PDA

View Full Version : Why I wouldnt buy a business in Pattaya

March 14th, 2006, 08:32
Johnny was advertising a business on here before and so was LMTU.
Now a couple of times I thought about giving it a go but I soon found out what ya up against if ya buy into the barboy /gay scene.
If i bought into it,i would probaly end up havin to bring back the biff and get into a shit load of blues with tall poppies out there who think they run the business scene.Battlers like MONTY who have had a few biffs himself with these blokes which i admire.These other blokes in Pattaya,these tall poppy poofs with their upper class accents are the knockers.MONTYsa battler who has put in the hard yakka despite these blokes puttin him down.He stands up for himself ready to bring back the biff which i heard now the whingers turned on their heels when they knew he was bullshitting and was ridgy didge.
Fair dinkum i dont understand a few of youse blokes who put the battlers down.If you think about it,they were giving MONTY heaps when he first started,whingin about his music and that.There seems to be a group of "Gay Mafia" in pattaya probaly wearing white shoes who wanna try to stop the bloke whose becoming successful thats why I wont buy a business in Pattaya.As soon as these white shoeys see you are successful they start chucking a spaz.
I was gona buy a bar ONCE but i was thinking how many times i would have to bring back the flamin biff ready to barney and have a go at the tall poppy poofs who wanna put me down.
Its the same blokes who put small businesses down here who are up themselves,some bloke on here before whinging about MONTYS dunny or whatever.Na lately i chose to bite my bum and not buy.I couldnt bloody do all the hard yakka and have blokes who wanna have a go at ya without wanting to step outside just bloody whingers.See Monty started his business pratically if ya think about it in woop woop ,i mean its not like you would walk past it is it.He s built it up from nothing.
So if your successful and ridgy didge this is where other business owners will get jealous and start havin a go at ya behind walls ,not ready to blue openly just try to put you down.Thats why i reckon buying not into the gay scene business maybe some other business.No i would turn on me heels if someone offered it for free now.These other businesses are just not fair dinkum anyway,i got nothing against other bars but it seems the white shoe brigade are the trouble ,these are the tall poppy poofs thinking they are up themselves.I was once in a bar in Sunee Plaza and this German bloke is telling me how he controls Pattayas gay scene like he was king shit or something.He told me tat if you buy a gay business in Pattaya he expected to have some control.I said to him ,mate get fuckin real you silly old cunt,my grandfather didnt fight you bastards for nothing.
Now i heard his business is going arse over tit ,it was just a flamin claytons bar he was running.so they think there the boss,no one would be bossing me around if i did buy there.And i would be running a place which is fair dinkum go go with top dancers and shows not a bloody claytons bar thats for bloody sure.
Last time i heard this german bloke was doing the chickendance around Sunee Plaza with his daks half way down.The only reason i admire battlers like MONTY is cause he doesnt let them have a go at him,he stands up for himself and soon as they seen he was ready to bring the biff on they pissed off.See a couple of blokes here ok havin a go at him cause they said abot MONTYS dunny and they dont like people having durries inside his cafe but he doesnt let everyone do it.See people are quick to have a stir but as i said to SINgSHORTY SING who had a go ,to go have a yarn with monty about it.What do u blokes reckon?
It seems SING has made tracks anyway.Half of the knockers out there dont have a flamin brass razoo to their name but they like to make out there beter than anyone else.Not me mate,i will go to the restaurant with my daks off and my dick hanging out,the thing is i dont want to end up like those tall poppies talking with their upper class accents.
You cant get a fair crack of the whip in this place unless your part of the "gay click". Otherwise the "click/mafia" will try to dob you in on everything from letting someone have a durrie and fag in your cafe or bar to taking the money yourself and i seen this myself.One business owner tellin me dont pay me cause the other owners are dobbbers.How can you work in this type of scene,how many after a while you start havin a blue with? What do u blokes reckon about this? Even LMTU has said about one business lowering their price to 3m Baht,doesnt this sound flamin iffy to you,it does to me,they wanna quick sale so they can get out.
The thing is you start givin them heaps back and they start crying.
See they cant take it so i dont bother getting involved in buying.
Dont think im trying to egg on business owners to stand up for themselves but bugger that if i bought a business would i be sucking up to any groups of gays who think they control the poof scene.
It makes you wanna chunder doesnt it?
No wonder a lot of them pull the pin on their business

March 14th, 2006, 08:48
This guy has totally lost it. Only thing good about it is he won't be trying to run a business there and forcing his boys to bareback with him. Now if he would just stay home and quit locking the boys in closets or have them barking like dogs in the bathroom, the image of the farang would be greatly improved.

