PDA

View Full Version : Copa Bar = Perfect

September 6th, 2008, 18:55
The new Copa Bar (former Throb Splash) in Pattaya Boystown
It's the way of quality we falangs looking for. After renovation I visit the bar last night when everything was finished and was very impressed. It's a location you will spend more time as just for a drink or only a show. You feel good and comfortable there.
Congratulation - even the shows are more effective and they have many nice and beautiful dancers.
Will be back there more often
Cheers toni6969

September 6th, 2008, 19:07
Oh, sweet Jesus.

September 6th, 2008, 21:11
Oh, sweet Jesus.

Amen

thrillbill
September 6th, 2008, 22:23
The new Copa Bar (former Throb Splash) in Pattaya Boystown
It's the way of quality we falangs looking for. After renovation I visit the bar last night when everything was finished and was very impressed. It's a location you will spend more time as just for a drink or only a show. You feel good and comfortable there.
Congratulation - even the shows are more effective and they have many nice and beautiful dancers.
Will be back there more often
Cheers toni6969
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

It's nice for a change to see a member being positive about a new place.

catawampuscat
September 7th, 2008, 00:09
Some guys just hate positive reviews and feel the need to find hidden motives
and agendas. Copa does have some winners and handsome sexy guys.. It is
one of the better boy bars in town but of course one can only opine, as everyone
has different ideas of what is sexy and hot and not..

Boyztown (Patttayaland soi 3) needs a boost during this very low season and
boosters like toni6969 are bearers of welcome news and I applaud his efforts.

I also really like El Duo next door at Cafe Royale
and a perfect nite might be a visit to both places..
It is good to take a break from Sunee Plaza once in a while.. :cat:

September 7th, 2008, 03:19
9.45pm untill 11.30 listen to the first 2 sets of EL DUO www.el-duo.com (http://www.el-duo.com) at Cafe Royal
First not so busy but for the second set it was full already.
12.00am Show in Wild West Boys and I was very impressed - new show and I never saw some guys so syncron dancing and with so much fun.
1am show in COPA BAR and it was a different show as yesterday - I like one dance there very much. He have so much fun with his dance job. The whole show was nice and I feel good again. Afterwards agaain in Cafe Royal at 1.40am and it was finaly full. El Duo www.el-duo.com (http://www.el-duo.com) finished already one hour and Khun Toi was performing. Every stage I enjoy very much and just can recommend these locations
Cafe Royal - El Duo 9.45pm - 12.30am and 12.30am - 2.30am Khun Toi
Wild Wild West Boys (Show at 10pm and 12am)
COPA BAR all night long with 2 shows. One is at 1am.

All these program is different to all these Ladyboy lipsing you know from other shows. And for sure El Duo sing live.
In Copa Bar have some Ladyboys but they covered with very sexy dancers. Thats ok.

September 7th, 2008, 03:23
And for sure El Duo sing live.

This is not necessarily a good thing. At least the tracks the katoeys lip sync to are in tune. And they don't have to read the words from a teleprompter.

September 7th, 2008, 03:39
[quote="Back for Good":3i0z4b83]And for sure El Duo sing live.

This is not necessarily a good thing. At least the tracks the katoeys lip sync to are in tune. And they don't have to read the words from a teleprompter.[/quote:3i0z4b83]

That observation of yours above Chao Na, may I ask purely out of a genuine interest on my part to know what your answer will be, whether or not it was an observation made by you and gained first hand on your part, as a result of having attended one of their current performances at the LCR?

Cheers,

George.

September 7th, 2008, 03:42
Chao Na you are my most loved "enemy" but please dont talk about events you never watched live.
If you are able to remember more than 300 song lyrics to make evrybody happy you will be my hero.
Please be fair!
Just tell me anytime you will be there and all your drinks can be charged to me. Afterward you can repeat your negative comments but I'm sure you will not.

September 7th, 2008, 04:32
[quote="Back for Good":3s7quil5]And for sure El Duo sing live.

This is not necessarily a good thing. At least the tracks the katoeys lip sync to are in tune. And they don't have to read the words from a teleprompter.[/quote:3s7quil5]

Love to hear you sing in Filipino or Tagalog let alone taglish.

September 7th, 2008, 04:58
Chao Na you are my most loved "enemy" but please dont talk about events you never watched live.

My post above to Chao Nar was made for the sole intention of trying to discover, something that would only be possible by his co-operation and honesty of course, whether or not he had seen El-Duo perform live. Now whilst I am well aware that the last thing that is of any importance to you when making, what I can only term as outrageous as well as totally unfounded accusations against other members, along with what you have claimed to be "statements of facts", is any of the following: Firm proof, confirmation or support from anyone other than a clone created by you to back up what you have said as being true and no credible evidence either.

Even with all of that knowledge above and in spite of the fact that I deserve everything that comes my way afterward as a result of my doing this, I have to ask the following question of you.

