PDA

View Full Version : A Hostboy's Tale

GayThailand
January 3rd, 2006, 00:52
We have a new series of short stories that are posted on www.gaythailand.com (http://www.gaythailand.com). Chapter 4 of this series was added tonight. We hope you enjoy!

http://www.gaythailand.com/dcscript/dcb ... =107&page= (http://www.gaythailand.com/dcscript/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=107&page=)

GayThailand

catawampuscat
January 3rd, 2006, 13:25
Bravo, the author of this hot little fantasy series has the boys using condoms..I hope a little reality slips into later episodes as all of the boy's experiences can't be so hot.......

Smiles
January 3rd, 2006, 23:18
An excerpt from GayThailand erotic story:

" ... I sat there dumbfounded as Chet leaned in and started kissing me тАУ on the lips! I donтАЩt want to give a false impression here. Unlike in the west there are few taboos against men showing other men affection in Thailand. I knew that some men enjoyed this, but had never expected it to happen to me. For that matter, I was shy and had never even kissed a girl.

Despite my shock, I found myself responding to his kiss, and when he tongue slipped into my mouth I took his lead and did the same to him.

We were soon in each others arms, and to my surprise I felt my cock stiffen in my pants, and soon felt he cock pressing against me through his tight western jeans.

After a minute or two, Chet pulled away from me.

тАЬDid you like that?тАЭ

тАЬYes,тАЭ I responded - blushing, but unable to hide my bodies natural reaction to his advances.... "
Substitute "machine" for "cock" and it's Fanny Hill all over. (I read Fanny's antics years ago when I was 14 . . . went through the whole damn thing because someone told me there was some "gay sex" within. Well there was, but it was damn hard to find ... the ratio was 60 to 1 and it usually happened furtively outside, in the greeny green back bogs of Somerset or Cornwall. The good stuff (i.e. the straight stuff) always happened in a cramped water closet or a writhing horse carriage or some other such exotic place. Most disappointing).

Cheers ...

January 4th, 2006, 12:23
I like the stories,but i like stories on the ladyboy being tied up and whipped but i cant find any such stories on your site yet.

GayThailand
January 4th, 2006, 12:59
I like the stories,but i like stories on the ladyboy being tied up and whipped but i cant find any such stories on your site yet.

Mr. Sydney,

I see that your Karma is negative 232. Holy shit. Are you sure you donтАЩt want me to write a story of you getting spanked? Have you been a bad boy?

I am not sure I will be able to write a ladyboy-whipping story. How about I compromise with you. IтАЩll write into the story line about a farang wanting some spanking? I would put a ladyboy in that scene for you. I did read once of an interview with Ricky Martin when he said that he liked golden showers and sometimes rough sex and a good spank on the ass.

I think the story of the ladyboy getting spanked is over at crusingforsex.com. They deleted my post as it either linked to another site or was too mild for the moderators. As I see many posts with links over there, I will assume it was that they thought it was too tame for the site. Perhaps a keyword search over there and you will find just what you want.

In the meantime, how about just I put a ladyboy main character in the story and see what happens?

elephantspike
January 4th, 2006, 13:19
IтАЩll write into the story line about a farang wanting some spanking?

I like that idea! :twisted:

I would put a ladyboy in that scene for you.

That's OK, if you insist, but can we leave mrsydney out of it?

I did read once of an interview with Ricky Martin when he said that he liked golden showers and sometimes rough sex and a good spank on the ass.

Can we leave the golden showers out of this, too? (but let's leave Ricky Martin in, OK?) :lol:

January 5th, 2006, 12:04
Thank you so much for a great story so far. I wish it was possible to find more stories/books that could be purchased. Do you publish any books for sale. Would be happy to add to my library. Keep up the great work. I look forward to the future chapters.

Marsilius
January 9th, 2006, 12:42
Some may not be familiar with John Cleland's eighteenth century novel "Fanny Hill", as referred to above.

To compare it with the Thai erotic story, as suggested by Smiles, here is a sample of Fanny's recollections - quick sex with a passing sailor. But do try to read it all, not only for the constant naval imagery, but because the final punch-line is a real killer!

One evening... as I turn'd the corner of a street, I was overtaken by a young sailor. I was then in that spruce, neat, plain dress which I ever affected, and
perhaps might have, in my trip, a certain air of restlessness unknown to the composure of cooler thoughts. However, he seiz'd me as a prize, and without farther ceremony threw his arms round my neck and kiss'd me boisterously and sweetly. I looked at him with a beginning of anger and indignation at his rudeness, that softened away into other sentiments as I viewed him: for he was tall, manly carriaged, handsome of body and face, so that I ended my stare with asking him, in a tone turn'd to tenderness, what he meant; at which, with the same frankness and vivacity as he had begun with me, he proposed treating me with a glass of wine. Now, certain it is, that had I been in a calmer state of blood than I was, had I not been under the dominion of
unappeas'd irritations and desires, I should have refused him without hesitation; but I do not know how it was, my pressing calls, his figure, the occasion, and if you will, the powerful combination of all these, with a start of curiosity to see the end of an adventure, so novel too as being treated like a common street-plyer, made me give a silent consent; in short, it was not my head that I now obeyed, I suffered myself to be towed along as it were by this man-of-war, who took me under his arm as familiarly as if he had known me all his life-time, and led me into the next convenient tavern, where we were shewn into a little room on one side of the passage. Here, scarce allowing himself patience till the waiter brought in the wine call'd for, he fell directly on board me: when, untucking my handkerchief, and giving me a snatching buss, he laid my breasts bare at once, which he handled with that keenness of lust
that abridges a ceremonial ever more tiresome than pleasing on such pressing occasions; and now, hurrying towards the main point, we found no conveniency to our purpose, two or three disabled chairs and a rickety table composing the whole furniture of the room. Without more ado, he plants me with my back standing against the wall, and my petticoats up; and coming out with a splitter indeed, made it shine, as he brandished it in my eyes; and going to work with an impetuosity and eagerness, bred very likely by a long fast at sea, went ot give me a taste of it. I straddled, I humoured my
posture, and did my best in short to buckle to it; I took part of it in too, but still things did not go to his thorough liking: changing then in a trice his system of battery, he leads me to the table and with a master-hand lays my head down on the edge of it, and, with the other canting up my petticoats and shift, bares my naked posteriours to his blind and furious guide; it forces its way between them, and I feeling pretty sensibly that it was not going by the right
door, and knocking desperately at the wrong one, I told him of it: -"Pooh!" says he, "my dear, any port in a storm."

Smiles
January 9th, 2006, 19:39
A splitter indeed!! :D :D :D

Now I know why they call those two little holes (one on top of each other, close & convenient) at the back (door!) of my laptop ... USB ports. Always enjoy the blatant sexuality of electronic jargon.

Cheers ...

January 11th, 2006, 15:56
and there are adapters between all the plugs of all the sexes!!! :P