PDA

View Full Version : Offing an entire bar

March 13th, 2006, 03:14
See the string on the baht and you will notice that I have offered to off the entire staff of a bar if the baht does not hit 80 to the ┬г around March 2007... if you had the opportunity, which bar would you choose to off the entire staff from? This will surely show which is the best bar in Pattaya (keep it to Pattaya for simplicity's sake).

Jetsam
March 13th, 2006, 03:24
Buts bar, since that would be he minimum wages :bounce:

March 13th, 2006, 04:22
K-Boys

March 13th, 2006, 10:27
Lucky 777 ... at least for now!

March 13th, 2006, 14:29
If you off them will you tip them?...At least, short time, or take them to dinner, a party or the disco?
If not, why not just tip each one an amount equal to the off--Since they will just go right back to the bar, like homing pigeons, anyway?

Which bar? Memories. My favorite: might as well get a little 'mileage' (Goodwill) out of it. But there aren't that many employees...guess I'd need stand a few rounds, too.

lonelywombat
March 13th, 2006, 16:37
There is very little sunshine in bar boys lives and to off the entire bar means you want "sex', from all of them?
Are you up to all that or want to give the boys a good time.

Why not offer after closing time, a party that even those who have been offed can come to

Maybe you buy from the bar a bottle or three of thai whisky but after a while you buy replacements from 7/11

There are waiters and barmen as well as doormen , why not include them
You do not have worry of tips , off fees and you will give all the boys a great night. Thais love a party and that includes the bar owners as well.
You will find they will be very friendly to you in a way that might surprise you

From my experience if you buy the first few bottles from the bar they will have no objection to you buying at a quarter of the price replacement bottles from 7/11.

Your idea is well intentioned but you can build on it. I am sure you all can have a great night.

Congrats for thinking of it. They will think of you as good farang as another post suggests.

March 14th, 2006, 00:30
It seems to me that there is a germ of an idea developing here... what if a group of Sawatdee organise things so that a selected bar... and from the suggestions so far it is going to be tricky to decide which one... off the entire bar... perhaps, indeed, the bar gets closed for a party... inside... so that everyone gets a fee of some kind, drinks and a huge laugh... super sanook... say every three months... as a total thank you...

If I were rich I think, following the queries, I would off an entire bar... give everyone 1000 baht and take the lot bowling... what a gesture. Let all Pattaya pray I win the lottery.

March 14th, 2006, 00:39
There are only about a dozen boys and, since they get less business than the bars on the other side of Second St., they would be more appreciative.

dab69
March 15th, 2006, 18:07
I would want to stay in the bar but have it close to other customers.
or at least have it be an after hours party.

Dodger
March 15th, 2006, 19:01
dab69...

I did that once.

After a few hours of partying with the boys at the old Moonlight Gogo, I ended up hosting a closed-door party which started around 02:00 AM and lasted until dawn.

It was a slow night in terms of business and the only other farang inside was a freind of mine from Australia. It was one of the best times I can remember. The boys catered in a full buffet of Thai food and drank 100 Pipers until they were completely smashed.

There were around 9 or 10 boys in total, which included 1 mamasan and 2 waiters, all of which joined in the fun. The boys showed their gratitude for this unscheduled party by dancing naked on the stage to the sounds of Michel Jackson's Thriller CD. My Aussie friend and I ended up staggering across Second Road to catch some breakfast at the Boat Bakery before heading back to our rooms with half the crew.

The hangover was hell...but it was worth every satang.

dab69
March 15th, 2006, 23:23
i remember a few years back a closed door party somewhere on Pattayaland soi 1 or 2, but it didn't sound interesting

anyway i would expect less drinking and more **partying**

March 16th, 2006, 02:34
Being a sex tourist i like gettin the piss, party ,and hows ya uncle.
No dont be shy when ya go there,i use em abuse em and a let it loose on em .And in them.

March 16th, 2006, 02:53
In one month, i did only one bar, boys boys boys, afther the boring show at 12.30 they have some good disco. Also Hollywood disco a good place to have fun if ... they not forget to tip some people and stay open longer as 1 am. Even some karaoke are good in the morning, if Thai to " Mao " to sing, some disco starts and i love it .

March 18th, 2006, 05:08
Dodger... and everyone... gets interesting...

But if there is a private party and all lovely things happen... closed and all... would the boys in brown not get nosey?

Just thinking of any possible downside.

March 18th, 2006, 05:08
Dodger... and everyone... gets interesting...

But if there is a private party and all lovely things happen... closed and all... would the boys in brown not get nosey?

Just thinking of any possible downside.

lonelywombat
March 18th, 2006, 07:36
Last year I posted about a brit guy that offed about a dozen boys from a bar each night and shouted them to a night at Splash/ Throb

I dont have time ATM to search for it, but it might be a less expensive excercise if you do not intend to service them all in the one night. Save a lot on tips.

March 18th, 2006, 18:56
But if there is a private party and all lovely things happen... closed and all... would the boys in brown not get nosey? Just thinking of any possible downside.

Went into Star Boys one Christmas, or maybe it was, New Years Eve; (Others were welcome.) a group of Brits were throwing a (food & drinks--And gifts\tips, I think.) party for all the employees. Everyone was having a wonderful time; there was no sort of 'pressure' on the boys--Just an act of kindness by some stand-up guys.
No police showed up.

bucknaway
March 19th, 2006, 00:42
I think it is all relative.... I have a friend here that will sometimes throw a party at his home. I know he is shelling out a pretty penny for all the food and drinks and he also hires 2 or more strippers to put on a show and work the room.

I am sure he scores after every party but the cost has to be more than what it would cost if he simply offed 20 or so guys and tipped them 1500 baht each.