PDA

View Full Version : What you remeber that makes you happy and hard

March 13th, 2006, 03:53
Going on another posters stuff about what he likes,i like to think of what gets me hot to trot so to speak,and all the things you done with Thai boys that got you so hot you still remember it today and when u think of it,it still gives you a hard on.

*Remembering the time I took a boy back to the hotel room and asked him to go into the Walk in Robe where I locked him in,and then layed on the bed listening to him bang on the door and ask to be let out.I let him out after 35 mins and then paid him 1000b which he was grateful.
*Remembring the time I had my ex BF in the toilet and barking loudly like a dog as i layed on the bed thinking theres nothing better than this.The only thing that distracted me was him shouting out"You finish yet,you finish? And i had to keep shouting out ."no keep barking",and he would shout out thru the door "What me not hear you",and then i would have to shout louder, "No keep on bloody barking will ya i havnt finished."
And then he would bark a few more times and ask the same question.
But most of these times were my most horniest and i think what a wonderful place Thailand is.

March 13th, 2006, 04:09
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

March 13th, 2006, 10:22
*Remembering the time I took a boy back to the hotel room and asked him to go into the Walk in Robe where I locked him in,and then layed on the bed listening to him bang on the door and ask to be let out.I let him out after 35 mins and then paid him 1000b which he was grateful.
*Remembring the time I had my ex BF in the toilet and barking loudly like a dog as i layed on the bed thinking theres nothing better than this .... what a wonderful place Thailand is.

Laughing my fucking ass off here, what a wonderful, if bizarre, world you live in MrS' :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

March 13th, 2006, 11:15
MrSyd trying to make it seem real. :cat: :kermit: :love8:

March 13th, 2006, 11:38
You travel that far to listen to a boy bark?Good God son ,get a hold of yourself ,Oh ! sorry you already have. No shit here son ,you are talking to a mate. :bom:

March 13th, 2006, 12:11
[quote="mrsydney"]

*Remembring the time I had my ex BF in the toilet and barking loudly like a dog as i layed on the bed thinking theres nothing better than this.The only thing that distracted me was him shouting out"You finish yet,you finish? And i had to keep shouting out ."no keep barking",quote]

Billy, wonderful just wonderful :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Thanks for the laughs

andrewcraig
March 13th, 2006, 12:12
*Remembring the time I had my ex BF in the toilet and barking loudly like a dog as i layed on the bed thinking theres nothing better than this.The only thing that distracted me was him shouting out"You finish yet,you finish? And i had to keep shouting out ."no keep barking",and he would shout out thru the door "What me not hear you",and then i would have to shout louder, "No keep on bloody barking will ya i havnt finished."
And then he would bark a few more times and ask the same question.
But most of these times were my most horniest and i think what a wonderful place Thailand is.

You finish yet????
What were you doing whilst he was in the closet you wooly moof
Trying to get it hard or trying to find it.