PDA

View Full Version : You dont always have to pay for it.

Impulse
August 21st, 2008, 05:18
I know that there must be quite a few here who have a boy friend or pick up guys in different bars in various venues.Then there are those who must compensate for sex,maybe at a beer bar ,go-go bar or off the street. Nothing wrong with it in my book,and Ill off a boy at bar or hanging out where Im staying,and pay. After all,Im only in Thailand on vacation for a couple of weeks so its very convenient and hassle free going the pay for play route. Its been a couple of years since Ive been to Pattaya and whilst I was walking along Jomptien beach,with no intention of picking up anyone,this handsome guy caught my eye and I gave him a smile.He said he was with the Thai navy and after some small talk we had sex at my unfinished studio near the beach. He didnt want money,just sex,and that was that. I was 48 at the time and I doubt I could have pulled the same thing back here in America. Well,now Im the big 5-0,and have gained some weight which is harder to get rid of than the peddlers at Jomtien beach. Im just wondering if anyones honest enough to admit that after a certain age they just gave up on free sex and just was prepared to pay for it. And Im talking about having sex with younger,good looking guys,not ones your own age.And I realise that having a boyfriend can certainly be like paying for it everyday,in some form of compensation.

August 21st, 2008, 05:33
I'm 62, but shapely in a good way with all of my hair :cheese: . I'm never paid at Babylon and have often taken a boy back to the hotel from Babylon. None of them ever expected anything except a fun evening in the sack.....and maybe a free breakfast. Same same for Sansuk in Pattaya. I have, also, paid for company in gogo and host bars....and love those four hand massages.

anakot
August 21st, 2008, 05:56
Sometimes it just about availability. As a friend of mine says..."there's one thing a boy can't resist, its availability'. Said in a Mae West style. Of course you 'pay' for it in more ways than one.

August 21st, 2008, 06:07
I have, also, paid for company in gogo and host barsBut they're not acts of prostitution, are they Tom?

Smiles
August 21st, 2008, 07:17
" ... I'm 62, but shapely in a good way with all of my hair ... "
Right! Photos please. Apologies for wondering, after.

Cheers ...

August 21st, 2008, 10:10
" ... I'm 62, but shapely in a good way with all of my hair ... "
Right! Photos please. Apologies for wondering, after.

Cheers ...

After having tried to become a "Golden Member" and being able to post pictures several times I grew tired of having Sawatdee Gay's paypal account tell me that my credit card is not the one registered to my paypal account, but I don't have a paypal account. Smiles, I am quite well know to a number of members of this board; I'm not one of the anonymous girls or trolls on the board, so ask around honey if you want to know what I look like, and I've attended Rainwalker's open bar parties and both Memories and Corner Bar.

August 21st, 2008, 10:15
I have, also, paid for company in gogo and host barsBut they're not acts of prostitution, are they Tom?

Hominnarcs...have you read the thread titled "Do Trolls Suffer From A Mental Illness? "

August 21st, 2008, 12:43
Hominnarcs...have you read the thread titled "Do Trolls Suffer From A Mental Illness? "Indeed - I thought much of it a profound commentary on my life and times. However, back to the question at hand - is giving money in exchange for sex "an act of prostitution", Tom? Your view, as I recall is that calling a Thai who works in a go-go bar a prostitute is not really very kind, and a reflection on the unhappy childhood of the person making such a suggestion rather than a mere statement of fact because "prostitute" apparently has some pejorative overtones for you (but not for the rest of us). Do let me know if some of these words have too many syllables for you, by the way

Beachlover
August 21st, 2008, 14:03
[quote="Soi 10 Tom":3hxdj3xp]I have, also, paid for company in gogo and host barsBut they're not acts of prostitution, are they Tom?

Hominnarcs...have you read the thread titled "Do Trolls Suffer From A Mental Illness? "[/quote:3hxdj3xp]

What happened to this thread?.... I saw it, then it wasn't there...

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 21st, 2008, 14:09
I have experienced similar rocket with a Thai undercover policeman in Bangkok.

I thought at first he was fantasising but went along for the ride particularly when he offered to drive me back to Pattaya in his brand new truck.

Still not convinced..I finally was when we were stopped at one of those "unofficial" police road-side checks ( usually costing 200 baht !)..he flashed a card and we were flagged through like royalty.

