PDA

View Full Version : Grand Opening Gay Boyz Pub 30 August..

catawampuscat
August 30th, 2008, 01:01
Boys were passing out flyers today (29 Aug.) announcing the grand opening of
a new Gay Boyz Pub called "Take Me" on Saturday 30 August.
It is a new Gay restaurant/pub.
They are offering a Free Buffet from 19.30 pm onwards and the bar opens at
15.00pm.
It is located in Day Nite area and as per the flyer it is behind TucCom on Soi Day & Night 1
opposite Grottino! I believe it is the former location of O'Briens...

Day-Nite can use some new blood after the closing of the ill fated Birdcage, leaving Office Boys as the sole boy bar in Day Nite area. A stone's throw from the former
Niddys Nook and also close to Cats Bar, which is a ladyboy go go bar and I have no
connection or affliation with Cats Bar.. :cat:

August 30th, 2008, 05:20
Can Wesley do a poll on it?

August 30th, 2008, 05:35
Has George gone back to pimping, perhaps?

Dodger
August 30th, 2008, 07:58
Thanks for the Update Cat.

I like seeing some new action in the Soi Day/Night area.

"Take Me" has a nice ring to it...take me...touch me...taste me...fill me...ummmmm.

I need a holiday...555

Brad the Impala
August 30th, 2008, 11:39

If he had, we would have heard about it long and loud.

All mouth and no trousers!

August 30th, 2008, 11:58
All mouth and no trousers!I'm not going to be able to get the image of a trouserless George out of my mind for some time. Be still my beating heart!

August 30th, 2008, 19:16

Should you ever be brave enough to come out from under that antelope mask of yours and reveal your real identity, as I have always done and put that theory of yours above to the test, you be sure to give me a shout, wont you?

Let me assure you Bradley dear, that contrary to your consistently tedious references, I have several pairs of trousers. However, unlike you, I also have a large pair of balls to go inside of them. So with that said and knowing you to be the cowardly cunt that you are and as someone who only attacks others here, whilst hiding behind the anonymity of a board name, it wouldn't be very wise for me to hold my breath waiting for that shout of yours to come, would it?

You be sure to have a nice weekend now.

G.

August 30th, 2008, 20:17
If he has it's bound to be another abject failure!

Brad the Impala
August 30th, 2008, 21:05

Should you ever be brave enough to come out from under that antelope mask of yours and reveal your real identity, as I have always done and put that theory of yours above to the test, you be sure to give me a shout, wont you?

Let me assure you Bradley dear, that contrary to your consistently tedious references, I have several pairs of trousers. However, unlike you, I also have a large pair of balls to go inside of them. So with that said and knowing you to be the cowardly cunt that you are and as someone who only attacks others here, whilst hiding behind the anonymity of a board name, it wouldn't be very wise for me to hold my breath waiting for that shout of yours to come, would it?

You be sure to have a nice weekend now.

G.

No of course you're not anonymous, you're called George.......that narrows it down a bit! Although frankly I think there may be more Georges than impalas in the world. The reason that you post under your own name is because you have an ego the size of New Zealand, and didn't you also have a much promoted and short lived gogo bar to promote?

On the topic of sizes, if your balls are really so large, apart from the trial it must be to find trousers big enough, you surely should really see a doctor as it sounds like elephantiasis. Apparently if this is left untreated it can lead to the significant swelling of other body parts, like your head. On second thoughts an increase in size there is surely anatomically impossible.

Oh, did you make any donations yet? You are surely not the type to make idle boasts?

globalwanderer
August 30th, 2008, 22:23
let's see if it's there in six months...

August 31st, 2008, 06:50
Despite the notion of George with no trousers being an attractive one, the phrase "All mouth and no trousers" is well-known to aficionados of American culture http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... o+trousers (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=All+mouth+and+no+trousers)

A video has been made of George's Big Balls and can be seen at http://www.metacafe.com/watch/804947/bi ... ancer_psa/ (http://www.metacafe.com/watch/804947/big_balls_testicular_cancer_psa/) - I'm sure they'll become a regular feature of my posting on this Board now George has drawn them to our attention

August 31st, 2008, 13:31
Should you ever be brave enough to .... reveal your real identity, as I have always done .... unlike you, I also have a large pair of balls to go inside of them .... knowing you to be the cowardly cunt that you are and as someone who only attacks others here, whilst hiding behind the anonymity of a board name ....

