PDA

View Full Version : What Happens After the Election?

March 14th, 2006, 16:26
Surely Thanskin doesn't think the turmoil will end when he wins the election. With bank loan rates dramatically increaseing and unemployement expected to skyrocket, what would be his next move. What do you think will happen?

March 14th, 2006, 21:23
1 Insert a finger into mouth
2 Wet finger
3 Extract finger from mouth
4 Hold in the breeze

OR

1 Engage in uninformed and ill-informed speculation, serving no purpose

March 15th, 2006, 12:34
Surely Thanskin doesn't think the turmoil will end when he wins the election. ... What do you think will happen?

You assume there will be an election. TIT

UR right and as i said before, an election won't solve the problem, just PROLONG it's resolution.

March 15th, 2006, 14:25
Situation shmituation. If I were Mr. Thaksin I'd tell the protesters to fuck off and find a party who can beat him in an election. That's the problem: they have no party, no candidate, no popular support (in relation to the population), and no platform other than being anti-Thaksin. It's a big joke.

March 15th, 2006, 16:27
He's finished already, BG. Hopefully he'll make up his mind that's so, and very soon. We're WAITING.

You don't REALLY think he's gonna be PM much longer, do you?

March 15th, 2006, 17:35
He may step aside in favor of one of his cronies, but will still effectively control everything from behind the scenes. Maybe that\'s all the protesters want, in which case a Thai solution has been found.