PDA

View Full Version : Are boys more expensive?

September 4th, 2008, 16:49
Perhaps our UK-based contributors would care to comment on the apparent easy availability of paid sex in London - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 18453.html (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sex-industry-in-every-corner-of-london-918453.html)

September 4th, 2008, 17:14
The recession is hitting hard but it has always been the case that street female prostitutes have been available in London at bargain-basement rates - I understand the norm for a good short-time hump down some back-alley or in someone's garden was in the order of ┬г30. The clubs and various 'massage parlours/saunas' were of course much more expensive. Also drug abuse is at epidemic proportions amongst the streeet hookers and they are now prepared to drop their knickers (if they are wearing any that is!) for the price of a fix.

Now when it comes to rent boys - that is an entirely different matter. My gay aquaintances who frequent that scene tell me that even now, with very few exceptions, the going short time rate is at least ┬г80.

p/s Someone please copy this to Homoturd as he likes to tell us all that he has me on ignore!

September 4th, 2008, 20:28
I was recently in Sydney and the top end boy place was $AUD180.00 for an hour but to give
them their due it was a hell of an hour.
Realy nice guys and everything you want,and then some.

September 4th, 2008, 20:47
$AUD180.00 for an hour
About the same price as a London rent boy then. Mind you if you went to one of the clandestine indoor gay brothels in London the minimum price is nearer ┬г150 for a 'complete service'.

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 5th, 2008, 10:31
The recession is hitting hard but it has always been the case that street female prostitutes have been available in London at bargain-basement rates - I understand the norm for a good short-time hump down some back-alley or in someone's garden was in the order of ┬г30. The clubs and various 'massage parlours/saunas' were of course much more expensive. Also drug abuse is at epidemic proportions amongst the streeet hookers and they are now prepared to drop their knickers (if they are wearing any that is!) for the price of a fix.

Now when it comes to rent boys - that is an entirely different matter. My gay aquaintances who frequent that scene tell me that even now, with very few exceptions, the going short time rate is at least ┬г80.

p/s Someone please copy this to Homoturd as he likes to tell us all that he has me on ignore!

there you are..done !!

One of my favourite pastimes is persuing Gaydar and the commerical section. There are some cute hustlers in the UK and the price seems reasonable compared to the price of every other fucking thing in the UK!

September 5th, 2008, 10:50
p/s Someone please copy this to Homoturd as he likes to tell us all that he has me on ignore!there you are..done !!Thanks for that, Doris - I'll return the favour some time <gritted_teeth>