March 14th, 2006, 09:07
DELETED

March 14th, 2006, 09:17
Johnny i got the right to spit the dummy when i see these white shoe brigade get jealous if your not part of their "click".
They will try to bag the battler and you have to start being like them wearing white shoes,and talking with a upper class feminine accent.
and yes mate its my day off and i have already had about 6 tinnies but this has made me agro.But i can name a few business owners in Pattaya who are up themselves .No i got my blue singlet on,my big gut hanging out,my stubbies shorts on and my thongs on my feet and if no gay business thinks i fit their mould well get stuffed.

cottmann
March 14th, 2006, 10:18
Johnny i got the right to spit the dummy when i see these white shoe brigade get jealous if your not part of their "click".
They will try to bag the battler and you have to start being like them wearing white shoes,and talking with a upper class feminine accent.
and yes mate its my day off and i have already had about 6 tinnies but this has made me agro.But i can name a few business owners in Pattaya who are up themselves .No i got my blue singlet on,my big gut hanging out,my stubbies shorts on and my thongs on my feet and if no gay business thinks i fit their mould well get stuffed.

I was intrigued by Mrs Ydney's expression "white shoe brigade" - I know what co-respondent's shoes and brothel creepers are, but this was new to me - so I did a Google search:

The White Shoe action is in reference to the white shoe brigade of
developers who built the canal estates and high rise developments on
the Gold Coast in the days of Joh Bjelke-Peterson. It is a reference to
both a develop at all costs mentality and poor political process.

I guess it must be a specifically Australian expression but is the last part appropriate to Pattaya?

March 14th, 2006, 10:35
OK - I ran this through alta vista's Babelfish and my computer melted

Considering my knowledge of Aussie slang comes primarily from "Crocodile Dundee" films, can anyone help me with some translations?

If i bought into it,i would probaly end up havin to bring back the biff and get into a shit load of blues with tall poppies out there who think they run the business scene.

I think I gathered the meaning of the whole poppies refs - assuming elderly, educated, monied, effeminate expats. But...bringing back the biff?

He (ref: Monty) stands up for himself ready to bring back the biff which i heard now the whingers turned on their heels when they knew he was bullshitting and was ridgy didge.

Whingers = whiners? Biff again - and ridgy didge?

I was gona buy a bar ONCE but i was thinking how many times i would have to bring back the flamin biff ready to barney and have a go at the tall poppy poofs who wanna put me down.

Barney = fight?

Na lately i chose to bite my bum and not buy.

No question here - just thinking that if I could bite my own bum, I wouldn't need to off any boys.

...I couldnt bloody do all the hard yakka...

work?

See Monty started his business pratically if ya think about it in woop woop ...

I am thinking about it, and woop woop is making my head hurt.

I said to him ,mate get fuckin real you silly old cunt,my grandfather didnt fight you bastards for nothing.

I think I just wet myself...

Now i heard his business is going arse over tit ,it was just a flamin claytons bar he was running.

Claytons bar? I knew a guy named Clayton once - I don't suppose I'd want to go his bar - but I don't think this is what he meant.

See a couple of blokes here ok havin a go at him (ref: Monty) cause they said abot MONTYS dunny and they dont like people having durries inside his cafe but he doesnt let everyone do it.

Dunny = toilet I think, but Durries? Is this something I'd want to have myself? If so - is there some sort of ointment to treat it?

Not me mate,i will go to the restaurant with my daks off and my dick hanging out,the thing is i dont want to end up like those tall poppies talking with their upper class accents.

Somehow I don't think this is something you need to worry about....

One business owner tellin me dont pay me cause the other owners are dobbbers.

Dobbers = embezzlers? Or is this more of a strong-arm thing?

It makes you wanna chunder doesnt it?

This I understand!

Mrsydney, you are advancing my education in heretofore unthought of ways

As the line goes in Jerry McGuire "You complete me."

Oh, and you had me at Fair Dinkum

March 14th, 2006, 12:38
Sometimes i wonder what the future holds for Pattaya,I wonder if it will be the same when im a senior citizen.I suppose other countries might take its place.

March 14th, 2006, 12:45
My god, I could only understand about every 5th or 6th word in the original post!!!

Isn't it a rule on this board that people communicate in ENGLISH???

Frickin' Aussies, it's like they have a whole different language.

ajarntrade

March 14th, 2006, 13:56
Makes perfect sense to me...and everyone knows what that means: we must be smokin' the same shi...stuff.