How the fuck is it possible for you to know with any certainty, whether Chao Na has, or hasn't attended any of El-Duo's performances at LCR? Whilst we have discovered many facts about you through your posts, I don't recall in any single one of them, either in the many bizarre claims made personally by you, or those made about you by other members, any mention at all about your being a Psychic. So assuming you are not going to make the claim of being one now, please give an answer to what I believe is my very reasonable and fair question above and one, which will prove to me, that there is absolutely no necessity whatsoever on my part, to have any need to wait now for Chao Nar's reply.

George.

September 7th, 2008, 05:45

My post above to Chao Nar was made for the sole intention of trying to discover, something that would only be possible by his co-operation and honesty of course, whether or not he had seen El-Duo perform live. Now whilst I am well aware that the last thing that is of any importance to you when making, what I can only term as outrageous as well as totally unfounded accusations against other members, along with what you have claimed to be "statements of facts", is any of the following: Firm proof, confirmation or support from anyone other than a clone created by you to back up what you have said as being true and no credible evidence either.

Even with all of that knowledge above and in spite of the fact that I deserve everything that comes my way afterward as a result of my doing this, I have to ask the following question of you.

How the fuck is it possible for you to know with any certainty, whether Chao Na has, or hasn't attended any of El-Duo's performances at LCR? Whilst we have discovered many facts about you through your posts, I don't recall in any single one of them, either in the many bizarre claims made personally by you, or those made about you by other members, any mention at all about your being a Psychic. So assuming you are not going to make the claim of being one now, please give an answer to what I believe is my very reasonable and fair question above and one, which will prove to me, that there is absolutely no necessity whatsoever on my part, to have any need to wait now for Chao Nar's reply.

George.

George, just read the other topics where people attacking you.
If you are so clever and aware about this forum you should read already that Chao Na said this by himself ones and said also that the videos on the website of El Duo not impressed him and thats enough for him.
So and now? What next George?
Do you know: I like Chao Na even he is against everything but you are someone who is just bad and negative. What do you think who you are, that you always have to play the lawyer of everyone? Chao Na is powerful and clever enough - he dont need Joker like you
You are not an enemy you just someone I not respect. That's it.

September 7th, 2008, 06:06
If you are able to remember more than 300 song lyrics to make evrybody happy you will be my hero.

A slightly off topic comment that in no way detracts from El Duo, but the ability to memorise and retain and then use large amounts of information is one of the marks of a consummate professional - just look at those who go through a complete Shakespeare play, or the many hours of a Wagner opera without a teleprompter, or those who can play the whole of the Bach 48 repertoire plus Beethoven concertos without scores.

September 7th, 2008, 06:33
... and here it is -

George.

catawampuscat
September 7th, 2008, 11:56
I couldn't resist the temptation to add seeing El Duo to a nite at the Copa to this
thread about the new Copa.
Of course, the usual suspects poured out with the same lame attacks and
one would imagine that they might start to get bored with the same old
atttempts to try to belittle El Duo and Cafe Royale.
What Chao Na and homintern miss is that many of us enjoy the boys show
and return time after time to see and hear them again. Sure, we are starved
for entertainment in Pattaya/Jomtien and the alternative for live entertainment
is ladymen lipsyching. One can only watch boys in their undershorts for
a few months, without a break..

For those who have a problem with a teleprompter, you should know that
the boys glance at it on occasion but do not need it the vast majority of the
time..
The suggestion that El Duo are less fun to watch and listen to because
they don't have precise memorization of hundreds and hundreds of songs,
is pointless in this context.
Granted, there are genius and savants who can remember
hours of opera or classical music without missing a note but what does that
have to do with entertainment in Pattaya/Jomtien.. nada, zero , zilch..
Stage actors have prompters who help when they forget their lines but gwm4asian
ignores that and brings up perfection, when we are enjoying salvation from ladymen
lip-syching.
Point is, they sing their hearts out and they are good and they are fun
and they know how to work a crowd of gay men and create a wonderful atmosphere
of joy and fantasy.
You can almost believe they are singing their love ballads directly at you, even if
you are older than their grandfathers and weigh twice more than El Duo together..

Lord knows, why I also like Chao Na in spite of his predictable slings and arrows and
even grungingly don't mind homintern any more since I have come to agree with him
about aunty 100%, but George, don't over-emote and over-play as it just turns
the tread into one about George and side tracks the thread, in my humble opinion..

El Duo are the best act to hit Pattaya/Jomtien in the many years I have been
here and those who endlessly attack and criticize really need to get a life.
Copa is also one of the better boy bars in Thailand and whoever
hires the go go boys has a good eye for talent. I haven't seen their show in a spell
but it was so much better than Birdcage, that it is well worth taking the chance to see it.

Wild West Boys remains the #1 boy bar in town for the go go boys in their butt exposing
thongs and the excellent shows.. A great bar now that they do not allow tobacco smoking. :cat:

September 7th, 2008, 11:58
Sure, we are starved for entertainment in Pattaya/Jomtien and the alternative for live entertainment is ladymen lipsyching.Your many posts on this topic make the idea of living in Pattaya so ... attractive :idea:

elephantspike
September 7th, 2008, 12:32
Back For A Few Hours is all done.

Thread closed.