PDA

View Full Version : The bounty beach of Pattaya

Jetsam
September 3rd, 2008, 22:39
Yes , you Bangkokians , you all try to put down Pattaya but you don't even have a beach hehe , it's all just envy.

watch this vid and see what u miss :clown:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1F6oOEpj50

September 3rd, 2008, 23:09
watch this vid and see what u miss

Now go and buy the music ! :clown:

September 4th, 2008, 03:50
Those beautiful beaches, I have my own pics thanks.

[/img]

thrillbill
September 4th, 2008, 06:18
You forgot the endless kilometers of vendors or the sleeping, sick dogs (4 legged ones) on the beach which adds to the uniqueness of the beach.

September 4th, 2008, 10:44
Unfortunately, the trash which you can find on the beaches of Pattaya is coming FROM the sea direction and not from the Pattaya direction.
Main problem are the waste 'management' companies which dump or 'loose' their waste on the open sea.

The stronger winds during this time of year don't do any good to the beaches.

Same problem in Bang Saen, where dozens of city workers clean up the neaches every morning........EVERY morning.

September 4th, 2008, 13:00
Unfortunately, the trash which you can find on the beaches of Pattaya is coming FROM the sea direction and not from the Pattaya direction. Main problem are the waste 'management' companies which dump or 'loose' their waste on the open sea.Definitely a beach for Bongkokians to envy, then :idea:

thrillbill
September 4th, 2008, 18:28
Unfortunately, the trash which you can find on the beaches of Pattaya is coming FROM the sea direction and not from the Pattaya direction.
Main problem are the waste 'management' companies which dump or 'loose' their waste on the open sea.

The stronger winds during this time of year don't do any good to the beaches.

Same problem in Bang Saen, where dozens of city workers clean up the neaches every morning........EVERY morning.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________
I see this all the time this summer along Wongamat Beach- new trash all over the shore which would happen during the night.
So why in the F**k doesn't the city or government do anything. A 30 % drop in tourism...and they still think their beaches are a reason to return to the place?