Seriously, you must have heard the old saying, Billy: "If you want to make a little money in Pattaya...."

Now untie your knickers, have another tinny and do another chicky dance...WORK THAT BELLY, GIRL!

March 14th, 2006, 14:44
Hon, I was gagging after reading Mr Sydney's post - however, i unfortunately understood it!!!

In regard to an explanation of some of the terms used here goes, Darls::

1) bringing back the biff - TO RESTORE SOMETHING TO ITS PREVIOUS LEVEL -to enhance or bring back to what it once was

2) ridgy didge - honest, up front, someone or something which can be trusted

3)Barney = fight? Yes

4)hard yakka - work (hard work, more work required than expected)

5)woop woop - a place in the middle of nowhere. eg: "we visited them and they lived in the back of whoop whoop". That is we went to vist and they lived in the middle of nowhere eg: desert, in the bush.

6)Claytons bar - this is nmaed after a strage Aussie drink called Claytons. It is available in supermarkets and tastes like scotch but is NON alcoholic. Therefore it is the drink you can have when you are not having a drink. A cllaytons bar would be a bar you go to when you are not going to a bar. Claytons sex would be masturbating. It is the sex you are having but you are not really having sex. get it??

7) Dunny = toilet I think................... YES

8) Durries - these are Cigarettes. Actually an English expression from WW2.

9) Dobbers - a lagger, for those who watched Prisoner, that great australian soapie (tv series) Brits will know this.!!!!! Also known as a tittle tat - as in Brady Bunch "Marcia have you been a tittle tat?".

10) chunder - to spew, churn, throw it. or chuck the guts. Also known as vomiting or a technicolour yawn.

I HOPE this has been of assistance......................................Wo rringly Darlings there ARE people who actually speak like this in everyday life! If you ever meet one, they will surely keep you amused.

Aunty
March 14th, 2006, 15:42
translate the English that is slowly evolving in this part of the world into Standard English so yтАЩall can read in full glory Mr SydneyтАЩs unbelievable
post.

Johnny was advertising a business on here before and so was LMTU.
Now a couple of times I thought about giving it a go but I soon found out what you are up against if you buy into the barboy /gay scene.

If I bought into it, I would probably end up having to bring back the bash (fist) and get into a shit load of blues with tall poppies (successful elites) out there who think they run the business scene. Battlers (honest hard workers тАУ often refers to the working class) like MONTY who have had a few biffs (fights) himself with these blokes (men) which I admire. These other blokes (men) in Pattaya, these tall poppy (successful elite) poofs (homos) with their upper class accents are the knockers (vindictive negative naysayers тАУ put-down). MONTYs a battler (honest hard worker) who has put in the hard yakka (work) despite these blokes (men) putting him down (knocking him). He stands up for himself ready to bring back the biff (bash) which I heard now the whingers (whiners) turned on their heels when they knew he was (I think he meant to say here NOT) bullshitting and was ridgy didge (not bullshiting).

Fair dinkum (straight up) I donтАЩt understand a few of youse (you) blokes (men) who put the battlers (honest hard workers) down. If you think about it, they were giving MONTY heaps (a really hard time) when he first started, whingin (whinning) about his music and that. There seems to be a group of "Gay Mafia" in pattaya probably wearing white shoes who want try to stop the bloke (guy) whose becoming successful thatтАЩs why I wont buy a business in Pattaya. As soon as these white shoeys (businessmen/developers tall poppies) see you are successful they start chucking a spaz (Spitting the dummy/ pacifier, throwing a fit).

I was going to buy a bar ONCE but I was thinking how many times I would have to bring back the flamin (fucking) biff (bash/fist) ready to barney (fight) and have a go at the tall poppy (successful elite) poofs (homos/fags) who wanna put me down (criticise/ harm me).

ItтАЩs the same blokes (men) who put small businesses down here (Australia) who are up themselves, some bloke on here before whinging (whining) about MONTYS dunny (toilet) or whatever. Na (no) lately I chose to bite my bum (hold off) and not buy. I couldnтАЩt bloody do all the hard yakka (work) and have blokes who want to have a go at you without wanting to step outside just bloody whingers (whine/moan). See Monty started his business practically if you think about it in woop woop, (middle of nowhere) I mean its not like you would walk past it is it? He s built it up from nothing.

So if your successful and ridgy didge (honest) this is where other business owners will get jealous and start having a go at you behind walls ,not ready to blue (nut off) openly just try to put you down. ThatтАЩs why I reckon buying not into the gay scene business maybe some other business. No I would turn on me heels if someone offered it for free now.