A week of intense sex followed were I enjoyed me temporary status as an "object".

However..upon his recall to Bangkok..he certainly accepted..with great protestations, my 5000 baht "petrol" money.

Thailand..more mysterious by the day !

1PR4BKK
August 21st, 2008, 20:34
Im just wondering if anyones honest enough to admit that after a certain age they just gave up on free sex and just was prepared to pay for it. And Im talking about having sex with younger,good looking guys,not ones your own age.And I realise that having a boyfriend can certainly be like paying for it everyday,in some form of compensation.

Rocket, I have also experienced free sex frequently during my trips to Thailand. I find nothing wrong with paying for a fantasy guy from one of those gogo places. However, I have often met guys while shopping in the mall, grocery stores, walking along the beach and many other public places. Compensation was never necessary. I later found out that a few of the guys with whom I had developed brief flings with were gogo boys or worked in the gogo bars in some capacity. I guess itтАЩs sometimes about timing and availability.

Beachlover
August 21st, 2008, 21:37
Im just wondering if anyones honest enough to admit that after a certain age they just gave up on free sex and just was prepared to pay for it. And Im talking about having sex with younger,good looking guys,not ones your own age.And I realise that having a boyfriend can certainly be like paying for it everyday,in some form of compensation.

Rocket, I have also experienced free sex frequently during my trips to Thailand. I find nothing wrong with paying for a fantasy guy from one of those gogo places. However, I have often met guys while shopping in the mall, grocery stores, walking along the beach and many other public places. Compensation was never necessary. I later found out that a few of the guys with whom I had developed brief flings with were gogo boys or worked in the gogo bars in some capacity. I guess itтАЩs sometimes about timing and availability.

I guess bar boys have their needs too!

August 21st, 2008, 22:41
I have experienced similar rocket with a Thai undercover policeman in Bangkok.

Sounds like you met Khun Ratprathan?

thrillbill
August 21st, 2008, 22:54
A farang friend of mine who is in his young forties, fit (works and has lived in BKK for 8 years) was telling me how the older farangs (such as the ones that go to DJ's and other clubs) have "ruined" it since they offer money at the drop of the hat to young Thais that were not "commercial"in the beginning...just a night out on a Friday nite and looking for a shag... Since some of these vacationing farangs end up offering the young men, money...the young working Thais now automatically expect to be paid for a "one night only" romance. He said that now most of the Thais hanging out on soi 4 or at DJ's expect money whereas a few years ago there were not so many. True, there have always been the regular faces of the "money boys" hanging nightly at such venues, but the "weekenders" out to have a good time know they can not only get a free Heineken but also ask for $ for a roll in the hay with farangs that normally don't have to "pay". (My friend now goes to some Thai dance club away from Silom to meet Thais that want to have a good time but would be embarassed to be offered money.) NO, this guy is not "old" or out of shape and he still gets flirted with from other farangs visiting BKK.

August 22nd, 2008, 01:21
I'm 62 .... I'm never paid at Babylon

I am hardly surprised!

August 22nd, 2008, 04:33
A farang friend of mine who is in his young forties, fit (works and has lived in BKK for 8 years) was telling me how the older farangs (such as the ones that go to DJ's and other clubs) have "ruined" it since they offer money at the drop of the hat to young Thais that were not "commercial"in the beginning...just a night out on a Friday nite and looking for a shag... He's living in fantasy land if he believes that that's why Thai boys ask for money. Go and look at Gayromeo - there are lots of profiles of Thai boys who state categorically "I'm not a money boy". I've lived in Bangkok over 20 years, and the incidence of Thai boys asking for money in return for sex hasn't altered. The problem with some of those who don't ask for money (as well as some who do), is that they are rather light-fingered

Beachlover
August 22nd, 2008, 06:05
A farang friend of mine who is in his young forties, fit (works and has lived in BKK for 8 years) was telling me how the older farangs (such as the ones that go to DJ's and other clubs) have "ruined" it since they offer money at the drop of the hat to young Thais that were not "commercial"in the beginning...just a night out on a Friday nite and looking for a shag... Since some of these vacationing farangs end up offering the young men, money...the young working Thais now automatically expect to be paid for a "one night only" romance. He said that now most of the Thais hanging out on soi 4 or at DJ's expect money whereas a few years ago there were not so many. True, there have always been the regular faces of the "money boys" hanging nightly at such venues, but the "weekenders" out to have a good time know they can not only get a free Heineken but also ask for $ for a roll in the hay with farangs that normally don't have to "pay". (My friend now goes to some Thai dance club away from Silom to meet Thais that want to have a good time but would be embarassed to be offered money.) NO, this guy is not "old" or out of shape and he still gets flirted with from other farangs visiting BKK.

