PDA

View Full Version : Question on Hong Kong Sauna's

Blueskytoday
August 21st, 2008, 14:50
I posted my question in the Global forum..
Don't seem to be anyone much in there to reply.
I know this is a Thailand forum, however, anyone
who can advise me 1 or 2 of the sauna's in
Hong Kong, where an Older 55yr old Western Man would
have the better chance of enjoying with Chinese
men..I know many sauna's for basically Chinese
for Chinese.
Any help appreciated..

August 21st, 2008, 15:19
...is probably your best bet. Just take the escalators that go to the Peak and watch out for their notices in the window on your right going up.

It's small but attracts some PQs, most of whom are not age oriented, though the back packers will probably get more attention than you.

The big sauna near the Kowloon Hotel on Nathan Road gets a lot of rough trade, much of it from the PRC, who may not thoroughly clean the rest room after use. They're very welcoming though and many age and race blind.

Most people living in HK have more self-respect than seeing gweilo as walking ATMs and will not expect a tip or to be treated to a sandwich.

August 21st, 2008, 15:59
will not expect a tip or to be treated to a sandwich.

I disagree many love a good sandwich, as long as its a sticky rice one.

Hong Kong gay Chinese are boring, is the popular opinion, though personally I think they are worth the effort. They do however have many complexes.

Tthey were only recently a colony so tend to dislike being seen with westerners. Secondly being seen with a westerner is considered cheap, means you cant pay your way. Thirdly they have incredibly small penises, so loose face the minute they drop their draws. So they tend not to want to in front of westerners. To distract from lack of equipment they wear Rolex. Thirdly they are not fully out of the closet and will absolutely not be seen out and about with another gay no matter where they come from. Arriving and departing alone is the norm for them.

All and all not very full of self confidence with plenty hang ups. Making for tricky relationships. Avoid like the plague if you want anything more than a quick uppity fuck.

Saunas are not much fun generaly, small and dirty, one or two interesting new ones pity about the locals. Massage places are good and many. I agree the "central escalator" is your best bet as there are many westerners and a more cosmopolitan Chinese crowd without the hang ups. If you are hairy and a bit of a chub then "Rainbow club" Kowloon is for you. Here even the stickiest of slim hairless rice will adore you. Don't ask me why Im not a chub, but this particular fetish is very popular here and in Japan.

bing
August 21st, 2008, 15:59
Any sauna will change a lot depending on who is there on any given day. I found Galaxy to be the best in Kowloon, it is at 81 Nathan Rd, Tsim-Sha-Tsui on the subway system. It is a large and well kept facility with lots of lounging areas. They have rooms for singing, which was popular with the Chinese guys. Singing into a mike, was a surprise for me, at least in a sauna.

August 21st, 2008, 16:05
They also keep changing ownership and or closing down. Try one anyway you are sure to be disappointed.

August 21st, 2008, 17:13
... being seen with a westerner is considered cheap, means you cant pay your wayLike Thailand then :idea:

August 21st, 2008, 22:48
Game Boy Sauna, if it is still around.

quiet1
August 22nd, 2008, 07:24
It's small but attracts some PQs, most of whom are not age oriented, though the back packers will probably get more attention than you.
Sorry to be so dense, but what is a "PQ"?

August 22nd, 2008, 09:32
Game Boy Sauna, if it is still around.

It closed last year. Customers had dwindled to a trickle though facilities had improved.

PQ = potato queen. I'm not really comfortable with the term or it's reciprocal RQ = rice queen; which is probably why I abbreviate it.

anakot
August 23rd, 2008, 07:48
will not expect a tip or to be treated to a sandwich.

I disagree many love a good sandwich, as long as its a sticky rice one.

Hong Kong gay Chinese are boring, is the popular opinion, though personally I think they are worth the effort. They do however have many complexes.

Tthey were only recently a colony so tend to dislike being seen with westerners. Secondly being seen with a westerner is considered cheap, means you cant pay your way. Thirdly they have incredibly small penises, so loose face the minute they drop their draws. So they tend not to want to in front of westerners. To distract from lack of equipment they wear Rolex. Thirdly they are not fully out of the closet and will absolutely not be seen out and about with another gay no matter where they come from. Arriving and departing alone is the norm for them.

All and all not very full of self confidence with plenty hang ups. Making for tricky relationships. Avoid like the plague if you want anything more than a quick uppity fuck.

Saunas are not much fun generaly, small and dirty, one or two interesting new ones pity about the locals. Massage places are good and many. I agree the "central escalator" is your best bet as there are many westerners and a more cosmopolitan Chinese crowd without the hang ups. If you are hairy and a bit of a chub then "Rainbow club" Kowloon is for you. Here even the stickiest of slim hairless rice will adore you. Don't ask me why Im not a chub, but this particular fetish is very popular here and in Japan.

Absolutely agree that the Hong Kong Chinese are worth the effort. Not sure I agree about having complexes but not quite sure what you mean. Of course they have as much or more money than we do, are self confident, know what they want so you are not going to pay for sex at a sauna in Hong Kong. LOL.

Relationships with Them. What can I say? I've been living with one for 10 years. Its been a battle but a rewarding one. I have never met a more generous or difficult fellow who knows exactly what he wants and how to get it. But I have to say the most satisfying and mystifying thing I have ever been involved in.

I could go on but just wanted to drop in a few pointers quickly so you are not put off from meeting and getting to know this remarkable group of gay predominantly Cantonese men.

One last comment "Here even the stickiest of slim hairless rice will adore you. " This is one of life's great mysteries...

anakot
August 23rd, 2008, 07:51
I've pm'd BlueSkyToday with details.

If anyone is interested can check out full sauna list here

http://www.utopia-asia.com/hksaun.htm

colmx
August 23rd, 2008, 21:09
Have to say that i like others have posted teh HK guys that i hav been with have been amongst the best...

Anakot
(apologies to BlueSky for dragging his throad slightly off topic)
I'l be staying in HK for 4 nights in November
Thinking of booking the Cosmopolitan hotel (overlooking happy valley race course)
Can get great price there from quantas...

Just wondering about what you think about the location... too far from all the action?

My HK friend tells me taxis are so cheap in HK and that the location would be fine (other option is to stay in Lan Kwai fong hotel at more than double the price)
Thanks in Advance!

August 24th, 2008, 00:46
Happy Valley is fine for location. I lived in Jardine's Lookout for several years which is above Happy Valley. Do go everywhere by taxi or MTR. One reasonably priced option I find nicely central is Baden Powell International House which has nice views of Kowloon Park and is walking distance to the Kowloon scene.

I only lived there for 15 years and have been with my HK partner, for more than 25 years. I can never understand why the Chinese get described as "inscrutable".