These other businesses are just not fair dinkum (straight up/honest) anyway, I got nothing against other bars but it seems the white shoe brigade (vested interests/ businessmen) are the trouble ,these are the tall poppy (successful elite) poofs (fags) thinking they are up themselves.

I was once in a bar in Sunee Plaza and this German bloke is telling me how he controls Pattayas gay scene like he was king shit or something. He told me that if you buy a gay business in Pattaya he expected to have some control. I said to him ,mate get fuckin real you silly old cunt, my grandfather didnтАЩt fight you bastards for nothing (WWI/WWII).

Now I heard his business is going arse over tit ,(going under) it was just a flaming claytons (not the real thing) bar he was running. So they think theyтАЩre the boss, no one would be bossing me around if I did buy there. And I would be running a place which is fair dinkum (straight up/ no BS) go go with top dancers and shows not a bloody claytons (not the real thing) bar thatтАЩs for bloody sure.

Last time i heard this German bloke (guy) was doing the chickendance around Sunee Plaza with his daks (underpants) half way down. The only reason I admire battlers (honest hard workers) like MONTY is cause he doesnтАЩt let them have a go at him, he stands up for himself and soon as they seen he was ready to bring the biff on (fight) they pissed off. (left)

See a couple of blokes (men) here, ok having a go at him cause they said about MONTYS dunny (toilets) and they donтАЩt like people having durries (? joints) inside his cafe but he doesnтАЩt let everyone do it.

See people are quick to have a stir (shit stir) but as I said to SINgSHORTY SING who had a go, to go and have a yarn (talk) with monty about it .What do u blokes (guys) reckon (think)?

It seems SING has made tracks (left) anyway. Half of the knockers (vindictive negative criticisers) out there donтАЩt have a flamin (fucking) brass razoo (nickel/dime/ shilling) to their name but they like to make out theyтАЩre better than anyone else. Not me mate, I will go to the restaurant with my daks (undies) off and my dick hanging out, the thing is I donтАЩt want to end up like those tall poppies (successful/elite tossers) talking with their upper class accents.

You canтАЩt get a fair crack of the whip (a fair go) in this place unless your part of the "gay clique". Otherwise the "clique/mafia" will try to dob you in (report you) on everything from letting someone have a durrie (joint?) and fag (cigarette) in your cafe or bar to taking the money yourself and I seen this myself. One business owner telling me donтАЩt pay me cause the other owners are dobbbers ( tattle tales) .How can you work in this type of scene, how many, after a while, you start having a blue (fight) with? What do u blokes reckon (think) about this?

Even LMTU has said about one business lowering their price to 3m Baht, doesnтАЩt this sound flamin (fucking) iffy (off/dodgy/suspicious) to you, it does to me, they wanna quick sale so they can get out.

The thing is you start giving them heaps (lots) back and they start crying. See they canтАЩt take it so I donтАЩt bother getting involved in buying.

DonтАЩt think IтАЩm trying to egg on (push/encourage) business owners to stand up for themselves but bugger (fuck) that, if I bought a business would I be sucking up to any groups of gays who think they control the poof (Queer/gay) scene.

It makes you want to chunder (baff/ throw up/ spew) doesnтАЩt it?

No wonder a lot of them pull the pin on their business

March 14th, 2006, 17:34
Durries - these are Cigarettes. Actually an English expression from WW2.

9) Dobbers - a lagger, for those who watched Prisoner, that great australian soapie (tv series) Brits will know this.!!!!!

Steady on old chap. Few of us are old enough to remember when folk put fags in their mouths, never mind WWII. As to folk who like to watch incarcerated overweight persons of the female gender surrounded by dull shaky scenery late at night, aren't they all ladies from the provinces in tweed?

Worringly Darlings there ARE people who actually speak like this in everyday life! If you ever meet one, they will surely keep you amused.

Amused?... I think not. Now I'm off to point Peter at the Pom porcelain as Sid or Clive James would never have said.

March 14th, 2006, 22:24
Billy boy needs money to buy a business!!

March 15th, 2006, 15:51
Billy boy needs money to buy a business!!

Meanwhile; I think I just heard Chicken Little BVD's (Daks) are coming out next Tuesday! Just the thing for Billy to wear while doing the chicky dance. (I think Pampers makes them too--But doubt if the come in XXXL: 60" waist.)

Oops! Ginger just informed me, that's, 'DVD's'--Same-same: the hole should fit--But, for decencys sake, wear a stack, at least...three.