PDA

View Full Version : Polls

Wesley
August 30th, 2008, 06:32
I will redo the polls again beginning Monday when I am not totally asleep. Sorry for the public mess I made out of the last ones. Nothing I did last night at 3 AM should have ever been posted publicly and I never should kept on messing with this after I figured out how to work the polling system. After I got through one I thought I could continue with the rest, obviously a mistake. I will try to get the information with some help of some other people of the forum and try to redo it like it should be done when I get back off business this weekend. My soon move to the Philippines has left me a bit tired and I don't need to be up all night trying to do anything that will be seen in public after 8 PM. I will try to keep that in mind from now on when posting.

Wes

August 30th, 2008, 07:32
Hi Folks! Just wanted to share my new experience. If your Windows XP fails to start due to an error related to lost HAL.DLL, invalid Boot.ini or any other critical system boot files you can fix this by using the XP installation CD. Simply boot from your XP Setup CD and enter the Recovery Console. Then run "attrib -H -R -S" on the C:\Boot.ini file and remove it. Launch "Bootcfg /Rebuild" and then Fixboot Regards, Carl

Wesley
August 30th, 2008, 07:40
Am I impressed or what,

Wes

adman5000
August 30th, 2008, 09:50
I would save your time and avoid the polls. First, what each person from this forum values in a bar and the boys are generally quite different, and secondly, I find such a poll might be only somewhat useful if the timing of the poll coincides exactly with the timing of a visit to LOS. Things change much too quickly and frequently in terms of the quality of the boys. A bar that some think is terrible at one point in time, could be the best place around six months later (or in some cases two days later). I certainly find that true on each of my visits. The lesson learned is to go back each trip and check things out because things continously change. It is also a lot more fun to do it that way.

August 30th, 2008, 15:03
1. The poll facility on this software is inadequate to your purpose.

2. What is your purpose?