PDA

View Full Version : PAD

thrillbill
August 26th, 2008, 21:02
...I don't know much about this political group in Thailand, but since I have lived here (4 years ago) they seem to be unhappy about the government (and have plenty of time to protest 24/7) ... Now, they're at it again threatening to kick out the present government officials. Are they a positive factor for the country or what?

August 27th, 2008, 03:47
...I don't know much about this political group in Thailand, but since I have lived here (4 years ago) ... Are they a positive factor for the country or what?You've lived here for four years and you don't have an opinion?

August 27th, 2008, 11:04
...... Are they a positive factor for the country or what?

Who's behind them? That's the big question.
This isn't some kind of "flash mob" that just got together because they want "democracy" in Thailand.

So where's snarky know-it-all "I've been in Thailand for years and am a citizen" Chao Na to tell us all what's really going on?

Or did he get banned again?

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 27th, 2008, 23:47
...I don't know much about this political group in Thailand, but since I have lived here (4 years ago) they seem to be unhappy about the government (and have plenty of time to protest 24/7) ... Now, they're at it again threatening to kick out the present government officials. Are they a positive factor for the country or what?

everything is a positive.

Whether for the county or not-that's another thing.-+