PDA

View Full Version : I have a mental problem...

August 23rd, 2008, 03:33
Chao Na has just kindly informed me that I have a "mental problem." This "mental problem" is very exactly defined as "a sexual attraction to adolescent males."

Hm? That's my life!! In America, in Tunisia, in Morocco, in Egypt, in Persia -- I have always been sexually attracted to adolescent males, and their elders.

It's the little blonde hairs on their arms, or their lovely thighs, or their horniness.

Or perhaps their lovely butts, and their legs, and their eyes. Or perhaps the silken loveliness which is hanging between their thighs...

In any case, if people attracted to lovely boys have a mental problem, count me in!

For me, the more interesting question is: "What does he want?" "What does he need?"

I suppose, according to the Peasant-Pope, I should be paying no attention to all of this nonsense.

But let's permit the Peasant to explain himself, hopefully in terms of what he is doing.

Wesley
August 23rd, 2008, 07:40
yeah , now that was a real one... Henry

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 23rd, 2008, 08:10
So you've been going to Persia..just how old are you Henry ?

nb: personally I have found Arabs ( which Persians and Iranians aren't of course) to be the most loving people !. Now I know why Lawrence spent all those years there . Although he did shoot his lover dead rather than leave him behind-which surely is a sign of true love !

August 23rd, 2008, 10:07
I suppose, according to the Peasant-Pope, I should be paying no attention to all of this nonsense.

No, I think you should be seeking some serious professional help.

August 23rd, 2008, 11:20
"I suppose, according to the Peasant-Pope, I should be paying no attention to all of this nonsense." Who is the Peasant-Pope?

August 23rd, 2008, 12:46
"I suppose, according to the Peasant-Pope, I should be paying no attention to all of this nonsense." Who is the Peasant-Pope?

I have no idea (he-he) who the "Peasant Pope" is, but I know with absolute certainty that Chao Na is the Mother Superior in this convent. In another thread she just decried sex shows as "dehumanizing" which leads me to believe she wants to turn the entire Realm into an extension of her "nunnery". If she weren't so hilariously funny I would have her on {Ignore}.

allieb
August 23rd, 2008, 14:51

I have no idea (he-he) who the "Peasant Pope" is, but I know with absolute certainty that Chao Na is the Mother Superior in this convent. In another thread she just decried sex shows as "dehumanizing" which leads me to believe she wants to turn the entire Realm into an extension of her "nunnery". If she weren't so hilariously funny I would have her on {Ignore}.[/quote]

Don't wast you time putting her on ignore like shit that won't flush away it just comes back again. In her case by another name. As for the nun thing she said under a previous name that she didn't believe in God

August 23rd, 2008, 18:13
It's a mental problem?
I thought it was pretty common.

August 23rd, 2008, 18:50
Don't worry Henry you are not the only one here.

August 23rd, 2008, 20:08

nb: personally I have found Arabs ( which Persians and Iranians aren't of course) to be the most loving people !. Now I know why Lawrence spent all those years there . Although he did shoot his lover dead rather than leave him behind-which surely is a sign of true love !

Why, I'm the same age as you are, 39! :-) And I've had lovers from Tunisia and Morocco, too!

Actually, I got out of Persia/Iran just before the Shah did, around 1977 as I recall. The Persians can be gorgeous, but they are alas xenophobic, and none too trustworthy. Or, to put it another way, I wouldn't go back there, especially with the religious nutballs running the asylum now.

But it does seem kind of weird to go onto a forum for gay men in Thailand, and start calling people with different preferences from your own "mentally ill." After all, when I was growing up, ALL gay men were considered to be mentally ill (AND sinful AND criminal to boot). Now that we're all liberated (ho ho) we can do it ourselves -- that is, call each other mentally ill.

I'm sure the Peasant-Pope would be astonished, but the handsome young guys I know well really seem to like the idea of having a farang "uncle." Since they are all volunteers and all way over the age of consent, I have to wonder whether this is really any business of the Peasant-Pope. ("Peasant" from Chao Na, "Pope" from his behavior)

August 23rd, 2008, 22:42
Never said that, Hank. In fact, I did say that I had no problem with older/younger relationships as long as both were adults. You have shown, however, that you are interested in children who are not yet adults, which is pathetic and creepy.

