PDA

View Full Version : May & Dec. In Pattaya

bing
August 31st, 2008, 20:38
It is often observed on this forum how many May & Dec. relationships there are in Pattaya. I would call your attention to the current issue of INSTINCT Magazine. There is an article by Dr. Keith W. Swain in which he outlines some indicators of a happy long term relationship. It helps if you know you are an A personality or B type. Two As usually dont mesh for the long term. The A plus B seem to work better. Only 13 % of gay relationships work for 5 years, and even less % for 10 or 15 years.
A little test to see if you are A personality.
l. In day dreams are you the prince resuing the damsel in distress or the damsel being resued?
2. Do you look for fresh young or seasoned masculine type?
3. Is the second finger on your hand shorter or same as fourth finger?
4. When thinking of a relationship are finances or emotions your first thougt?
Seems the A persons choose--1.prince,2.young fresh, 3.shorter, 4.finances
B persons choose the other choice.
If you desire a long term relationship, perhaps choosing the person that will go well with your personality is desirable. This as opposed to the first guy who catches your eye. Hope this helps with choices. (excuse, if any typos, seems I can't get spell check to work today)

August 31st, 2008, 21:11
It is often observed on this forum how many May & Dec. relationships there are in Pattaya.
OK, you've confused me! I'll fall into the trap and ask what the fcuk has May and Dec got to do with relationships?

Brad the Impala
August 31st, 2008, 21:16
May is spring, December is winter, these are relations between people in their respective spring and winter of their individual lives. I prefer to think of myself as November rather than December in my life span.

August 31st, 2008, 21:19
I didn't move to the Mango Kingdom to settle down with one person. I can have all the long term love affairs I want in the West without all the sturm und drang that goes with a Thai boy.

I want a pretty and new boy every day, sometimes twice a day and if one is particularly good, I may even take him twice. I did that once too. I save my long term relationships for old and usually ugly loyal friends, something not readily found in Pattaya, Bangkok, or Chiang Mai for that matter, and not to sleep with.

September 1st, 2008, 16:39
May is spring, December is winter, these are relations between people in their respective spring and winter of their individual lives.
O I C - Thanks

September 1st, 2008, 19:24
sturm und drang that goes with a Thai boy.

"Sturm & Drang"? Is this a Swiss watch brand that is giving away a Thaiboy with each watch?

September 1st, 2008, 22:17
.... I would call your attention to the current issue of INSTINCT Magazine. There is an article by Dr. Keith W. Swain in which he outlines some indicators of a happy long term relationship. It helps if you know you are an A personality or B type. Two As usually dont mesh for the long term. The A plus B seem to work better. Only 13 % of gay relationships work for 5 years, and even less % for 10 or 15 years....

Not to nitpick but that was the last issue.

I wouldn't take the articles in Instinct too seriously. It's just fun "potty" reading.

bing
September 2nd, 2008, 09:10
He He, I like your Antie Mame quote about life being a Banquet and most SOBs are starving. Also for the record, this crowd is more prone to Instinct than New Yorker. I don't read Instinct in the potty mode, I go first class and have a nice coffee delight at Barnes and Nobles while paging through Instinct or Genre or even GQ. What else do you like to read.

September 3rd, 2008, 05:28

"Sturm & Drang"? Is this a Swiss watch brand that is giving away a Thaiboy with each watch?

No it isn't. It is something that never occurs in western relationships.

Brad the Impala
September 3rd, 2008, 05:59

How many "western relationships" have you had?

September 3rd, 2008, 06:35
[quote="Dick Hunter":2qluc0oj]sturm und drang that goes with a Thai boy.

How many "western relationships" have you had?[/quote:2qluc0oj]

One, low, these past 41 years. And there has been a bit of Sturm & Drang from time to time.

September 3rd, 2008, 08:39
One, low, these past 41 yearsWun Hung Lo?