PDA

View Full Version : jaafarabutarab and Henry?

Davey612
September 12th, 2008, 02:35
When I checked the website today, I saw some old pictures from Jaafarabutarab. They were about Karen guys and Golden Retrievers. Jaafarabutarab removed all his messages. But it is interesting that Henry and Jaafarabutarab share the same interests in the same city. Maybe now I understand a bit more about his comments regarding San Francisco.

[Stand corrected: From Smiles' post, Jaafarabutarab's messages are still here. I don't know what happened when I tried to read them earlier today. Never mind]

Smiles
September 12th, 2008, 03:03
When I checked the website today, I saw some old pictures from Jaafarabutarab. They were about Karen guys and Golden Retrievers. Jaafarabutarab removed all his messages. But it is interesting that Henry and Jaafarabutarab share the same interests in the same city. Maybe now I understand a bit more about his comments regarding San Francisco.
If you paste the handle 'Jaafarabutarab' in the "Search For Author" field in the Search feature I think you'll find that he has not deleted his posts. They are all still there.

Cheers ...

September 12th, 2008, 03:16
Did I imagine that he admitted previously having that particular handle only a few days ago. If he didn't, I'm psychic or suffering from deja vu.