I wanna know where this place away from Silom is... every time I go into DJ, I get approached so directly within minutes (no kidding... never been in there more than 2 minutes without being approached by what looks like a moneyboy)... that it ruins my chances of really looking in the crowd for someone a little more shy to approach... and even if I don't pay them, they still feel like moneyboys in a way.

Wesley
August 22nd, 2008, 08:33
I will say if you are wiling topay for the bottle at Xzyte you can get lots of guys to party with you and it there are a ot of gusy with you there are a lot that will scome home with you and your boy for the night for more fun. one get paid the oters just enjoyed the night.

Wes

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 22nd, 2008, 08:54
A farang friend of mine who is in his young forties, fit (works and has lived in BKK for 8 years) was telling me how the older farangs (such as the ones that go to DJ's and other clubs) have "ruined" it since they offer money at the drop of the hat to young Thais that were not "commercial"in the beginning...just a night out on a Friday nite and looking for a shag....

that would be me..but why not cut to the chase ? One only has limited time on their side afterall.

Soi 10 Tom :"I'm 62, but shapely in a good way with all of my hair . I'm never paid at Babylon and have often taken a boy back to the hotel from Babylon. None of them ever expected anything except a fun evening in the sack.....and maybe a free breakfast. Same same for Sansuk in Pattaya. I have, also, paid for company in gogo and host bars....and love those four hand massages."

is that hair still all on your head though ? ..are you sure all that steam hasn't sent you into a dream-like fantasy state ?

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 22nd, 2008, 09:54
Why is it, that the guys who always pay for sex, don't believe that it is quite possible (and normal) to have sex with a friendly guy, without payment ever being suggested?

because we're cynics.

Beachlover
August 22nd, 2008, 10:35
It's possible for most (I wouldn't say all) older guys to hook younger guys without paying.

When I was 17/18, I did, on occasion have sex with guys who were a fair bit older (30s/40s)... however they were very hot, knew what they were doing and knew how to turn me on... mostly Asian too (don't seem to age so much). I remember one particularly hot time with a hunky, athletic black guy from America who looked 26... but was actually 40. Some older guys were incredibly skilful at arousing a young man and creating unbelievable sensations... and I know they got pleasure out of seeing a younger boy in ecstacy as well. I learnt a lot from them.

If you do the right thing, you can hook someone who's a lot younger than you. Remember... normally, young = very horny = needs to get off!

One of the most important things is to respect younger guys, smile and be friendly. It really is the biggest turn off when an older guy looks at you like a piece of meat... stares or doesn't smile. It's hideously creepy.

Also, be confident and secure about yourself. Insecurity is a turn-off. However, avoid being arrogant or unrealistic (eg. thinking you amazingly hot and being offended that someone isn't turned on by your dellusions of hotness). And remember, as is the case with women, some vulnerability and being able to make fun of your own faults is attractive... though I'm not sure why.

Don't know if any of this helps... but hope it does!

danny99
August 22nd, 2008, 11:13

A regular visitor to Thailand for many years, and I usually stay in the Silom area so often graze at the local well known establishments to while away the day time hours. On quite a few occasions [although I admit a low perecntage overall] I have invited a teen/early 20's back to the hotel for a bit of mutual gratification, offered the usual expected few hundred baht, and casued quite some embarrasment for the boy, as in almost insulted to have thought he was doing it for money. At the same time almost all of the on-site happenings have never had the money question raised, patricularly with those couple of horny McDonalds staff from both locations, and other inhouse shop workers.