George,

I would usually be the last one to even appear to take Brad the Liar's side against yours, but I think that you may be confusing balls and egos. 99%+ of those posting here do so anonymously, for varying reasons; 1%- identify themselves, but are probably just as unknown to many of those reading the forum. Does that make the 99%+ "cowardly"? No. Similarly, does it make the 1%- "brave"? No (except possibly, in their own minds).

Sounds like a lot of bollocks to me!

(PS. Good to see you back)

September 2nd, 2008, 19:36
No of course you're not anonymous, you're called George.......that narrows it down a bit! Although frankly I think there may be more Georges than impalas in the world. The reason that you post under your own name is because you have an ego the size of New Zealand, and didn't you also have a much promoted and short lived gogo bar to promote?

On the topic of sizes, if your balls are really so large, apart from the trial it must be to find trousers big enough, you surely should really see a doctor as it sounds like elephantiasis. Apparently if this is left untreated it can lead to the significant swelling of other body parts, like your head. On second thoughts an increase in size there is surely anatomically impossible.

Oh, did you make any donations yet? You are surely not the type to make idle boasts?

I have taken a few days to answer your post Brad the liar, (Good name for him by the way GF) as I have been very busy and dealing with a response to your post, believe me, was way down on my list of priorities.

First of all dealing with the terminology "All Mouth and No trousers, I can think of no one among the members here that fits that description better than you do.

As far as your attempt to hide behind your cowardice with your little game in the use of my name George, you know as well as I do that I am known by many members here and if you genuinely wanted to find out more about me, you could. Let me save you the trouble. I am more than happy to provide you will my surname along with my address, if you are really wanting to test out your theory, but you and I both know, that even if I sent a limo to collect you in order for you to do so, it would be a waste of my time.

I have heard many little ducks fart before in my lifetime Brave Heart, but rarely have I heard any of them fart as loudly as you often do on this forum. Owing to the fact that you are a boring cunt, as well as a cowardly one, I will not be responding to anymore of your posts, owing to the fact that when I do have the time available to post on here, I would rather spend that time more constructively than by responding to anymore of your drivel.

That is of course with one exception; That being if I ever get that shout from you telling me that you would like to test your theory., Knowing there is more chance of Hommie coming down to Pattaya in order to have a drink with me, although I am reasonably sure he would have one with me in Bangkok, as before, I wont hold my breath waiting.

I would usually be the last one to even appear to take Brad the Liar's side against yours, but I think that you may be confusing balls and egos. 99%+ of those posting here do so anonymously, for varying reasons; 1%- identify themselves, but are probably just as unknown to many of those reading the forum. Does that make the 99%+ "cowardly"? No. Similarly, does it make the 1%- "brave"? No (except possibly, in their own minds).

Sounds like a lot of bollocks to me!

(PS. Good to see you back)

Hi GF, First of all, as far as what I said sounding like a "lot of bollocks" to you, it was good to see, that although very wrong, it was at least on topic. :-)

As far as your two questions above are concerned, I agree with you wholeheartedly and my answer to both of them would be the same as yours, No and No. The greater majority of members here, nearly all of them, do not use anonymous board names from which to hide behind, in order to make cowardly attacks on other members. That said, I hope that you will agree with me, that there are a few that do use their anonymity in order to do this, Brad the liar most definitely being one of them.

By the way GF, thanks a lot for the PS, it is really great to be back, only if once again to be able read your wonderfully wise and informative posts. http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk216/ThaiRakThai/4955933.gif

Choc Dee,

GF.

Brad the Impala
September 2nd, 2008, 23:16

I have taken a few days to answer your post Brad

Trust me, I haven't been holding my breath.

I take the answers to the questions to be NO and YES, sadly in that order.

Succinctness is an often overlooked quality.

September 2nd, 2008, 23:38
In case anyone didnt notice:
cat posted.

Boys were passing out flyers today (29 Aug.) announcing the grand opening of
a new Gay Boyz Pub called "Take Me" on Saturday 30 August.
It is a new Gay restaurant/pub.
They are offering a Free Buffet from 19.30 pm onwards and the bar opens at
15.00pm.
It is located in Day Nite area and as per the flyer it is behind TucCom on Soi Day & Night 1
opposite Grottino! I believe it is the former location of O'Briens...

September 3rd, 2008, 03:57
Succinctness is an often overlooked quality.And stuffiness is ever-present

September 3rd, 2008, 07:38
Succinctness is an often overlooked quality.And stuffiness is ever-present

I relieve my often overlooked quality for several hours after doing it ! :clown: