flights times are better. (in and out of Vancouver)

There's a online tool @ http://beta.itasoftware.com/cvg/dispatch/prego , I use it to watch airfares. It's not a booking engine, so once the airfare comes up, I have to act quick (within hours, not days). Usually the fare is available by booking through the airline website or I email/print the info and take it to a travel agent who takes care of the rest. I usually have to pay them a commission/booking fee. It's not a complete tool, it misses things, but it's pretty thorough.

I wish I could go in Feb, but the temperature transition from Thailand to Canada is too much. Trying for April in 2009.

lonelywombat
September 17th, 2008, 07:04

There's a online tool @ http://beta.itasoftware.com/cvg/dispatch/prego , I use it to watch airfares. It's not a booking engine, so once the airfare comes up, I have to act quick (within hours, not days). Usually the fare is available by booking through the airline website or I email/print the info and take it to a travel agent who takes care of the rest. I usually have to pay them a commission/booking fee. It's not a complete tool, it misses things, but it's pretty thorough.

It is not without flaws I just tried it out for MEL/BKK coach and the price $US5,493 is more than 4 times that of the price on Thai website When I requested the prices for business class it is $4338 and still coach $5493