August 24th, 2008, 00:05

I have no idea (he-he) who the "Peasant Pope" is, but I know with absolute certainty that Chao Na is the Mother Superior in this convent. In another thread she just decried sex shows as "dehumanizing" which leads me to believe she wants to turn the entire Realm into an extension of her "nunnery". If she weren't so hilariously funny I would have her on {Ignore}.

Don't wast you time putting her on ignore like shit that won't flush away it just comes back again. In her case by another name. As for the nun thing she said under a previous name that she didn't believe in God

Not withstanding your advice above, I have 'it' (chao nah) on IGNORE and I advise everone else do likewise.

who

August 24th, 2008, 00:15
Who? What a perfect moniker.

August 24th, 2008, 00:20
Chao Na is on your IGNORE list.

TrongpaiExpat
August 24th, 2008, 00:22
Who? What a perfect moniker.

How might be better as in how do I use BB code in a post.

The answer: Go to Profile, then under preferences change "Always allow BBCode:" to YES

But, don't over use it.

catawampuscat
August 24th, 2008, 01:03
I cringe somewhat when posters author threads about themselves..
I do find Henry of interest and a welcome voice from up North but suggest Henry
not use new threads to discuss what another poster said about them..

It is a bad trend to start and frankly egomaniacal and not the reason I come to
this forum to read about things gay Thailand..
Granted, all parties in this are gay and in Thailand but I really don't give a shit what chao na said to Henry and all the nonsense that follows..

This forum should not be about what each of us says to the other and frankly if the moderators allows these types of threads on this forum, those who find this poster tedious and
tiresome will not have to put up with this old cat anymore..

Does anyone give a shit what chao na says about Henry? Is this the reason you are
on this forum? Are the moderators in agreement that this belongs on this forum?
Will sanity return or will we all run amok with threads about ourselves and comments
made to us.? I foresee a very boring forum if posters are allowed/encouraged to start
threads about comments made about them.. Am I alone on this? :cat:

Smiles
August 24th, 2008, 01:29
Cat, the Board is what it is, and moves in it's own direction according to topic, author, and responders. That's the way this Board is and hopefully the Mods will stay out of stuff (as they normally do) so long as the guidelines are not broken.

It's the same old often-said cliche: if you don't like the thread or it's direction, don't read it. Or, put those who piss you off all of the time on ignore.
It's easy to take such steps individually, without the need for calls for the Board in general to change it's overall 'personality'.

Cheers ...

August 24th, 2008, 01:41
Never said that, Hank. In fact, I did say that I had no problem with older/younger relationships as long as both were adults. You have shown, however, that you are interested in children who are not yet adults, which is pathetic and creepy.

You are the pathetic and creepy one. You stalk anyone who has a good time.

August 24th, 2008, 01:46
A "good time"...is that what you call it?

allieb
August 24th, 2008, 03:25
A "good time"...is that what you call it?

I have met Oogleman and he is a fun loving kind hearted person. You Chao Na on the other hand are like a cancer. You were cut out as Boygeenyas and came back to attack again as Chao na.

Wesley
August 24th, 2008, 04:39
I hope Olglman and I hope I get to meet hiim since he likes Two Guys as a hangout maybe we will meet.

Wes

Smiles
August 24th, 2008, 05:05
Chao Na is getting exactly what he wants out of you guys ... just like any message board troll. He is no different from BBB/Diec or any of the other trolls who have periodically infested this (and other boards). You guys keep on biting ... he keeps on trollling, because you feed him.

Put him on ignore for petes sake. Keep him on ignore, never take him off ignore, and never reply to his baiting.
By putting him On Ignore en masse, you turn him from a Board Troll into a Board Fool ... yapping away, in the dark, to no one.

To another level: you might take note that Via Rosa has now been deep-sixed. Sooner or later the same thing will happen to Chao Na/Boygeenyus ... although as a professional troll, he will reappear as another handle, ready to be put On Ignore all over again.

Cheers ...

kittyboy
August 24th, 2008, 05:26

At the risk of being pissy - I checked online for TE Lawrences' biographical information. I saw no reference to him shooting his lover. Just curious - what is your reference?

