PDA

View Full Version : Pattayagay Weekly Report 12 Mar 2006

March 13th, 2006, 04:51
WEEKLY REPORT ON THAILAND FOR THE WEEK OF MARCH 12, 2006
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bruno's Dinner for Pattaya Gay Festival set for Wednesday March 22; menu provided

Throb Splash have St. Patrick's Day Party on Friday, March 17

Le Caf├й Royale publicizes its schedule of events for 2006, at least as planned so far

Dick's Cafe, Bangkok, hosts new exhibition

Throb Splash celebrate Seventh Anniversary Saturday night, March 25

Sunny Reports on Sunee Plaza and Day Night area developments and activities

Art Exhibitions in Pattaya listed by Gallery Opium for itself and for Art Cafe, Naklua

St. George's Congregation, Pattaya, newsletter reflects on Easter time activities

Telephone Pub, Restaurant and Lounge, Silom Soi 4, advises of current programs

Art Cafe, Naklua, announces exhibition, "The Feeling's Mutual, March 29 - April 9, 2006

"First World Outgames" to be held in Montreal July - August 2006, immediately following international conference

Thaiboy.net advises Freeman Disco's "Lip Singing" contest ended Sunday night; see web site for details

Traveler Jim came through Surgery without problems; now out of hospital, and up and about "somewhat"

Expats' Corner -- reports on activities of the Pattaya area's two outstanding clubs for expats, guests, visitors

www.pattayagay.com/weeklyreport-mar1206.html (http://www.pattayagay.com/weeklyreport-mar1206.html)

Gaypattayan
March 13th, 2006, 09:46
Greatly appreciate your continued postings of the Weekly Report itemizations, Joe.

I have had continuing problems with proxies, despite all the help offered by all the guys who are technical geniuses -- but unfortunately their genius doesn't pass on to me. For all my writing on the internet over so many years, I still know very, very little about how to move about on the internet, and the technology of finding and using proxies seems beyond my limited abilities. Once one is blocked, I have to start over. The "magic key" that was supposed to solve all the proxy blocking problems didn't work for me, apparently because I don't know how to download and then get to use what is described as a very simple program. I am a techical dumbbell! -- just no understanding of what goes on technologically. I see the comments that "anyone" should be able to work around proxy blockages, but it is very, very difficult for me. Sorry.

Sure appreciate your helping spread the word, and keeping the Sawatdee Forum users informed.

Allen (G.P.)