PDA

View Full Version : Another intriguing pic from Thai nets

September 9th, 2008, 22:39
My Former BF just sent me this. I like it! It's moody, evocative, and anything but overstated.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3177/2842563013_61a20a92b4_o.jpg

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 10th, 2008, 00:17
My Former BF just sent me this. I like it! It's moody, evocative, and anything but overstated.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3177/2842563013_61a20a92b4_o.jpg

you silly sausage.."anything but overstated"..the complete opposite and obviously intended to drive you insanely jealous.

September 10th, 2008, 00:21
Takes me right back to the sixth grade.

September 10th, 2008, 02:16
give me a break....you guys are nothing but horny animals.
These two guys in picture are only checking out the camera or mobile phone.

giggsy
September 10th, 2008, 07:01
is that a giant dildo i spy in the bottom right hand corner ?

September 10th, 2008, 09:46
I anticipate with glee the arrival of Chao Na et al to tell us that the subjects in the photos are either underage schoolboys (indeed some in that little clique who appear to have a detailed, almost obsessive, interest in school uniforms may even specify the exact school); or that they are posed as schoolboys in order to appeal to certain interest groups shall we say.

This will be accompanied by comments on Sunee Plaza and how the closure of every bar and the razing to the ground of the entire area would be a Good Thing.

<YAWN>

September 10th, 2008, 12:30
School boy innocents. How charming. I always smile when I am in a mall or movie and see the thai boys holding each others hand, The thai culture is a very loving one and also a touchy feely one, lets hope the western morals don;t ruin that also.

September 10th, 2008, 13:56
School boy innocents. How charming. I always smile when I am in a mall or movie and see the thai boys holding each others hand, The thai culture is a very loving one and also a touchy feely one, lets hope the western morals don;t ruin that also.Quite frankly young Westerners are far too touchy feely for me - tongues disappearing down each others throats in public in broad daylight is something I can do without; their morals are fine (ie nonexistent - just the way I like it) but their public displays of affection are quite nauseating

September 10th, 2008, 20:20
is that a giant dildo i spy in the bottom right hand corner ?

Try "knee."

joe552
September 10th, 2008, 20:22
Henry, the difference being...?

September 10th, 2008, 20:27
School boy innocents. How charming. I always smile when I am in a mall or movie and see the thai boys holding each others hand, The thai culture is a very loving one and also a touchy feely one, lets hope the western morals don;t ruin that also.

Although I'm a bit worried. I actually got one paper as a CMU professor which objected to this innocent and lovely habit of friends showing physical affection for one other. The Extremely Worried Undergraduate Girl fretted that this was "homosexuality." Absurd, of course, since the unwritten rules say that friends can show physical affection in public, but lovers should not.

Still, my betting heart says that Thailand will not just abjectly cave (like Korea) but will insist on retaining its Thai identity. They've been pretty good at that, you know.

September 10th, 2008, 20:43
Henry, the difference being...?

You need ME to explain the difference between a "knee" and a "giant dildo" to you????

Alas, doing the obvious might violate the rules of this board, so it it left as an exercise for you.

joe552
September 10th, 2008, 22:06
Sorry, I've led a very sheltered life.

Bob
September 10th, 2008, 22:20
Quite frankly young Westerners are far too touchy feely for me - tongues disappearing down each others throats in public in broad daylight is something I can do without; their morals are fine (ie nonexistent - just the way I like it) but their public displays of affection are quite nauseating

Damn, Homi, once in a while you're good for a grand guffaw. You actually have some sensibilities? (For a guy who prides himself on having people sit on his face, it's difficult to buy that you're "nauseated" by seeing somebody french kiss!)

September 10th, 2008, 22:58
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3043/2478727350_f8f2c34229_b.jpg

joe552
September 10th, 2008, 23:59
Prefer the less hairy kind, thanks. :cheers:

September 11th, 2008, 00:23
The guys in the picture are typical innocent school goings. Let us sling mud on them guys

September 11th, 2008, 00:24
..... let us NOT sling mud on them ...... sorry guys

joe552
September 11th, 2008, 00:31
Schoolboys can't have fun? You spoilsport, you.

thaiguest
September 11th, 2008, 07:04

The irony here is that western culture won't class you a paedo if you find this picture attractive but the moral police on this forum will...and these guys were cultured in the western petro dish.

