PDA

View Full Version : Fascinating article on Saudi Arabia

August 28th, 2008, 20:51
The Gay Boy Thailand website has just posted a long, long article on Saudi Arabia. I think it's excellent. I would cross-post it here, but it seems to be obviously under copyright.

August 28th, 2008, 21:11
Links?

Beachlover
August 28th, 2008, 21:28
http://gayboythailand.com/bangkok-thail ... di-arabia/ (http://gayboythailand.com/bangkok-thailand/gay-in-saudi-arabia/)

August 28th, 2008, 21:28
Cedric, can't you even do Google?

August 28th, 2008, 22:45
Well, this report is basically spot-on тАФ not just about Saudi Arabia, mind you, but the whole Arabic and Persian world.

Yes, the amount of sexual activity between males can make you think of тАЬsex in prison.тАЭ But I have always wondered, in such a male-dominated society, why men are doing this тАЬhorrible thingтАЭ to themselves? Could it be that they shut the women away to keep them from interfering with the much more important item of male friendship?

It also reveals Islamic hypocrisy, which I have mentioned before. This may perhaps be acceptable if they keep the hypocrisy to themselves, BUT to come out and attack the тАЬdecadent WestтАЭ for its gays is real chutzpah. There are REASONS why gay farang have been living in Arab societies forever, and theyтАЩre not hard to understand. I recently saw a movie about Oum Kalthoum (the Egyptian singer), and was surprised to see my best friend from Tunis in the movie тАФ now happily living in Egypt. He wonтАЩt be leaving, either!

Anyway, IтАЩll quote him again. тАЬHenry,тАЭ said he, тАЬin America we think we are 95% straight and 5% gay. Well, here in Tunisia, if you walk down the street, you will see 20% just totally not interested, 40% who can be chatted round, and the last 40% are JUST AS INTERESTED AS YOU ARE.тАЭ

The top/bottom thing is a real laugh as well, as if you didnтАЩt need both to have sex! This is another issue I finally had out with my Persian lover, who detested bottoms and loved doing it to me. (тАЭAh, my darling, my dear!!!тАЭ) So I finally threw it in his face: тАЬIтАЩm your darling, but you hate bottoms.тАЭ His replies were totally incoherent, but a lot of human beings are totally incoherent!

Still, I am quite convinced that if Thailand disappeared, I would be back in Tunisia in a heartbeat. The Tunisians have the same тАЬfunтАЭ attitude towards life, and love playing sex games as well!

Henry

allieb
August 29th, 2008, 22:01
Henry

I have been living in Jeddah for lets say a very ling time. The article is dead true. I can have all the sex I want and for free. I would suggest that Chao Na read this article and open up his little limited world before shooting his mouth of about Arabs.

August 29th, 2008, 23:07
You mean (shudder) that people should have some actual knowledge of the things they write about?

Enjoy the wait! :-)

August 30th, 2008, 18:43
Henry

I have been living in Jeddah for lets say a very ling time. The article is dead true. I can have all the sex I want and for free. I would suggest that Chao Na read this article and open up his little limited world before shooting his mouth of about Arabs.

I don't care how much buggery they get up to, Arabs are still subhuman.

Brad the Impala
August 30th, 2008, 19:05

What experience do you base this on?

Khor tose
August 30th, 2008, 22:17
Henry

Chao Na, there you go again. Your comments are not witty or smart, just hurtful and cruel. How can you treat others that way?

allieb
September 1st, 2008, 12:37
Henry

Don't worry Prick nam Chaopla . Arabs would not want to bugger you. In all my years Iv'e never met any into beastiality or totaly blind with no sence of smell. Your in the right place in Thailand where you can find a lot of boys who will go with you for money and overlook your repulsive qualities.

September 1st, 2008, 19:59
From Wikipedia's page on bestiality:

Middle East: Miner and DeVos (1960) comment that amongst Arab tribal cultures, "Bestiality with goats, sheep, or camels provides another outlet. These practices are not approved but they are recognized as common among boys." Havelock-Ellis [note 52] states "The Arabs, according to Kocher, chiefly practice bestiality with goats, sheep and mares. The Annamites, according to Mondiere, commonly employ sows and (more especially the young women) dogs."

Bob
September 1st, 2008, 20:09
"Bestiality with goats, sheep, or camels provides....

Camels??? Would that be one hump or two humps?

September 1st, 2008, 20:12
"Bestiality with goats, sheep, or camels provides....

Camels??? Would that be one hump or two humps?

You'll have to ask Ali G. He's the Arab lover.