PDA

View Full Version : GAY TINGTONG

adman5000
September 9th, 2008, 19:12
Is something wrong with the site as I was unable to sign in from the Our Friends menu?

September 9th, 2008, 19:30
Is something wrong with the site as I was unable to sign in from the Our Friends menu?

I get this when i log in GAY TINGTONG !

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't create a new thread (errno 13); if you are not out of available memory, you can consult the manual for a possible OS-dependent bug in /usr/www/virtual/paulhem/www.gaytingtong.com/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /usr/www/virtual/paulhem/www.gaytingtong.com/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /usr/www/virtual/paulhem/www.gaytingtong.com/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Davidjewel
September 9th, 2008, 19:30
Also having problems (from NYC) signing in on gaytingtong.

jinks
September 9th, 2008, 19:37
This failure is not fatal... IF they have backed up the board :)

Davidjewel
September 9th, 2008, 20:31
TingTong is working now for me...

jinks
September 9th, 2008, 23:00
All publicity is good publicity :)

Marsilius
September 9th, 2008, 23:33
Try telling that to Gary Glitter...

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 10th, 2008, 00:21
Try telling that to Gary Glitter...

well according to Jonathon King who had a similar problem, he writes to newspapers now pleading with them to call him a Vile Pervert as he claims he sells about 500 copies of his songs each time they do.!

September 10th, 2008, 01:51
Nothing to do with the forum. The host was doing some server maintenance. Yes Jinks we do a full backup twice daily.