September 11th, 2008, 07:38
Sorry, I've led a very sheltered life.

About as sheltered as the one which was led by the genius you use as your avatar I would imagine. :glasses8:

Sl├еinte Joe. http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/cheers.gif

George.

September 11th, 2008, 09:30
Quite frankly young Westerners are far too touchy feely for me - tongues disappearing down each others throats in public in broad daylight is something I can do without; their morals are fine (ie nonexistent - just the way I like it) but their public displays of affection are quite nauseating

Damn, Homi, once in a while you're good for a grand guffaw. You actually have some sensibilities? (For a guy who prides himself on having people sit on his face, it's difficult to buy that you're "nauseated" by seeing somebody french kiss!)

Or Bob, on the other hand, it could have been a very rare and unintended slip of the mask. Would that be something that you wouldn't even consider, as a possibility? I ask this question of you, as although without doubt I would be in the extreme minority of members here in thinking this, quite possibly even an extreme minority of one, I believe that if the truth be known, the Colonel would be found to be possessing quite a few "sensibilities".

Contrary to what others here may believe, it is because of the person I believe him to really be, rather than the person he would have me and everyone else believe he is; that I have always found the fat bald headed old cunt so endearing.

I am certain that none of what I have said above Bob, will be believed by you for a second, as being said in anything other than jest by me. However, my words wont come as a shock to you Hommie dearest, will they? I say this because, without any doubt in my mind whatsoever, I know that you have been well aware of the fact for avery long time now that: "If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more."

Choc Dee Hommie, http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/2395.gif

George.

Bob
September 11th, 2008, 09:58
Or Bob, on the other hand, it could have been a very rare and unintended slip of the mask. Would that be something that you wouldn't even consider, as a possibility? I ask this question of you, as although without doubt I would be in the extreme minority of members here in thinking this, quite possibly even an extreme minority of one, I believe that if the truth be known, the Colonel would be found to be possessing quite a few "sensibilities".

I am certain that none of what I have said above Bob, will be believed by you for a second, as being said in anything other than jest by me.

Au contraire, Georgie.....I actually think the Colonel, down deep, is a gushing sweetheart.

September 12th, 2008, 10:55
Unfortunately for all paedophobians..........both boys were at the time of the picture 19 yo and acting as if they were schoolboys in Mattayom 6, which means that the pictures shows 2 18yo boys.
One boy is named Pchy (aka Mew) and the other Mario (aka Ton).

Anything else?

September 12th, 2008, 23:22
Unfortunately for all paedophobians..........both boys were at the time of the picture 19 yo and acting as if they were schoolboys in Mattayom 6, which means that the pictures shows 2 18yo boys.

Anything else?

Terrific! My ideal date is an 18 year-old that looks 9. Yours?

September 13th, 2008, 01:01

Anything else?

Terrific! My ideal date is an 18 year-old that looks 9. Yours?

Is this a still photo from The Love of Siam?

As usual, Chao Na descends into gibberish. An 18yo who looks 9yo? What the fuck you talking about man?

danny99
September 14th, 2008, 14:35

Balinese village life is just the same. It is totally normal for Balinese boys to hold hands [young ones] on the way to or from school, or whilst just walking in the street. They also all bathe together naked in the nearest waterway, of all ages, which may well be along side a main road.

Of course when those with only western experience and hangups see teenage boys leaning back onto other boys, or sitting with their arm around their shoulders they assume they are all gay. Strangely enough with all the touchy-touchy [and you can usually touch anywhere if you want to] an amzingly low percentage of Balinese are actually gay [there are MANY gay Indonesians in Bali]. Tourists think when they visit the gay hangouts of Seminyak, etc. that they are taking Balinese boys home, in fact 99% are Indonesian Muslims from Java, Sumatra, Lombok, Sulewesi, etc.

September 14th, 2008, 14:52
Of course when those with only western experience and hangups see teenage boys leaning back onto other boys, or sitting with their arm around their shoulders they assume they are all gay. This common throughout Asia because male-female contact was and in many places still is, socially disapproved. Don't you guys ever read commonly-available books like the Culture Shock series? Talk about "let's all pool our ignorance". It's the reason for the wai rather than the handshake, for example

September 14th, 2008, 15:38
In Jordan even policemen and soldiers walk along the street holding hands. At least, they did 30 years ago. Doesn't time fly.