PDA

View Full Version : Miscreants in Sunee

August 31st, 2008, 15:16
Two disgusting miscreants caught in the act in Sunee last night in full view of all!

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 31st, 2008, 20:36
what were they doing ?..wearing sox with alligator sandals ?

August 31st, 2008, 21:24
what were they doing ?..wearing sox with alligator sandals ?

It appears that Mr. "Dick Hunter" (what a hilarious name) is not only a monomaniac on the subject of Smedley D. Butler, but also considers himself to be an artist.

And it appears that this website is going to his gallery!

:bs:

August 31st, 2008, 21:46
[quote="Lunchtime O'Booze":y9d2p6bw]what were they doing ?..wearing sox with alligator sandals ?

It appears that Mr. "Dick Hunter" (what a hilarious name) is not only a monomaniac on the subject of Smedley D. Butler, but also considers himself to be an artist.

And it appears that this website is going to his gallery!

:bs:[/quote:y9d2p6bw]

What? You don't like my art drawn from life in Sunee? Am I the first monomaniac to grace this board?
If the truth be told, I am a polymaniac or maybe a multimaniac. Be careful! We Dicks can be real pricks, and Khor Tose isn't the only Hunter around here.
And regarding Smedley Butler, he just happened to come to mind in reading the political slurs about Thailand. I know you're a confessed Yank, but don't take it personally.

August 31st, 2008, 23:15
Now, that is an interesting phrase, Mr. Dick Hunter.

And you are a "confessed what?"

"If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen," said "confessed American" Harry S Truman.

Lunchtime O'Booze
September 3rd, 2008, 21:13
but what were the 2 miscreants doing ??..you can't just leaving us hanging like this..gossip please !