Mark

Wesley
August 24th, 2008, 06:02
spot on smiles

Khor tose
August 24th, 2008, 06:54
Read "The seven pillars of Wisdom." Still a great disciption of the arab mindset even today. In the book he is one of his servents, but remember this was first written in 1922.

While we fussed about him Abd el Latif shouted an alarm. He could see about fifty Turks working up the line towards us, and soon after a motor trolley was heard coming from the north. We were only sixteen men, and had an impossible position. I said we must retire at once, carrying Farraj with us. They tried to lift him, first in his cloak, afterwards in a blanket; but consciousness was coming back, and he screamed so pitifully that we had not the heart to hurt him more.
We could not leave him where he was, to the Turks, because we had seen them burn alive our hapless wounded. For this reason we were all agreed, before action, to finish off one another, if badly hurt: but I had never realized that it might fall to me to kill Farraj.
I knelt down beside HIM, holding my pistol near the ground by his head, so that he should not see my purpose; but he must have guessed it, for he opened his eyes, and clutched me with his harsh, scaly hand, the tiny hand of these unripe Nejd fellows. I waited a moment, and he said, Daud will be angry with you', the old smile coming back so strangely to this grey shrinking face. I replied, 'salute him from me'. He returned the formal answer, 'God will give you peace', and at last wearily closed his eyes.
The Turkish trolley was now very close, swaying down the line towards us like a dung-beetle: and its machine-gun bullets stung the air about our heads as we fled back into the ridges. Mohsin led Farraj's camel, on which were his sheepskin and trappings, still with the shape of his body in them, just as he had fallen by the bridge. Near dark we halted; and the Zaagi came whispering to me that all were wrangling as to who should ride the splendid animal next day. He wanted her for himself; but I was bitter that these perfected dead had again robbed my poverty: and to cheapen the great loss with a little one I shot the poor beast with my second bullet.

Diec
August 24th, 2008, 07:14
Chao Na is getting exactly what he wants out of you guys ... just like any message board troll. He is no different from BBB/Diec or any of the other trolls who have periodically infested this (and other boards). You guys keep on biting ... he keeps on trollling, because you feed him.

Put him on ignore for petes sake. Keep him on ignore, never take him off ignore, and never reply to his baiting.
By putting him On Ignore en masse, you turn him from a Board Troll into a Board Fool ... yapping away, in the dark, to no one.

To another level: you might take note that Via Rosa has now been deep-sixed. Sooner or later the same thing will happen to Chao Na/Boygeenyus ... although as a professional troll, he will reappear as another handle, ready to be put On Ignore all over again.

Cheers ...

Get over yourself Smiles. You somehow self appointed yourself to be the moral stick on this board. Your constant use of the word "troll" is getting quite old. Maybe you think you are a martyr and everyone should emulate you? Henry puts up some quite strange posts and should be held accountable for what he says.

August 24th, 2008, 07:30
Your constant use of the word "troll" is getting quite old.On this Board it usually means "someone I don't like"

Henry puts up some quite strange posts and should be held accountable for what he says.We once had a very odd poster called "The Professor" - he didn't last long because he kept insisting people write an essay or discussion on his ideas. I've noticed "Henry Cate" is now doing the same. Both were from Chiang Mai. I wonder if they are the same person?

August 24th, 2008, 08:30
....I knelt down beside HIM, holding my pistol near the ground by his head, so that he should not see my purpose; but he must have guessed it, for he opened his eyes, and clutched me with his harsh, scaly hand, the tiny hand of these unripe Nejd fellows. I waited a moment, and he said, Daud will be angry with you', the old smile coming back so strangely to this grey shrinking face. I replied, 'salute him from me'. He returned the formal answer, 'God will give you peace', and at last wearily closed his eyes. .....

A scene also played out in the movie "Lawrence of Arabia".

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 24th, 2008, 08:52
Oh no I enjoy a good spat between other posters-it takes the heat of me for awhile :cheers:

August 24th, 2008, 11:51
Oh no I enjoy a good spat between other posters-it takes the heat of me for awhile :cheers:Where's your sense of noblesse oblige, Doris?

thrillbill
August 24th, 2008, 12:37

I would love to see a Thai with those Persian eyes as an asset with his Thai smile... can't beat those eyes of Persians. {Note: people in Iran consider themselves Persians, due to their "race" and proud heritage. The worse thing you can call them are "Arabs" since they are not of that ethnic origin--and it shows if you ever visit Iran.}

August 25th, 2008, 00:50
I cringe somewhat when posters author threads about themselves..
I do find Henry of interest and a welcome voice from up North but suggest Henry
not use new threads to discuss what another poster said about them..

