PDA

View Full Version : The coyotes are howling

August 20th, 2008, 13:19
I'm told there are no fuck shows at the moment in Dream Boy. However it seems those bars now boast of something called "coyote dancers". This link says it all (ie. not much) - http://thaiboy.net/coyote/

August 21st, 2008, 10:30
Yes it is true, now a days no f... shows due to stern warning by the authorities. However, the Bars finding different ways to keep the customers happy and one of those ways is called Coyote's Dancers and when it is spelt with "K" sounds like if they are lady boys. No, they are smart cute guys dancing away and the best ones to find will be at the X-Boys at the four corners of the stage. They are better dancers than what you would find at either Dream Boys or Bangkok Boys. X-Boys were the first to start and their boys are more handsome-cute and good companions. Specially Dancer by the name Don is very funny, interesting and fun to be around. The best thing would be to take 2 dancers together, and back in your room when 2 of them are together they make lots of fun and make your evening interesting. try it out guys and sure you will agree with me that's one of the best evenings that you ever had or take them out to a disco (not DJ, but to Ratchada where Thai guys really enjoy the atmosphere). If any one tried this please share your experience in this forum.

TrongpaiExpat
August 21st, 2008, 11:52
I'm told there are no fuck shows at the moment in Dream Boy

I keep hearing that rumor too but I keep seeing fuck shows. The operative word is "moment". One night they suspend sex shows due to police presence and the rumor gets legs.

By the way if you ask the owner directly if there are "fuck shows" the answer is "no"

Dream on......

Wesley
August 22nd, 2008, 08:45
is there a particular bar in Pattya that has these kind of dancers. I hear of in mainly in BKK, is there one on Pattaya?

Wes

August 22nd, 2008, 09:43
I'm sure I saw a fuck show on Monday night. There was also a jerk-off contest before which a loud farang entered the bar and had some customers removed from the front row. He was accompanied by a mixed gender couple who argued about being in a gay bar and left. During the contest loud-mouth got out a bag of ice-creams and distributed them to some of the boys in the contest.

I remember reading that someone else used to distribute candy to the boys in this bar and wondered if this little act was a tribute to our former member; and whether he'd been put up to it too.

As I was sitting on the side; I'm pretty sure I saw two insertions, though a net curtain was used over the proceedings. Perhaps that produces a moire effect on the BiBs cameras.

TrongpaiExpat
August 22nd, 2008, 13:32
I remember reading that someone else used to distribute candy to the boys in this bar and wondered if this little act was a tribute to our former member; and whether he'd been put up to it too.

That was the late Wowpow. He used to pass out small wrapped candy to all the boys on the soi. They called him "Papa Chocolate". I first met Terry (Wowpow) as he was gliding down soi Twilight unmolested by the touts.

Some of the boys still ask me where is "Papa Chocolate" not seem him long time and I have to tell them that he has died and on every occasion the response was he was a nice man.

August 22nd, 2008, 13:43
That was the late Wowpow. He used to pass out small wrapped candy to all the boys on the soiOK, I'll be brave. Giving boiled lollies (what the Americans call "candy") to small boys as a form of enticement is what I was brought up to believe paedophiles did. Perhaps Terry had a sense of humour? I recall one left-wing gay liberation group called its in-house magazine "Boiled Sweets" as a sarcastic reference to the notion that in those days (and still in places today) gay = paedophile

Brad the Impala
August 22nd, 2008, 14:07
That was the late Wowpow. He used to pass out small wrapped candy to all the boys on the soiOK, I'll be brave. Giving boiled lollies (what the Americans call "candy") to small boys as a form of enticement is what I was brought up to believe paedophiles did. Perhaps Terry had a sense of humour? I recall one left-wing gay liberation group called its in-house magazine "Boiled Sweets" as a sarcastic reference to the notion that in those days (and still in places today) gay = paedophile

Surely you recall that Wowpow's taste was for muscular men, rather than the "small" boys that you have injected into this topic?

August 22nd, 2008, 16:11
Well, this was in that bar where you wonder if what is on display came only from ingesting Kao Pad Thai and some of the performers might be sighted at the gym in Lumphini of an afternoon.

It certainly looked like the ice-cream act was a set-up, but would most punters have guessed if they'd not known the stories about Terry Wowpow. I'm sure he was a nice man and guys don't develop muscles that big before 25 at least.

August 22nd, 2008, 17:14
Surely you recall that Wowpow's taste was for muscular men, rather than the "small" boys that you have injected into this topic?Why would I bother with such minutiae?

bao-bao
August 22nd, 2008, 20:58
There was also a jerk-off contest before which a loud farang entered the bar and had some customers removed from the front row. He was accompanied by a mixed gender couple who argued about being in a gay bar and left. During the contest loud-mouth got out a bag of ice-creams and distributed them to some of the boys in the contest.

Sounds like the same ringside customer I saw at the Tawan in June. The guy was clearly feeling no pain and when the "kite flying" contest began he took a glass, put Bt100 into it and then stood, waving the glass around for what seemed like a long time while loudly encouraging the rest of us to add more bills to it. He then placed it on the stage as prize money for the next guy who "finished". To his credit he continued to add money himself to each of the several rounds he started.

I think more in attendance were put off by his blocking the view while he was touting and collecting. When I asked him to lower his pitch about 40 decibels and lower his butt into a seat so people could see the show he apologized, sat down and behaved -- for a short while. He was with a male/female couple that evening, too.

He had a paper bag of ice cream bars that night, also. "It's low season... these guys aren't making any money," he said between acts "so I try to bring them something they wouldn't buy for themselves." I had to agree it was a nice idea but unfortunately he insisted on standing up and distributing them during the show, so the guys would have to stop what they were doing (use your imagination), take the ice cream, wai, figure out a place to set it down and then go back at it.

Lunchtime O'Booze
August 22nd, 2008, 22:46
I'm told there are no fuck shows at the moment in Dream Boy

I keep hearing that rumor too but I keep seeing fuck shows. The operative word is "moment". One night they suspend sex shows due to police presence and the rumor gets legs.

By the way if you ask the owner directly if there are "fuck shows" the answer is "no"

Dream on......

yes like most rumours there is absolutely no truth to them.

But aren't you just sick of that same big dick they all have..I still can't tell if they are rubber or not but I'm highly suspicious of those cock rings..what do they hide ??

August 23rd, 2008, 10:13
But aren't you just sick of that same big dick they all have..I still can't tell if they are rubber or not but I'm highly suspicious of those cock rings..what do they hide ??

They don't "hide" anything. They are there to do what cock rings are supposed to do: keep the member rigid by preventing blood flowing back out once it's in.