PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo kathoey gang in Chiang Mai busted

August 23rd, 2008, 20:14
My FBF just told me about this, and there's a photo over on Gay Boy Thailand. The scary thing is that FBF knew one of the guys, a hugely fat, rather grotesque kathoey who used to try to buy drinks etc. for FBF. S/he was known as Nam Daeng.

Anyway, this gang of "buffalo kathoey" were in the habit of robbing drunk men late at night. Someone says that the robbery was accompanied by a sexual act, which I find hard to believe. (If you were drunk, and getting robbed by a gang of kathoey, would that put you "in the mood???")

Well, they're probably all heading for jail now. I don't think I want to hear about THAT part of the story!!

TOQ
August 23rd, 2008, 20:56
Henry, what is an FBF? Seems like some new acronym pops up on this board quite often.

Id say probably Former Boy Friend. But that is just a guess.. Could be Future

who knows

john

jolyjacktar
August 23rd, 2008, 22:03
No its "Fat Boy Friend", thats how he knew the Buffalo boys. They only speak to other fatties.

August 23rd, 2008, 22:20
No its "Fat Boy Friend", thats how he knew the Buffalo boys. They only speak to other fatties.

Former BF. Sorry.

And, JolyJackTar, I'm surprised that you knew Nam Daeng and his friends so well. How else would you know that "they only speak to other fatties" unless they said that to YOU?? :-)

Ooooh, so sad. Hoist on your own petard, JJT!

<boomerang>

jolyjacktar
August 23rd, 2008, 23:46
OK fair cop Heny