August 22nd, 2008, 12:24
Why is it, that the guys who always pay for sex, don't believe that it is quite possible (and normal) to have sex with a friendly guy, without payment ever being suggested?I hold to that belief; more importantly I hold dear the notion that if I pay them* they will go away afterwards, when I tell them, and leave me alone! This is the same principle held by all rich men running a harem through the ages; not quite 4F but pretty damn close

* even if it's only "Do you want money for taxi?" which by the way is an excellent line to use to indicate that it's all over for now

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 22nd, 2008, 13:32
Why is it, that the guys who always pay for sex, don't believe that it is quite possible (and normal) to have sex with a friendly guy, without payment ever being suggested?I hold to that belief; more importantly I hold dear the notion that if I pay them* they will go away afterwards, when I tell them, and leave me alone! This is the same principle held by all rich men running a harem through the ages; not quite 4F but pretty damn close

* even if it's only "Do you want money for taxi?" which by the way is an excellent line to use to indicate that it's all over for now

I've certainly had many a lover I wished I could lock in a cupboard and just allow them out for my amusement.

relaitionships invariably end in tears as you part as bitter enemies.

"free" love..an impossible dream ! in one way or another..you pay for it.

Aunty
August 22nd, 2008, 15:19
Why is it, that the guys who always pay for sex, don't believe that it is quite possible (and normal) to have sex with a friendly guy, without payment ever being suggested?

Because I think a lot of those men, either by virtue of being unattractive physically or emotionally or personality wise, have never experienced normal reciprocal mutual attraction with other men that just leads naturally to sex and/or relationships. If they didn't pay for it, they wouldn't get it, and they have always paid for it. Maybe that explains why there are so many unattractive men who post to this board? It's a gathering place for them?

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 22nd, 2008, 15:38

Because I think a lot of those men, either by virtue of being unattractive physically or emotionally or personality wise, have never experienced normal reciprocal mutual attraction with other men that just leads naturally to sex and/or relationships. If they didn't pay for it, they wouldn't get it, and they have always paid for it. Maybe that explains why there are so many unattractive men who post to this board? It's a gathering place for them?

how do you know they are unattractive ? have you seen Homintern in person ?

I speak as one who has had a foot in both camps...I accepted generous gifts from elder men as a youth, dinners, nights out..oh stuff it..I was a hustler and got paid cash.
Indeed I was paid to accompany the hustler of a rich man so the lad wouldn't get bored..until we were both thrown out..although he kindly had the chauffeur drive us back to London in the black Roller.

Followed by a reasonable period, I suppose which one could describe as "free love" abounding..(thankfully it was pre-the obligatory condom era) ..now I find the other role far more satisfying- mentally.

August 22nd, 2008, 15:56
Last week I was in one of the bigger gogo bars in Pattaya and the waiter said "I'm free".

I thought he had said "I'm three" and asked if the off fee was B300.

No, he explained he wasn't a money boy and was free to excuse himself straight away without an off fee.

Well, there is nothing more off-putting than immediate availability, is there? What happened to the chase!

Je ne regret, rein. My stay in Pattay, mercifully short, was totally celibate, but I'd just had a fantastic batting average in a nearby Asian city and was on my way to the last lap in Bangkok where my specials were all pecilled into the diary.

How long is he going to keep that job if he is undercutting the product.

He is kind of cute. Looks more Indonesian than Thai. Probably late twenties/early thirtiews and very pleasant to chat with and gives information on which of the boys are really gay.

Brad the Impala
August 22nd, 2008, 16:20
If you measure every experience in nickels and dimes, it's not surprising if you are taken for a cash register!

August 22nd, 2008, 17:12
how do you know they are unattractive ? have you seen Homintern in person ?.Why do you think the family gets together at Christmas? Mind you, I avoid being anywhere near the mistletoe when Aunty's around

yedo111
August 23rd, 2008, 06:02
Free sex? You got to be kidding ?

Old fat farangs and young thai boys ? Sorry I cant't imagine that.

Wesley
August 23rd, 2008, 06:34
Homintern[/b] in person ?.

No.. one can only hope I do, if so, I shall certainly get satisifaction.

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 23rd, 2008, 09:12
Free sex? You got to be kidding ?

Old fat farangs and young thai boys ? Sorry I cant't imagine that.

but many, like Chao Na are young (40-young to some of us) and slim !

August 23rd, 2008, 09:26
but many, like Chao Na are young (40-young to some of us) and slim !If somewhat round-shouldered