It is a bad trend to start and frankly egomaniacal and not the reason I come to
this forum to read about things gay Thailand..
Granted, all parties in this are gay and in Thailand but I really don't give a shit what chao na said to Henry and all the nonsense that follows..

This forum should not be about what each of us says to the other and frankly if the moderators allows these types of threads on this forum, those who find this poster tedious and
tiresome will not have to put up with this old cat anymore..

Does anyone give a shit what chao na says about Henry? Is this the reason you are
on this forum? Are the moderators in agreement that this belongs on this forum?
Will sanity return or will we all run amok with threads about ourselves and comments
made to us.? I foresee a very boring forum if posters are allowed/encouraged to start
threads about comments made about them.. Am I alone on this? :cat:

Well cat I agree with you. This whole stupid flame war began on the "Global Forum." I took a vow, many years ago, to not get involved in another flame war, because of what you just said. It doesn't matter what the intellectual positions are (Christian/atheist, hetero/homo, people-who-love-pink/people-who-hate-pink) -- the whole freeping thing is a complete bore.

For some reason, SOMETHING that Chao Na wrote flipped my switch, and I said to myself "Self, what the hell. For once, let's hit back, instead of doing the gracious wai." But I didn't let it go on too long, and wrapped it up before anyone had called anyone else a "Nazi," which is the sign of a Terminally Stupid Flame War.

So, my apologies. :flower:

August 25th, 2008, 03:44
For some reason, SOMETHING that Chao Na wrote flipped my switch, and I said to myself "Self, what the hell. For once, let's hit back, instead of doing the gracious wai." But I didn't let it go on too long, and wrapped it up before anyone had called anyone else a "Nazi," which is the sign of a Terminally Stupid Flame War.So a three-page thread to indulge Henry's ego?

catawampuscat
August 25th, 2008, 10:35
For some reason, SOMETHING that Chao Na wrote flipped my switch, and I said to myself "Self, what the hell. For once, let's hit back, instead of doing the gracious wai." But I didn't let it go on too long, and wrapped it up before anyone had called anyone else a "Nazi," which is the sign of a Terminally Stupid Flame War.So a three-page thread to indulge Henry's ego?

So, how many years and thousands of postings to indulge homintern/Colonel's ego? :cat:

August 25th, 2008, 11:09
So, how many years and thousands of postings to indulge homintern/Colonel's ego?Thank god someone's noticed :idea:

August 27th, 2008, 22:09
Well, when you come to think of it, this forum has two general types of members. Maybe three or four, but there is one group of posters who ONLY post personal attacks. I am thinking of Homintern, Chao Na, Raw Sugar, and Gone Fishing, for example.

The universal advice is to put these people on "Ignore." And so they go on, perhaps braying into the empty ether, but they go on being shits. Pseudo-intellectual racist twits like Homintern, or recovering fundamentalists like Chao Na. And everyone else on the Forum is supposed to "tolerate" them and "tip-toe around them."

So I decided to give one of them a good smack in the face. You may say that it was all about my "ego," and of course it partially was. But it's much more an issue of the lack of moderation on this board.

I would cite the anti-Jihadi website Little Green Footballs as one example of how to do things right, and this posting is NOT about the politics there. It's about how to keep discussions human, and humane, on a website. To summarize briefly, the whole website is "owned" by Charles Johnson, and, most of the time, registration for new users is CLOSED. From time to time, he opens registration, and then soon closes it again, usually with the observation, "64 new hatchlings now under observation." He has hinted that he relies on senior members of the forum to WATCH the new registrants, and immediately expel any newbies who are obviously old-bies trying to sneak back in.

The result is a rather congenial affair, where members who share common assumptions (but strongly disagree about other things) can chat about the day's developments WITHOUT having to worry about the Moonbats.

After all, there is no Divine Law stating that turds have to be allowed to post here.

August 28th, 2008, 05:22
After all, there is no Divine Law stating that turds have to be allowed to post here.It's gratifying to see Henry's proud defence of the First Amendment