PDA

View Full Version : Is Euro boys name decieving?

Wesley
September 13th, 2008, 09:27
Is Euro boys actually as he name suggests, is it actuially European guys or Thai guys that look Eurasian.

Wes

dab69
September 13th, 2008, 09:33
It's just a name with Thai boys there.
Swear I was there last May and they had the greatest music,
loud driving techno. Went back and they were closed.

September 13th, 2008, 09:54
whats in a name.

golden cock

copa

good boys

wild west

etc etc

quiet1
September 13th, 2008, 10:26
I think you'll have as good a chance finding a European boy dancing at Euroboys, as you'd find a dragon performing at Krazy Dragon.

Wesley
September 13th, 2008, 10:57
LoL as I suspected, I din't now if some Russian guys were taking a go of it, but I wasn't surprised, Wild west boys if its the one in BKK has a good dance show though

catawampuscat
September 13th, 2008, 12:02
Wes, the name Euro boys refers to the monetary unit in most of Western Europe today
known as the Euro.
It would be the same as calling a bar Dollar Boys or Yen Boys or simply Money Boys.

Now if you want to talk about deceipt how about Good Boys or Nice Boys or Funny Boys?
I am sure some of the boys in each bar are good or nice or funny but few (maybe one) of us would go thinking the name has any meaning whatsoever.

Euro is one of the better named bars as even in its signage are currency symbols and it
is clear to one and all that it is all about the money.
Now if it was called the True Love Bar or I Really Like Fat Old Bald Cunts Bar, then Wes even homintern would not be deceived by the name and probably be its best customer even if it were in Pattaya.. :cat:

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 13th, 2008, 13:47
Wes, the name Euro boys refers to the monetary unit in most of Western Europe today
known as the Euro.
It would be the same as calling a bar Dollar Boys or Yen Boys or simply Money Boys.

Now if you want to talk about deceipt how about Good Boys or Nice Boys or Funny Boys?
I am sure some of the boys in each bar are good or nice or funny but few (maybe one) of us would go thinking the name has any meaning whatsoever.

Euro is one of the better named bars as even in its signage are currency symbols and it
is clear to one and all that it is all about the money.
Now if it was called the True Love Bar or I Really Like Fat Old Bald Cunts Bar, then Wes even homintern would not be deceived by the name and probably be its best customer even if it were in Pattaya.. :cat:

Homintern a customer ?..the place would have been named after him !

September 13th, 2008, 14:20
Now if it was called the True Love Bar or I Really Like Fat Old Bald Cunts Bar, then Wes even homintern would not be deceived by the name and probably be its best customer even if it were in Pattaya.. :cat:There is a bar in Silom Soi 4 supposedly for bears and their afficionados, possibly called Goldilocks. I'm as likely to go there as I am to any bar in Pattaya

September 13th, 2008, 14:46
Are we to assume that they prefer Micks to Yanks. Here in jolly olde England they'd be closed down for such bigotry.

When is Poundzimmerdrivers opening?

September 14th, 2008, 04:50
whats in a name.

golden cock

copa

good boys

wild west

etc etc

Reminiscent of a midway at a carnival...of a different variety.

September 14th, 2008, 04:58
If there is any Russian boy for rent, their price would be at least twice of Thai boys.
Can you afford that?

Wesley
September 14th, 2008, 05:00
I had never seen a Euro money boy, thought it might be an interesting placae to see . I prefer Asian guys but an ocassional Euro boy or somethign similar, would be an interesting night as well. Variety is the spice of life I hear. I am sure Smiles would love a Latino bar, just to look, I am sure .

Wes

September 14th, 2008, 09:46
If there is any Russian boy for rent, their price would be at least twice of Thai boys. Can you afford that?If the price of Euro boys in Bangkok is any guide, it's nowhere near twice the price of a Thai. I think 2500 was the last price I had quoted to me (via Gaydar); 3000 was the top price I heard

Wesley
September 14th, 2008, 10:01
.Having spent 10 years with Russians, I can say they will be happy with what ever they can find sitting around your apartment. They re quite good in bed though and have a nice Appendage as well. and most come free, if they think anything is in it for them down the road.I Lost a nice diamond ring to a young Russsian guy. he had a Short dick but lovely body. Also, I would love to do a nice British boy However, I think I would want to take him home to stay. If the Aussies are anything like the ones I have met in Thailand , they would be a good catch as well. I am not to fond of the Arabs but, that has nothing to do with color. Dutch boys have always interested me for some reason. Also, some guys from Portugal seems to be quite intelligent and fun loving people. Russians are the ones in which you need to make sure you have locked the door from the inside and any bar owner will tell you the same if they see you leaving with one. I have a love affair going on with a Canadian guy and loving it, he may well pull me all the way to the left. I consider myself to be a moderate liberal.

