PDA

View Full Version : Mosaik Apartments V Center Condo or ?? In South Pattaya?

colmx
September 9th, 2008, 03:58
Hi all
Following on from my whistlestop tour of East Asia in October,
I am planning a 2 month stay in Pattaya for Dec/Jan this year.
BFs apartment - whilst great for 2 week stays is not suitable for a 2 month stay - so we are looking elsewhere for suitable rental accom.

We would like to stay in Suth Pattaya. This is the most important pre-requisite - as is the availability of internet and the apartment must have separate living and sleeping quarters (ie. No studios)

Having previously stayed in Center Condo - it is one place under consideration

As is Mosaik Apartments on Soi Day Night.
Can anyone who has stayed there comment on when the diffeence between their single and double rooms is?

I presume its not a single/double bed... so is it that the single rooms are studios and double rooms have sperate living/sleeping areas?

Alternetively if anyone would like to recommend any other south pattaya accom feel free to recommend...

Thanks in Advance!

September 9th, 2008, 04:42
Here is there website which may help you:

http://www.mosaikpattaya.com/

September 9th, 2008, 04:45
Here is a quote from their website whihc hopefully gives you an answer:

"Mosaik offers studio rooms and double rooms:(one bedroom and one living room). "

Alaan
September 9th, 2008, 05:16
Colmx,

As Jim stated the single room is in fact a studio.

The double room is a bedroom with large bed and a living area off.

I can only comment about the luxury double room as this the one i had in July. If you do a search under Mosaik on the front page there is a thread on the Mosaik for which I gave a review and others chipped in some info too. It is too long to re-create here... but in summary.......

The luxury double room i had was front facing [overlooking the soi] with balcony... the bedroom is large with large wardrobes and plenty of space in the room.. the shower room is off the bedroom and has a wall between the shower and the sink and toilet area... through from the bedroom is the living area..and again it was very large... patio doors to the balcony .. dining table and 4 chairs... small kitchen area with large fridge... aircon in both rooms.
Very well furnished..large comfy sofa and armchair.. lovely floor tiles in both rooms..so easily kept..

I took an appartment in Mosaik in preference to the Flamingo where i had stayed for the last few years... and was very impressed with Mosaik quality of the rooms... fresh and bright compared to the Flamingo. Mosaik has internet access which has to be paid daily/weekly/monthly and as you intend to stay for 2 months will be at the cheapest end of the scale.

I have never stayed in any apartments or condos so i can't compare... but in comparison to Flamingo and other hotels i highly recommend Mosaik and i will be staying there again from the start of October.