Wes

Wesley
September 14th, 2008, 10:13
Wes, there are plenty of online gay brothels that will post you a nice Dutch boy on request, or just make visit to Amsterdam and pop into any of the knocking shops.

Be nice if you would punctuate your posts a little better, makes 'em easier to read :bom:

If I stick around you guys I guess eventually I wil lern to type. Point well taken

Wesley
September 14th, 2008, 10:21
Wes, there are plenty of online gay brothels that will post you a nice Dutch boy on request, or just make visit to Amsterdam and pop into any of the knocking shops.

Be nice if you would punctuate your posts a little better, makes 'em easier to read :bom:

As per your suggestion, I went back and did as you ask on the last post, I assume I am talking not wrtining I guess. actually I am lazy as hell when it comes to the key board. But, I guess I could try to make life a bit easiwer on you guys.

on he topic of guys, I have always been a bit scared of Amsterdam, Although I have alwasy wanted to go. My lungs won't take the legal bongs any more. Actually, I have a good friend there and have thought of goign to visit, if I ever get time, I am sort of hung between there and my Korean friend in Berlin.

Wes

lonelywombat
September 14th, 2008, 12:01
If there is any Russian boy for rent, their price would be at least twice of Thai boys. Can you afford that?

If the price of Euro boys in Bangkok is any guide, it's nowhere near twice the price of a Thai. I think 2500 was the last price I had quoted to me (via Gaydar); 3000 was the top price I heard

There was a bar last year in Walking Street that advertised European Girls just opposite where Maya bar was
On another thread was a report of a Russian boy and his bf setting up something in Jomtien Complex I would love to know more about that

Several years ago, around the tsumani time, the beach further round past Pattaya Park was almost exclusively Russian Some of those boys almost did not fit in their speedos

September 14th, 2008, 13:54
Wes, there are plenty of online gay brothels that will post you a nice Dutch boy on requestDamn - I was hoping they could fax him - just like the last cheque I got from Lunchtime O'Booze, and about as useful as a photocopied passport in an Immigration sweep

September 14th, 2008, 14:23
on another thread was a report of a Russian boy and his bf setting up something in Jomtien Complex I would love to know more about that

Apparently they have pulled out of this venture (opposite Montys)

September 14th, 2008, 14:32
Apparently they have pulled out of this venture (opposite Montys)Was there a slurping sound?

September 14th, 2008, 16:19
As you are considering Dutch boys you might like to know the current rate, which is тВм 175,- (about 8750 bath) for the first hour. The next hour is only тВм 100 (5000 bath) more. Is does not go by the minute so a bit over an hour would count for two hours. Prostiution is legal in the Netherlands so 19% sales tax (value added tax) would be added. The boy would of course appreciate a tip on top of that.

Wesley
September 15th, 2008, 09:55
As you are considering Dutch boys you might like to know the current rate, which is тВм 175,- (about 8750 bath) for the first hour. The next hour is only тВм 100 (5000 bath) more. Is does not go by the minute so a bit over an hour would count for two hours. Prostiution is legal in the Netherlands so 19% sales tax (value added tax) would be added. The boy would of course appreciate a tip on top of that.

Wow so cheap, I think I will book a flight right away. I wonder if they will smile as nice as the LOS guys or if its just business. A full time bf is much more expensive.

Wes

September 15th, 2008, 09:58
As per your suggestion, I went back and did as you ask on the last post, I assume I am talking not wrtining I guess. actually I am lazy as hell when it comes to the key board. But, I guess I could try to make life a bit easiwer on you guys.Christ, is that how you talk? Does anyone understand you?

Wesley
September 15th, 2008, 10:19
As per your suggestion, I went back and did as you ask on the last post, I assume I am talking not wrtining I guess. actually I am lazy as hell when it comes to the key board. But, I guess I could try to make life a bit easiwer on you guys.Christ, is that how you talk? Does anyone understand you?

Well , why not meet me when I am there amd see if you can understand me. I am sure you will understamd my gutter language. But Smiels keeps up with how many times I use those words. I am sure you will find me quite charming. I spend 6 hours a weeks pucblic speaking. Obviousy some one understamnds me. I make a good living on my big mouth. I will admit however, as a good friend from there will tell you I cannot sing.

Ease up my friend Im not out to get you, bother you or infrienge on your life, why such hostility for no reason?

Wes